Howdy

Fitzu

22 minutes ago, Fitzu said:

Salutations!

I wanted to meet new people who also like Fire Emblem. I don't have enough friends to share with so I turned to Serenes Forest

Hiya! I'm new here too and pretty much joined for the same reason. What are your favourite FE games?

Welcome to you, and welcome to @Natalie as well since I think I missed your thread. 

Always good to see more folks around here, if you need help with anything just ask me.

Welcome! I love your Narshen avatar. Despite how hated he seems to be by most FE fans, he is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains. Hes like a less crazy but way more egotistical Valter.

15 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Welcome to you, and welcome to @Natalie as well since I think I missed your thread. 

Always good to see more folks around here, if you need help with anything just ask me.

Hi and thanks! 

14 minutes ago, Zalor said:

Welcome! I love your Narshen avatar. Despite how hated he seems to be by most FE fans, he is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains. Hes like a less crazy but way more egotistical Valter.

I honestly haven't seen that much hate for Narshen, i've seen more like than hate honestly. 

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Hi and thanks! 

Noooo problem!

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

Hiya! I'm new here too and pretty much joined for the same reason. What are your favourite FE games?

Well, I'm much a fan of Binding Blade and Echoes. Awakening is also a guilty habit too.

58 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Zalor said:

I love Valter all the same, but Narshen's narcissism just cracks me up. I haven't heard much hate for him though. 

1 hour ago, Fitzu said:

Well, I'm much a fan of Binding Blade and Echoes. Awakening is also a guilty habit too.

Awakening and Fates are both guilty pleasures for me. I think Echoes has turned out pretty ace though. 

I've actually never finished Binding Blade. I got really near the endgame before the version I was playing just... stopped. I'm planning to try a different one as I was really enjoying it. 

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

I honestly haven't seen that much hate for Narshen, i've seen more like than hate honestly. 

Noooo problem!

Really, well thats good. Granted, I feel like he is a character that is under appreciated more than anything. But the few times I did see his name come up with FE fans, I felt like they don't like him as much as I do.

13 minutes ago, Zalor said:

Really, well thats good. Granted, I feel like he is a character that is under appreciated more than anything. But the few times I did see his name come up with FE fans, I felt like they don't like him as much as I do.

Its kind of difficult because theres so many characters over the span of now 15 games haha. Theres fans and such of mostly every character I think.