Castlevania Netflix Animated Series Releases July 7, first teaser

I'm in. Dracula's Curse is my favorite Castlevania and Trevor's my favorite Belmont. My wife never played Castlevania anythings and she's in too just because it looks so good.

Heard they might not have Grant though, shame. Guy can't catch a break.

alright but narcos the NES game where do I play that

anyway I'm not big on castlevania but I love the fuck out of dracula's curse

it has an aesthetic that I totally dig which is honestly pretty impressive for an NES game

the music is great, the atmosphere is perfect, it was really fun, and the levels all looked really interesting

i think it's a perfect game to base a series on

this looked great, the animation looks really cool, trevor's voice sounds great, and it looks like they've got the general atmosphere down

castlevania 3 also has one of my favorite intros to a game ever, the short scene with trevor praying at the cross with that song playing is just such a good start. hoping they get that in here.

the thing i'm really hoping for though is if they can get the music from the game

like I don't need every song but I'd absolutely love it if they could get the song from the first level in there at some point, as well as the song I mentioned before from the short intro. 

anyway, I'm really looking forward to this. kinda disappointing that the first season's only gonna be 4 episodes, especially since there's no guarantee that there'll be a second one (and with an animated show based on an NES game, i'm not sure how high their chances of that are), but I'm at least hoping that those 4 episodes are good ones. and it looks like they're on the right track for that.