After the Shadows Discussion

Anacybele

Still making no promises, I finally got around to starting to post my writing stuff to DeviantArt so that may take up too much time but if I can make time I'll drop by assuming that's fine.

Yeah, I would still like to do this too, of course. I did return from my break some time ago, yeah.

I know what to put in the OP, it's just putting it into words now that I have to figure out.

1 minute ago, Toyotasomi no Miko said:

[continued internal screaming since i still haven't charactered yet]

Someone should probably punch me with more motivation to actually make the character, but otherwise I'm still interested, yeah.

*punches you*

Maybe you can see what she puts in the OP and make someone who you think would best fit the situation.

And I just finished posting the OP too! :D

I wanted to leave Ike's wife unnamed and all, but I realized Azura knows her, so it wouldn't make sense for her to never refer to her by name. So I had to include Elincia. I'm probably going to be Ike's main RPer, but Elincia can be shared. She is no longer queen of Crimea, she decided her people would be better led by Renning due to her inexperience and all. She still loves Crimea and visits sometimes.

There are no plans to include any other canon Tellius characters besides Dcat using Boyd.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh crap, I actually never specified what type of dragon he was even in my fic. But I'll go red dragon since the living general, Vesuve, is a white one. Btw, Orenias's main ambassador is Kenth, a red dragon who actually moved there from Goldoa, so if you RP Orenias dragons, expect to see him around. I actually wanna bring him in because he's hysterical. Think characters like Sain, Virion, Inigo, Gatrie, etc., but in laguz form instead. :P Kenth's also a bit of a showoff when it comes to his appearance. He thinks he's one of the handsomest dudes around. lol Despite this though, he's good at his job. He just tends to piss Bryan off with his behavior at times when he visits Astryn. Hahaha.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, our characters kinda know each other since we've RP'd with them before. Though I don't think yours met Azura and Leyon, Dcat. But they do know Ike, so I guess he's enough.

Edited by Anacybele

@Dragoncat Nice, though shorter than I expected. I mean, I didn't think it'd be as long as my post was or anything, but yeah. I thought you'd tell us when your guys arrived though, not just describe them clearing out debris. But that can come later, I guess. :P

Edited by Anacybele

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Dragoncat Nice, though shorter than I expected. I mean, I didn't think it'd be as long as my post was or anything, but yeah. I thought you'd tell us when your guys arrived though, not just describe them clearing out debris. But that can come later, I guess. :P

Well I admit I did kinda rush it. But yeah.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

Well I admit I did kinda rush it. But yeah.

Ah, I see. Sometimes I end up rushing a bit too...

Btw, my future posts in the RP shouldn't be as long as the opening one. I just ended up putting all that description in the OP to sort of explain what's going down and all.

Also if anybody cares, I brought Leo's wife in. Her name's Eloin. If she gets to see Nancy she'll probably go gaga lol. I'll make this before any of my 2nd gen is even in the picture, so these people can travel without worrying about young kids back home.

Don't worry, I'm not entirely sure of the direction of the plot yet myself, so that's fine. But what do you mean by "if status quo is God"?

Also, @Dragoncat I thought Kael and Naroc were the same age though?

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Don't worry, I'm not entirely sure of the direction of the plot yet myself, so that's fine. But what do you mean by "if status quo is God"?

It means that the adherence to your version of the plot is absolute. Guessing by your reaction, it might not be. Anyway, do you think you could use that name for the Heron Queen?

5 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

It means that the adherence to your version of the plot is absolute. Guessing by your reaction, it might not be. Anyway, do you think you could use that name for the Heron Queen?

Oh, do you mean is it a direct follow-up to my original plot? Well, that's both yes and no. Yes in that it does take place after the events of the war I've mentioned in the backstory and that my fic is about, but also no because it's more of an alternate continuation. Dcat's characters don't appear in any of the original content since it was made without them in mind and before I even knew about them. Besides, my fic also has Boyd married to Mist and already knowing Leyon and Azura. :P So it has to be a different timeline than the actual fic.

And yeah, that name is fine. Though whether I actually use it in the fic is another thing. I'm hesitant to use anymore characters created by others because I've already done that a few times for this universe and I don't want to do it too much.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Ooh good point. Yeah, I guess he can be around, just being babysat back home.

Okey dokey. That's what I have going on anyway, actually. Both Ike and Elincia are present at Elhorhi Castle (just with minimal roles for now so I don't wind up making anything too much about them). Elincia is inside while Ike is among those helping the people clear storm debris outside. In fact, Elincia is the friend that helped the midwife bring Azura to her bedchambers.

Birth will take a ton out of ya, I think. So that's why I had two people helping Azura go up. I would say the midwife carried the baby while Elincia held onto Azura to keep her from taking a tumble down a flight of stairs.

Kael is being babysat probably by their neighbor, Miriam. She's the one they trust the most in the area they live in.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, OrangePerson said:

Ok so, sorry guys but I have absolutely no idea how to introduce Xandra, can someone help me please? Again, sorry -.-

Would she be around at all? Maybe she's passing through and the soldiers see her and ask her to help with the cleanup?

She likely wouldn't be passing through if she's near Elhorhi Castle. lol

I should've been clearer about it's location besides just in the mountains. It's DEEP in the Talgrian mountains. The only entrance to the town it's in is through a mountain tunnel. The town includes the basics like markets and housing and taverns and all, and there's also a temple sitting on a cliff. This is the temple that currently houses the Miracle Stone. Elhorhi Castle sits at about the same level on a nearby cliff. The entire town itself is in nestled in a valley.

And of course, the town's name is simply Elhorhi City and serves as the "capital" of the Elhorhi earldom.

Edited by Anacybele