So...Ships, anyone?

23 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

This looks like it's going to turn into one of those King Solomon situations xD 

I'm sure we can work in a rota. So long as the number remains below seven, there's at least a day each xD 

I'm OK with sharing

So long as I'm the only one married to him :P

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Doof said:

I'm OK with sharing

So long as I'm the only one married to him :P

I never plan to get married, so that's all good xD 

Oh man, this thread turned weird. 

Shipping, eh... I would like to reread the manga and see what people mean about Deen and Sonya ^.^ 

40 minutes ago, Doof said:

Dang, I'd feel jealous on from that pairing... both of them are hot.

Curiously, even though I love the idea of ForsythxPython, shipping it in canon makes me sad because Forsyth DOES get a wife... and that means either Python never getting with him or Python and Forsyth breaking up and then Forsyth ending up marrying someone... and I love angst as much as the next guy but even I have my limits :(

Doesn't Forsyth only marry if Python dies?

44 minutes ago, Doof said:

Dang, I'd feel jealous on from that pairing... both of them are hot.

After all, the only thing hotter than a hot guy... is a hot guy who likes hot guys!

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I mean, Saber's ending only changes if Jesse is alive or dead, so!

Then it's meant to be!

14 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Doesn't Forsyth only marry if Python dies?

No, it's actually the opposite. If Python lives, Forsyth marries.

37 minutes ago, Doof said:

No, it's actually the opposite. If Python lives, Forsyth marries.

Forsyth joined the One Kingdom's knights after the war. The loss of Python left him empty, which is perhaps why he volunteered to go to the borderlands to bring the king's peace. He met and wed a woman from the area, and the two never returned to the capital.

?

Just now, Sophie said:

Forsyth joined the One Kingdom's knights after the war. The loss of Python left him empty, which is perhaps why he volunteered to go to the borderlands to bring the king's peace. He met and wed a woman from the area, and the two never returned to the capital.

?

I swear, the wiki had them switched around about two days ago. But then again, I was browsing it like at 4 AM so I might have made a tiny mistake

But its a mistake I can live with because it opens up new possibilities! Time to write...!

As for me, I ship...

- Mycen x Bench, they belong together, they just do.
- Alm x Berkut, it's not a Fire Emblem shipping thread if there's no incest in it -- moreover, it's gaycest, so it's even better!
- Nomah x Genny, she said she likes older men, and who would expect such a secret, scandalous romance! And you guys thought Saber x Genny was bad!
- Clair x Clive, for FE reasons! The FE incest threshold for this thread was not met by Alm x Berkut, because they're only cousins.
- Mathilda x Faye, both were terribly upset that the loves of their lives were torn away from them by weird FE shipping incest, so they took comfort in each other's arms, fully understanding the pain of the other while being sensitive to the undying love each bore for someone else.
- The ships from Ch. 2 x the ships from Ch. 6, because ships should ship together.
- Lukas x Mila, Lukas just seems like the kind of guy that deserves a goddess in his life.
- Sonya x Sonia from Blazing Sword, the similar names & similar looks just seal the deal.

Joking aside, I liked most of the canonical pairings, with the exception of Clair and Gray. Clair had good chemistry with Alm, but Alm should be with Celica. So I think Clair should've been paired with Lukas, that seems like it would be good.

10 hours ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Palla x loneliness

Catria x loneliness

Est x getting captured

Well said!

Edited by Astellius

20 hours ago, Carter said:

OH when I first saw the thread title a few days ago, I thought the topic was about literal ships, as in the boats from the pirate raids in Act 2. lol I guess I'm pretty dumb!

But now that I actually know what this thread is about... there are a few pairings I've been thinking about.

Alm x Faye - I've always wished that the girl with the crush could get the guy. With Catria in Shadow Dragon and Cordelia in Awakening, it bothered me that I couldn't have them support with Marth or Chrom. I just thought it was weird, y'know?

Lukas x Faye - This one is more of just a random pairing. I saw the two, and I thought they would like cute together. Not entirely sure about how their personalities would mix together, but it would be interesting at the least. Lukas is super grounded and kind, maybe he'd be able to get Faye to stop obsessing over Alm?

Valbar x Leon - I know, I know Valbar had a wife. I know Valbar wouldn't be into Leon in a romantic way. But still, I thought Leon's crush on Valbar was super cute, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing them have an ending together. Not romantically, of course (though I wouldn't mind that either), but like as friends, or roommates or whatever.

Honestly I don't really ship Alm x Celica and Mae x Boey all that much. They're ehh pairings for me. The other pairings that are actually in the game (Tatiana x Zeke, Clive x Mathilda) are nice, but not super exciting for me.

And lastly...

Lukas x Forsyth or Lukas x Python or Forsyth x Python or Saber x Jesse - Now, uh, I... it's probably just my inner-Nina creeping in...

Oh hell no. Let Faye go with Lukas. Faye is nothing but "LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK ALM". Terrible ship leading to an unhealthy relationship. To hell with Faye tbh.

One just occured to me: Kliff x Delthea. They are close enough in age as to where it isn't weird for Kliff to be attracted to a 13 year-old, and since Kliff's "canon" class is Mage I feel like he would get along really well with Luthier, leading to him becoming close to Delthea. I realized it could work when my Bow Knight Kliff killed Tatarra and freed Delthea.

Edited by Wayward Alchemist

I could make a post about the most objectively sinful ships in the game being the best. In fact, I'm...kind of...leaning...towards it...but I'm able to resist the temptation.

I tend to not ship in general, but Silque x Faye is really cute, and both girls deserve some goddamn happiness, sweet lord.