All Playable Characters' Death Quotes

So i found this in my recommendations, and i'm sure there are some of you out there who want to hear what the death quotes are without actually purposely making your characters die. So here you go.

Have the tissues ready.

Some of those deaths look painful. Also the clipping.

Delthea's my pick for 'best', where 'good' is a sign of making me feel bad. I just want to kick Leon, though.

(Don't tell my stepfather of the same name.)

I hope characters in the future are as great as this cast. Even with their fair share of quirks and jokes, they all hold reasonable/realistic traits that aren't tropey and meme-filled.

Despite being one of my least favorite's, Faye's quote was the one I liked most. It made me think about her support with Alm when she says, "Just promise you'll be watching, Alm! Promise to look at me!"

Also, did anyone see how far Boey bent foward when he was shot? It was really abnormal looking.

Edited by KongDude

lmao wait what about when Camus appears in FE3

I think the character's death quote that most affected me was Delthea's, though I think in general the death quotes and everything have more effect on me when I'm in the zone playing, haha.

I think Valbar's death quote is the saddest. Also, this voice acting is superb.

Oh shit, Boey when Mae dies! What the hell, that's not fair, I got punched right in the feels!

Edited by Thane

Catria and Palla's made me feel, they basically sound really homesick to me.  Pair with Est mourning and that's just some sad feels right there.

Mathilda's and Delthea's is also pretty sad too.  Valbar's really hit the feels though, considering the guy lost everything too.

Other favorites go to Python, Clair, and Kamui.

5 hours ago, KongDude said:

Post battle mourning quotes are much more emotional to me. Est sounds absolutely devastated at the lost of her sisters. Forsyth's towards Python is quite sad, not being able to believe it at first. Then fcking Deen.

Just got around to watching this. I think Est's is the one that one that hurts the most. In fact, she'd likely feel responsible, as she's the reason the Whitewings are in Valentia in the first place.

Also, damn it Deen. Can you not be edgy for once?

The deathquotes show already how much effort and love IS invested in the plot and character cast.

Thankfully no more empty lines like I'm finished or Alm, stay safe.

When Catria died in my run and I heared her death cry, I really shrugged.

Edit: A different theme is played when one of the lords died?
Celica died twice, but only the standard jingle was played. Of course with the consequence Game Over.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト