Kozaki Quest Thread

11 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Also stamina gets restored over time and it only requires 10 stamina to attempt a Hard trial map.

Chiming in to also say that these maps are available for 14 days which means that the next banner would probably up, so there might be units who can help out. 5 to 10 stamina per map, a 99 stamina cap, and 14 days worth of availability. There is no need to rush unlike GHBs which even then... Rushing just makes it worse when you're wasting stamina and beating your head against a wall. That stamina could be used for training other units or maps, Kozaki trials or whatever, you can try (or look up) and figure out you can clear.

Kozaki-5 is the only one I haven't attempted after seeing what units are on there. I can hard counter Hector with Selena, Tiki, or whatever red I figure would work and Sanaki dies to 3* Donnel and Est with a Brave Lance let alone any blue with decent attack considering her low defense and having T-Adept. Julia and Klein, however...

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thing is, I have dozens of lv. 40 units now. None of them can be used to save me stamina and time from leveling up even more units? Here's a list of who I have at lv. 40 to prove it:

I can't use any of these at all? I absolutely have to train up other units?

If you can't figure out how to do it yourself, ask for help. Your roster is large enough now that there should be a solution somewhere in there, and there's bound to be someone out there willing to find a way to complete these maps with your roster.

I think there would be fewer people arguing with you if you first asked for assistance before declaring things to be impossible.

Also, even if you don't have the exact same units that mkv or other YouTubers are using, it helps to watch their videos and see what kind of strategies they're using and try and see if you can substitute your own units to pull off something similar.

This was a fairly easy event.  Did all but map 4 no death with my usual units (Leo, Klein, Cecilia, and Shanna, with Roy, Olivia, and Priscilla occasionally subbing in), and map 4's no death reward is just Green shards/Crystals which isn't too exciting to me, so I settled with just map 4's orbs.

The fact the data was pre-inheritance really shows, it amounts to facing pre-inheritance arena teams quite a while after we got our hands on it, pretty much handicapping the AI.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hmm.

I never leveled up my Anna or Ninian and I don't have regular Xander at all. But maybe Frederick and Stahl can be effective enough replacements?

And yes, stamina restores over time, but it takes a good bit of time.

The general strats I used:

Trial 1: The Reinhardt and Olivia Show though I did try to use Xander to wipe out Takumi with Siegfried + inherited QR2.

Trial 2: Reinhardt shoots the medic (Wrys) with Olivia's Dance support before the game plays itself (enemy reds suiciding on Subaki).

Trial 3: Reinhardt proves to be a juicy target for the fliers, allowing Klein to safely approach with Ninian and snipe Camilla and Hinoka. Reinhardt then cleans up Caeda and male Robin with Olivia's Dance support.

Trial 4: Another episode of The Reinhardt and Olivia Show, though I have Anna make short work of Nowi.

Trial 5: Klein wipes out the enemy Klein and Julia. Reinhardt erases Sanaki and then Olivia (with inherited Ruby Sword) chips Hector, allowing Reinhardt to safely finish off Hector (Hector would've lived with only 3 HP if Reinhardt attempted to KO him from full HP).

Edited by Roflolxp54

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you can't figure out how to do it yourself, ask for help. Your roster is large enough now that there should be a solution somewhere in there, and there's bound to be someone out there willing to find a way to complete these maps with your roster.

I think there would be fewer people arguing with you if you first asked for assistance before declaring things to be impossible.

Also, even if you don't have the exact same units that mkv or other YouTubers are using, it helps to watch their videos and see what kind of strategies they're using and try and see if you can substitute your own units to pull off something similar.

Okay then, I'd like some help. I don't wish to argue about anything, I just want to figure out why everyone else says these maps are easy when I'm not finding them easy. It happens all the time with these special maps and such.

I never said it was impossible, just too hard. I don't want to have to ask for help all the time on these things. I'd like to be able to do more on my own for a change... But it looks like I don't have a choice...

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Mkv clearing the Hard Kozaki quests using 3* free units:

Trial 1: Zephiel, Cecilia (w/ Atk +1 seal), Olivia, Subaki

Trial 2: Subaki, Donnel, Olivia, Cecilia

Trial 3: Donnel (w/ Atk +1 seal), Narcian, Olivia, Stahl

Trial 4: Narcian, Subaki, Olivia, Donnel

Trial 5: Donnel (w/ Atk +1 seal), Stahl (w/ Spd +1 seal), Olivia, Felicia

So, wait, is it one SP a kill here?

42 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, wait, is it one SP a kill here?

After the first completion, yeah. Anything other than Training Tower has 3 SP per kill at first, then drops it to 1 SP for subsequent completions (along with an EXP reduction). I'm honestly surprised they didn't also apply the same sort of penalty to HM gain.

Just now, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

After the first completion, yeah. Anything other than Training Tower has 3 SP per kill at first, then drops it to 1 SP for subsequent completions (along with an EXP reduction). I'm honestly surprised they didn't also apply the same sort of penalty to HM gain.

I'm actually kinda sure it's 1.5 SP where you never get the other half. I think I got 3SP back during the double event.

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay then, I'd like some help. I don't wish to argue about anything, I just want to figure out why everyone else says these maps are easy when I'm not finding them easy. It happens all the time with these special maps and such.

I never said it was impossible, just too hard. I don't want to have to ask for help all the time on these things. I'd like to be able to do more on my own for a change... But it looks like I don't have a choice...

Challenge 2 Hard should be fairly simple with Azura and Reinhardt. Since the enemies are in groups of 2, you can have Reinhardt kill one, then have Azura Sing to let him kill the other. Letting Azura or Subaki simply tank the enemy units with their Sapphire Lances works, too.

Challenge 5 Hard I'm not entirely sure of enemy stats (so no idea if this will actually work, someone else might have to confirm since I'm out of stamina myself). Assuming your Klein can one-round kill the enemy Klein (and the enemy Julia):

1. Klein where Mkv's Felicia is. Azura where Mkv's Olivia is. Robin (M) where Mkv's Donnel is. Frederick or Ike behind Klein.
  2. When enemy Klein moves into range, kill him with your Klein. End turn.
  3. When enemy Julia moves into range on the next turn, kill her with your Klein. Move Robin to the left of Klein to bait Sanaki. Sing Klein and get him out (not sure if he survives Sanaki). Move Ike or Fred just out of reach of Sanaki. Hopefully, Sanaki kills herself on Robin (if not, hopefully, Robin can finish her on player phase).
  4. Kill Hector with Fred or Ike.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Challenge 2 Hard should be fairly simple with Azura and Reinhardt. Since the enemies are in groups of 2, you can have Reinhardt kill one, then have Azura Sing to let him kill the other. Letting Azura or Subaki simply tank the enemy units with their Sapphire Lances works, too.

Challenge 5 Hard I'm not entirely sure of enemy stats (so no idea if this will actually work, someone else might have to confirm since I'm out of stamina myself). Assuming your Klein can one-round kill the enemy Klein (and the enemy Julia):

1. Klein where Mkv's Felicia is. Azura where Mkv's Olivia is. Robin (M) where Mkv's Donnel is. Frederick or Ike behind Klein.
  2. When enemy Klein moves into range, kill him with your Klein. End turn.
  3. When enemy Julia moves into range on the next turn, kill her with your Klein. Move Robin to the left of Klein to bait Sanaki. Sing Klein and get him out (not sure if he survives Sanaki). Move Ike or Fred just out of reach of Sanaki. Hopefully, Sanaki kills herself on Robin (if not, hopefully, Robin can finish her on player phase).
  4. Kill Hector with Fred or Ike.

Alrighty, I'll have to see if this all works when I have more stamina.

Okay, I gave in and spent my My Nintendo points for some more stamina restores (too stingy to use orbs at the moment, also need to train Celica), so here are enemy stats since I couldn't find them with a quick Google search (because I'm dumb):

Challenge 1:

Spoiler

Effie (Silver Lance+, Smite, Death Blow 3, Wary Fighter 3)
61 / 62 / 26 / 40 / 30

Takumi (Fujin Yumi, Vengeance, Close Counter, Threaten Spd 3)
47 / 50 / 37 / 26 / 22

Olivia (Silver Sword+, Dance, Knock Back, Hone Atk 3)
40 / 47 / 37 / 31 / 30

Elise (Gravity, Recover, Kindled-Fire Balm, Live to Serve 3)
34 / 42 / 36 / 22 / 36

Challenge 2:

Spoiler

Lyn (Sol Katti, Galeforce, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Spd 2)
42 / 44 / 45 / 30 / 33

Roy (Binding Blade, Shove, Triangle Adept 3, Seal Def 3)
46 / 50 / 36 / 33 / 32

Wrys (Slow, Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light, Live to Serve 3)
46 / 33 / 27 / 26 / 41

Marth (Falchion, Pivot, Escape Route 3, Spur Spd 3)
47 / 53 / 43 / 31 / 29

Challenge 3:

Spoiler

Robin (M) (Blarraven+, Bonfire, Defiant Spd 3, Spur Def 3)
44 / 44 / 33 / 29 / 29

Caeda (Armorslayer+, Rally Spd, Darting Blow 3, Fortify Fliers)
38 / 41 / 45 / 28 / 38

Hinoka (Brave Lance+, Blazing Wind, Defiant Def 3, Hone Spd 2)
41 / 47 / 31 / 29 / 31

Camilla (Brave Axe+, Draconic Aura, Darting Blow 3, Savage Blow 3)
41 / 42 / 31 / 31 / 35

Challenge 4:

Spoiler

Nowi (Lightning Breath+, Rally Def, Defense +3, Threaten Res 3)
49 / 49 / 34 / 34 / 31

Eirika (Sieglinde, Pivot, Drag Back, Hone Spd 3)
48 / 43 / 39 / 30 / 32

Lucina (Falchion, Aether, Defiant Spd 3, Spur Atk 3)
45 / 55 / 44 / 30 / 23

Leo (Brynhildr, Rising Light, Quick Riposte 3, Savage Blow 3)
43 / 47 / 23 / 29 / 37

Challenge 5:

Spoiler

Sanaki (Cymbeline, Harsh Command, Triangle Adept 3, Hone Atk 3)
35 / 56 / 35 / 21 / 39

Hector (Armads, Pavise, Distant Counter, Ward Armor)
59 / 56 / 28 / 41 / 20

Julia (Naga, Dragon Fang, Resistance +3, Breath of Life 3)
42 / 53 / 30 / 17 / 42

Klein (Brave Bow+, Glacies, Death Bow 3, Quick Riposte 3)
44 / 45 / 32 / 21 / 28

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Alrighty, I'll have to see if this all works when I have more stamina.

Assuming your Klein is not -Atk, you should be able to kill the enemy Klein and Julia in one round. If your Klein is +Spd, he should be able to survive Sanaki.

Robin will be double attacked by Sanaki for 12×2 damage if neutral. He avoids the double attack if he is +Spd, but that's not terribly important. Neutral Robin deals 17 damage to Sanaki meaning you'll need either the Attack +1 seal or a +Atk nature to kill her in 2 rounds. If Robin is +Spd, you can also Sing to get a third attack to finish her off since she won't be able to kill you.

Actually, I think you can use Reinhardt instead since he should survive one round of combat and be able to kill Sanaki on player phase.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Wiki has the stats for anyone who still needs em: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Kozaki_Yusuke_(Event)
edit: and Ice Dragon finds them the old fashioned way first, what a guy! would follow to hell and back

I actually used a 4* Odin for #5 just because he's my best ranged blue, which is pretty terrible. Feels nice to give the guy a chance every now and then.

Spamming auto-battle #2 for HM now, it's quite nice even if the SP gains aren't as hot (0.8 per stamina vs. 1 to 1.66 in the tower).

Edited by a bear

Okay, that somehow worked. I used Mkv's Kozaki-5 strategy, with some slight tweaks since I don't have a level 40 Felicia ready and I got curious if Est would work at all if she has Brave Lance and Drag Back since I figured that if she would drag stuff everywhere since she can be on any tile, then things would go awry.

So, team of 3* Est (neutral), 4* Gaius (+HP, -Res), 4* Olivia (neutral), and 4* Selena (+Def, -HP). Selena is the only one with default skills, but she does have an Attack +1 Seal since I wanted to make sure Selena could ORKO Hector without needing buffs. Without it, she'd leave Hector alive with 1 HP which isn't much after another round of combat. Considering what I did, though, didn't need it. Anyway, Est has, as I said, Brave Lance and Drag Back, Gaius has a Silver Dagger and Hone Speed 3 which didn't really do anything, and Olivia has a Ruby Sword -- figured I wanted her to take less damage from Julia or Hector if needed and it unexpectedly worked out in my favor -- and Moonbow too which didn't do anything. If anyone's wondering, Gaius was just there for kicks -- just wanted to use him is all.

Spoiler

Positioning is the exact same as Mkv's; just replace Donnel with Est, Felicia with Gaius, and Stahl with Selena. First turn is also the same, where Est moves to the spot between the lava pits, Olivia moves behind her, and Gaius moves one space up.

Enemy turns 1 to 3 is the exact same as Mkv's for some reason. I think Klein is just tracking toward anyone with low defense which in Mkv's case was Felicia and in my case was Gaius. Same deal with Hector and Julia going towards Est, a blue, however they can in this map of lava and annoying terrain.

Turn 4. Est attacks Klein in the same way, but a different outcome occurs. Because Est is a flyer, she can be above the lava space below where she attacked unlike Donnel, so Klein gets dragged back. I could have had Est attack again and let her retreat, but I chose not to, instead, I had Gaius finish off Klein and Olivia use Dance on Est who I moved under Olivia. Selena moves one tile left putting her next to Est.

Enemy turn 4. Hector moves down like in Mkv's strategy, but Julia moves to be above Hector while Sanaki is to her left rather than the other way around.

Turn 5. Moved Gaius out of range down 2 spaces, moved Est to be to the left of Olivia, and kept both Olivia and Selena where they were.

Enemy turn 5. Julia moves down in front of Hector and attacks Selena dealing 13 damage. Selena drops down to 19 HP. Didn't realize it at first even after have ran this team initially on normal, but Selena with T-Adept 2 would take more damage than Olivia with Ruby Sword despite Selena having higher resistance... Sanaki moves above Hector who sits there since he's stuck. Oh, the woes of pre-Skill Inheritance knights.

Turn 6. Est attacks Julia from the left side dragging Julia to be in front of Olivia who finishes her off. Selena moves out of range of Sanaki by going under Olivia and Gaius moves 1 space to the left to where Selena's starting position was. I just wanted him to be closer to the group if needed. So, Est and Olivia are the only units in range of Sanaki...

Enemy turn 6. Sanaki moves down in front of Hector and attacks Olivia dealing 33 damage. Olivia lives with 1 HP. According to the calculator and a double-check, Sanaki would have only done 6x2 to Est. Hector having Ward Armor* did not help. IF Hector had Spur Atk 2, Olivia would have died as she would have taken 36 damage while Est would have taken 8x2 damage. IF Sanaki didn't have T-Adept 3 equipped, same scenario for Olivia while Est would have died regardless if she had Spur Atk 2 or not from Hector.

Turn 7. Est attacks Sanaki from the left side, she dies, and Est is out of Hector's range. Gaius gives Selena a Rally Speed just because. Yay, Gaius being supportive of one of his potential daughters! :p

Enemy turn 7. Hector moves down. Between Est who is a blue with low defense and an Olivia with 1 HP, it's the same difference who he targets really.

Turn 8. Selena attacks Hector dealing 31x2 while taking 4 damage in return. Map done.

I could have ended it one turn earlier by having Selena move up on turn 7 and having her counter-kill Hector, but to make sure this is how things went, I redid the map. First time ever doing that. Helps that the stamina cost is only 10 and not 15 like with the GHB and stuff.

Just noticed something while going through the strategy again. Hector has the wrong C-skill. By default, Hector's C-skill is Spur Atk 2 and Goad Armor. In this map, he has Ward Armor which he can only use if you give it to him from a 4* Draug. It wouldn't have helped him if he had his default Goad Armor since it looks like everyone has their default skills equipped or should, but it could have meant that had he had Spur Atk 2, so, he could have been much more dangerous giving Julia, Klein, and Sanaki attack buffs. Spur Def 2 could have helped too considering the others' low defense.

If anyone is wondering exactly why Est? I don't have Cordelia or Hinoka. Never summoned them outside of maybe a re-roll where Cordelia may have shown up. Est's offensive stats are basically the same as Donnel's; she only has 1 more speed than him. So, why not.

Gaius was there to fulfill the bring a colorless unit quest and I just wanted to use him. So, any of the other colorless units could have worked. 3* neutral Felicia does the bare minimum to kill Klein as 3* =Atk Donnel/Est with +4 to their attack leaves him at 6 HP. So, to do 6 damage, you only need 27 attack which 3* Felicia meets with her 20 neutral attack and 7 MT Silver Dagger. 3* and 4* Gaius exceeds that his default Rogue Dagger. Niles works too and probably would have worked better considering if 3* Donnel was used and Gaius or whoever with low resistance had to finish off Klein, then Julia would probably have killed them unlike Felicia, Niles, and maybe Faye. Est or whatever flyer being able to drag back like that pretty much meant Gaius would be out of range. Dumb ideas and unforeseen good consequences saved my butt. Anyway, Gaius is a low defense unit, so I figure Klein would have prioritized him unlike Jakob, Gordin, Saizo, Virion, etc. despite being able to kill practically any unit unless they have Bowbreaker, Wary Fighter, really high defense and/or defense buffs, or a -raven tome and T-Adept. Kagero still dies to him, but I was worried that Poison Dagger might have made him move elsewhere let alone Julia and Sanaki trying to steer clear of taking massive damage from her too.

Edited by Kaden

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Okay, I gave in and spent my My Nintendo points for some more stamina restores (too stingy to use orbs at the moment, also need to train Celica), so here are enemy stats since I couldn't find them with a quick Google search (because I'm dumb):

Challenge 1:

Reveal hidden contents

Effie (Silver Lance+, Smite, Death Blow 3, Wary Fighter 3)
61 / 62 / 26 / 40 / 30

Takumi (Fujin Yumi, Vengeance, Close Counter, Threaten Spd 3)
47 / 50 / 37 / 26 / 22

Olivia (Silver Sword+, Dance, Knock Back, Hone Atk 3)
40 / 47 / 37 / 31 / 30

Elise (Gravity, Recover, Kindled-Fire Balm, Live to Serve 3)
34 / 42 / 36 / 22 / 36

Challenge 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Lyn (Sol Katti, Galeforce, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Spd 2)
42 / 44 / 45 / 30 / 33

Roy (Binding Blade, Shove, Triangle Adept 3, Seal Def 3)
46 / 50 / 36 / 33 / 32

Wrys (Slow, Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light, Live to Serve 3)
46 / 33 / 27 / 26 / 41

Marth (Falchion, Pivot, Escape Route 3, Spur Spd 3)
47 / 53 / 43 / 31 / 29

Challenge 3:

Reveal hidden contents

Robin (M) (Blarraven+, Bonfire, Defiant Spd 3, Spur Def 3)
44 / 44 / 33 / 29 / 29

Caeda (Armorslayer+, Rally Spd, Darting Blow 3, Fortify Fliers)
38 / 41 / 45 / 28 / 38

Hinoka (Brave Lance+, Blazing Wind, Defiant Def 3, Hone Spd 2)
41 / 47 / 31 / 29 / 31

Camilla (Brave Axe+, Draconic Aura, Darting Blow 3, Savage Blow 3)
41 / 42 / 31 / 31 / 35

Challenge 4:

Reveal hidden contents

Nowi (Lightning Breath+, Rally Def, Defense +3, Threaten Res 3)
49 / 49 / 34 / 34 / 31

Eirika (Sieglinde, Pivot, Drag Back, Hone Spd 3)
48 / 43 / 39 / 30 / 32

Lucina (Falchion, Aether, Defiant Spd 3, Spur Atk 3)
45 / 55 / 44 / 30 / 23

Leo (Brynhildr, Rising Light, Quick Riposte 3, Savage Blow 3)
43 / 47 / 23 / 29 / 37

Challenge 5:

Reveal hidden contents

Sanaki (Cymbeline, Harsh Command, Triangle Adept 3, Hone Atk 3)
35 / 56 / 35 / 21 / 39

Hector (Armads, Pavise, Distant Counter, Ward Armor)
59 / 56 / 28 / 41 / 20

Julia (Naga, Dragon Fang, Resistance +3, Breath of Life 3)
42 / 53 / 30 / 17 / 42

Klein (Brave Bow+, Glacies, Death Bow 3, Quick Riposte 3)
44 / 45 / 32 / 21 / 28

Assuming your Klein is not -Atk, you should be able to kill the enemy Klein and Julia in one round. If your Klein is +Spd, he should be able to survive Sanaki.

Robin will be double attacked by Sanaki for 12×2 damage if neutral. He avoids the double attack if he is +Spd, but that's not terribly important. Neutral Robin deals 17 damage to Sanaki meaning you'll need either the Attack +1 seal or a +Atk nature to kill her in 2 rounds. If Robin is +Spd, you can also Sing to get a third attack to finish her off since she won't be able to kill you.

Actually, I think you can use Reinhardt instead since he should survive one round of combat and be able to kill Sanaki on player phase.

My Klein is +HP, -res, and male Robin is the reverse (+res, -HP). But I also gave male Robin the HP+3 seal and Klein the Attack+1 seal. Reinhardt is +def, -HP. Would that all work?

Okay, I just went through the wiki entries for the maps and Hector, Hinoka, and Lyn are the only units who don't have their full default skill loadout. Hector in particular, doesn't even have his default C-skill; he has Ward Armor instead of Goad Armor. Hinoka has Hone Spd 2 instead of Hone Flyers and Lyn has Spur Spd 2 instead of 3.

Hector having Ward Armor is just weird, so, it's probably a mistake, but it wouldn't have made a difference since nobody else is a knight on Trial 5. Spur Atk or Def 2, however, would. The only reason I can think of for Lyn is that Kozaki never got Spur Speed 3 when the data was collected. Sure, everyone else on team could get 1 more speed from her, but I don't think it would have been a major problem if they did. Same dealio with Hinoka, but if she did have Hone Flyers, then Trial 3 would have been more difficult as she and Caeda could provide both Hone and Fortify Flyers to Camilla, Caeda could provide Fortify for Hinoka, and Hinoka could provide Hone for Caeda. Poor M!Robin, but 3/4's of a flying team on a map where flyers can take advantage of non-flyers, yeah, maybe that's not a good idea, especially since their stats get boosted on Hard.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Anacybele said:

My Klein is +HP, -res, and male Robin is the reverse (+res, -HP). But I also gave male Robin the HP+3 seal and Klein the Attack+1 seal. Reinhardt is +def, -HP. Would that all work?

Klein looks like he'll be fine. If you use Robin, you'll want to swap the Attack +1 seal onto him instead of Klein so that he can 2-round kill Sanaki. If you use Reinhardt instead of Robin, he should be just fine.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Hector having Ward Armor is just weird, so, it's probably a mistake, but it wouldn't have made a difference since nobody else is a knight on Trial 5. Spur Atk or Def 2, however, would. The only reason I can think of for Lyn is that Kozaki never got Spur Speed 3 when the data was collected. Sure, everyone else on team could get 1 more speed from her, but I don't think it would have been a major problem if they did. Hinoka gets a pass when you consider if she did have Hone Flyers, then Trial 3 would have been more difficult as she and Caeda could provide both Hone and Fortify Flyers to Camilla, Caeda could provide Fortify for Hinoka, and Hinoka could provide Hone for Caeda. Poor M!Robin, but 3/4's of a flying team on a map where flyers can take advantage of non-flyers, yeah, maybe that's not a good idea, especially since their stats get boosted on Hard.

Leo on Challenge 4 has Rising Light instead of Blazing Light.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Klein looks like he'll be fine. If you use Robin, you'll want to swap the Attack +1 seal onto him instead of Klein so that he can 2-round kill Sanaki. If you use Reinhardt instead of Robin, he should be just fine.

Klein would survive Sanaki with a -res bane? Okay... Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Klein would survive Sanaki with a -res bane? Okay... Thanks.

That's Robin, not Klein. Klein needs to be +Spd to survive Sanaki because otherwise she will double him, and yours isn't +Spd, so he needs to be Sung out of there after killing Julia.

Robin will need the Attack +1 sacred seal, otherwise Sanaki will survive 2 hits and kill him back. EDIT: Wait a minute, your Robin is +Res? I think he'll survive Sanaki for a third round for the finish, but using Attack +1 is easier.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Leo on Challenge 4 has Rising Light instead of Blazing Light.

Y'know, I can never remember the AOE special names... Thanks for telling me that.

Okay, so, Leo too. Hmm, yeah, maybe Kozaki never got those skills. Kind of hilarious to me that he got all of Lucina's skills or perhaps he skipped Luna and got Aether.

Hector, though... Why?

Struggling to clear Trial 5 on hard. Who do you think is the biggest threat on that map? I typically target Klein so Minerva wouldn't have to deal with him but I might switch to targeting the mages instead. Is that what you guys would do? (Oh and Minerva can't one shot Klein unfortunately. So it's not like that was going to work)

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Y'know, I can never remember the AOE special names... Thanks for telling me that.

Okay, so, Leo too. Hmm, yeah, maybe Kozaki never got those skills. Kind of hilarious to me that he got all of Lucina's skills or perhaps he skipped Luna and got Aether.

Hector, though... Why?

Aether has Luna (or Sol) as a prerequisite, so you can't skip straight to Aether.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Struggling to clear Trial 5 on hard. Who do you think is the biggest threat on that map? I typically target Klein so Minerva wouldn't have to deal with him but I might switch to targeting the mages instead. Is that what you guys would do? (Oh and Minerva can't one shot Klein unfortunately. So it's not like that was going to work)

Do you have a Litrraven user that can bait Klein or a ranged Brave Bow+ user with Death Blow 3 (Klein, Takumi, Gordin, Jeorge, Virion) or Reinhardt (or anything else) that can one-round kill him?

Klein moves down the right fork instead of down the center, making him easy to pick off.

Edited by Ice Dragon