Kozaki Quest Thread

I just appreciate that You can train your units on Level 40 maps, for 5 stamina which is huge

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did all the maps with my standard team of Ryoma, Nino, Reinhardt, and Olivia, with a Takumi-for-nino substitution for Trial 5 for the colorless requirement. Especially given the amount of reds, Reinhardt did most of the heavy lifting.

I probably should've actually brought Lachesis for hard mode 5--Takumi's speed buff wasn't necessary and Ryoma survives Julia with 13HP which isn't enough for him to take Hector after, and Reinhardt doesn't have enough firepower to ORKO beefed up Hector even with Draconic Aura up. Fortunately for my team, Olivia is a 5* ruby sword so she got Hector low enough for Reinhardt to finish.

Edit: did it again with Lach instead of Takumi. Ryoma lives with 17 HP (after Fury damage) which gives him enough HP to survive and ORKO Hector with a Dragon Fang proc. Nice.

Edited by Thor Odinson

It was a fun way to spend the morning stamina. I rotated my team out for the challenges to capitalize on team weaknesses; ironically the first one gave me the most trouble because I was stubbornly using an arena team that wasn't suited to dealing with two buffed ranged units at once.

18 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

ironically the first one gave me the most trouble because I was stubbornly using an arena team that wasn't suited to dealing with two buffed ranged units at once.

I dealt with Takumi the same way I usually deal with him in the arena: by meeting him with Bowbreaker Lilina.

Elise gleefully killed herself against Soren.

Mkv clearing the Hard Kozaki quests using 3* free units:

Trial 1: Zephiel, Cecilia (w/ Atk +1 seal), Olivia, Subaki

Trial 2: Subaki, Donnel, Olivia, Cecilia

Trial 3: Donnel (w/ Atk +1 seal), Narcian, Olivia, Stahl

Trial 4: Narcian, Subaki, Olivia, Donnel

Trial 5: Donnel (w/ Atk +1 seal), Stahl (w/ Spd +1 seal), Olivia, Felicia

Edited by Roflolxp54

I use an assortment of Reinhardt, Azura, Raven, Kagero, Eldigan, Nino (the only 4 star) & Sanaki. Pretty safe team all around, really.

The only one I had trouble with was the 5th on hard. Sanaki with the Reinhardt boost and Triangle Adept 3 AND the attack sealjust could not kill hector. She came up with 3 or 4 short, it was absurd.I decided to say screw it and used a light blessing. I still have extras so ~whatever~

I tried some of these and cleared a couple, but I've decided they're far too hard (couldn't complete all of them, and I didn't even do the actual hard difficulty). IS really should give us easier maps, imo. Rarely can I ever actually beat any of the ones that have 5 star level 40 units. Maybe they should be 4 star.

Otherwise, I'm forced to miss out on free orbs...

Edited by Anacybele

Only the first map on lunatics gave me some trouble (first because Takumi's stat boosts had him kill unbuffed Ike and couldn't be dealt by Klein either; and then scrambling a bit the positioning to kill Effie + Olivia without setting somebody to get killed). The others were very easy.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I tried some of these and cleared a couple, but I've decided they're far too hard (couldn't complete all of them, and I didn't even do the actual hard difficulty). IS really should give us easier maps, imo. Rarely can I ever actually beat any of the ones that have 5 star level 40 units. Maybe they should be 4 star.

Otherwise, I'm forced to miss out on free orbs...

Train up a set of all of the 3-star free units and just follow mkv's play-by-play for each one. There's no shame in using someone else's strategies. You really just lose out on bragging rights, and bragging rights aren't really worth much (I can't even use them to buy cookies).

8 hours ago, Elieson said:

I just appreciate that You can train your units on Level 40 maps, for 5 stamina which is huge

Good source for Hero Merit too if you can find a fast grinding method on these.

7 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Good source for Hero Merit too if you can find a fast grinding method on these.

Even if it's not especially fast, it's not like the maps take all that long to do and Stamina limitations make it so efficiency is typically more important (these maps on Normal are nearly twice as efficient as Tenth Stratum and 50% more efficient than Defensive Battle 5), anyway. Trial 2 is super awesome for farming, as one strong blue melee can just demolish the entire enemy team. Two melee blue makes it so one can be stationed up top and other on the bottom, letting them tear through the enemies really fast. This leaves 2-3 completely open slots for chumps one would otherwise never deploy (just make sure they're level 40 because anything lower will gain less than 4.6 HM per battle).

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

9 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Even if it's not especially fast, it's not like the maps take all that long to do and Stamina limitations make it so efficiency is typically more important (these maps on Normal are nearly twice as efficient as Tenth Stratum and 50% more efficient than Defensive Battle 5), anyway. Trial 2 is super awesome for farming, as one strong blue melee can just demolish the entire enemy team. Two melee blue makes it so one can be stationed up top and other on the bottom, letting them tear through the enemies really fast. This leaves 2-3 completely open slots for chumps one would otherwise never deploy (just make sure they're level 40 because anything lower will gain less than 4.6 HM per battle).

You got it. And with two weeks to play these maps, that's a lot of stamina you can use for the grind. 

These maps are great for HM.  Quick, easy, with a full stamina bar you get around 110 HM.  Great way to use your stamina if there's nothing else for you like me.

This was fun. Cleared pretty easily with my arena team (Fury Renewal Marth, LaD Desperation Nino, Quadsuna, and Fury SB Olivia), swapped in Peri when I needed a blue unit.

Can't wait to grind~

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Train up a set of all of the 3-star free units and just follow mkv's play-by-play for each one. There's no shame in using someone else's strategies. You really just lose out on bragging rights, and bragging rights aren't really worth much (I can't even use them to buy cookies).

Why should I do that when I have a bunch of perfectly serviceable 5 and 4 star units? Not that I'm saying your idea here won't work (because it obviously would), but I leveled a lot of 5 and 4 stars for a reason, you know, and it's not simply to sit there in my roster and look pretty.

I wouldn't find using lowly 3 star units as enjoyable anyway.

...Also, wow, I'm really shocked at how many people are saying these maps are easy. I'm not finding them anywhere near easy.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why should I do that when I have a bunch of perfectly serviceable 5 and 4 star units? Not that I'm saying your idea here won't work (because it obviously would), but I leveled a lot of 5 and 4 stars for a reason, you know, and it's not simply to sit there in my roster and look pretty.

I wouldn't find using lowly 3 star units as enjoyable anyway.

...Also, wow, I'm really shocked at how many people are saying these maps are easy. I'm not finding them anywhere near easy.

Unless the AI does something weird (like with Mae's AI on the Lunatic 11-5 map), the 3* free strat should work.

What good is a 4-5* unit if you can't use them to successfully complete an objective? Either the unit doesn't work or your strategy just doesn't work or would work with a different unit.

For example, I tried to clear map 5's quest using Hector as my main damage dealer and Lissa as the colorless unit and Hector's medic. It doesn't work at all with Hector being too slow and Sanaki being too strong of a matchup against him. Wound up changing my strategy by running double projectiles (Reinhardt and Klein, Klein being the colorless unit for the quest) and double dancers (Olivia and Ninian). Only Olivia took damage because I needed her to chip Hector so Reinhardt can safely finish him off without being ORKO'd in the counterattack.

I managed to finish them myself with very specific teams- Linde was there for three of the five maps, and Nino the other two, but their support was drastically different. Robin had to come in to deal with Takumi. Klein had a lot of fun shooting things, especially the fliers. Sharena makes a decent stabby button. Ryoma eats Hectors like normal. Olivia does a job somewhat decently.

I'm going to assume running Linde on Normal 2 or 4 is a stamina-efficient way of grinding up for Desperation and Draconic Aura? Which should I go for?

(I might train Lilina here, too, if I finish Linde early. Which map does she like?)

14 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Unless the AI does something weird (like with Mae's AI on the Lunatic 11-5 map), the 3* free strat should work.

What good is a 4-5* unit if you can't use them to successfully complete an objective? Either the unit doesn't work or your strategy just doesn't work or would work with a different unit.

For example, I tried to clear map 5's quest using Hector as my main damage dealer and Lissa as the colorless unit and Hector's medic. It doesn't work at all with Hector being too slow and Sanaki being too strong of a matchup against him. Wound up changing my strategy by running double projectiles (Reinhardt and Klein, Klein being the colorless unit for the quest) and double dancers (Olivia and Ninian). Only Olivia took damage because I needed her to chip Hector so Reinhardt can safely finish him off without being ORKO'd in the counterattack.

Thing is, I have dozens of lv. 40 units now. None of them can be used to save me stamina and time from leveling up even more units? Here's a list of who I have at lv. 40 to prove it:

5 star: Frederick, Ike, Ryoma, Azura, Ephraim, Sharena, Reinhardt, Klein, male Robin, Marth (+1), Bunny Xander

4 star: Female Robin, Stahl (+1), Palla (+2), Hana (+3), Lon'qu (+1), Lilina (+2), Abel, Raven (+1), Subaki (once he gets three more levels since I'm currently working on him), Hawkeye, Virion, Sakura

3 star: Barst

I can't use any of these at all? I absolutely have to train up other units?

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thing is, I have dozens of lv. 40 units now. None of them can be used to save me stamina and time from leveling up even more units? Here's a list of who I have at lv. 40 to prove it:

Hide contents

5 star: Frederick, Ike, Ryoma, Azura, Ephraim, Sharena, Reinhardt, Klein, male Robin, Marth (+1), Bunny Xander

4 star: Female Robin, Stahl (+1), Palla (+2), Hana (+3), Lon'qu (+1), Lilina (+2), Abel, Raven (+1), Subaki (once he gets three more levels since I'm currently working on him), Hawkeye, Virion, Sakura

Other than Mkv and ItchyBackside who cleared it with 3*units,nstyler did the challenges with 4*units instead. 

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Other than Mkv and ItchyBackside who cleared it with 3*units,nstyler did the challenges with 4*units instead. 

Okay, do I have any of the 4 star units that were used?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hide contents

I see you own a 5-star Reinhardt and Klein like I do; I used those 2 to clear out the Hard quests for Trials 3 and 5. I also see that you have a refresh unit (Azura) that can easily be useful on all of the trial maps (I used Olivia and Ninian with me actually having to use Olivia to chip Hector on Trial 5). Take a look at what I used when I cleared those maps. The 5-star units I used aren't the only ones I owned (all 5-stars I owned are level 40 and a few of them have inherited skills).

Also stamina gets restored over time and it only requires 10 stamina to attempt a Hard trial map.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I see you own a 5-star Reinhardt and Klein like I do; I used those 2 to clear out the Hard quests for Trials 3 and 5. I also see that you have a refresh unit (Azura) that can easily be useful on all of the trial maps (I used Olivia and Ninian with me actually having to use Olivia to chip Hector on Trial 5). Take a look at what I used when I cleared those maps. The 5-star units I used aren't the only ones I owned (all 5-stars I owned are level 40 and a few of them have inherited skills).

Also stamina gets restored over time and it only requires 10 stamina to attempt a Hard trial map.

Hmm.

I never leveled up my Anna or Ninian and I don't have regular Xander at all. But maybe Frederick and Stahl can be effective enough replacements?

And yes, stamina restores over time, but it takes a good bit of time.

Edited by Anacybele