So I broke Echoes today

So I finally got the last star shard I needed to make the starsphere *called differently in echoes but it's the starsphere* today. In case you don't know what that is it is an item that boosts a character growth rates by 30% in every stat except resistance, which it boosts it by 5%. So continuing on I got it and decided to equip it to a recent character I had obtained and liked and was still leveling, only to realize this, their attack growth rate is now 100%, with every other stat getting majorly buffed as well *except res, it only doubled* this character is Delthea, who exclusively has a certain powerful spell, Ragnarok, which has 20 might and 95 hit rate, granted it slows her down by 14 and uses 10 hp but still that is very impressive. I'm saying is that as of right now on my file, she is only a level 17 mage, so she still has the entire priestess level ups to go through and possibly the dlc overclass if I wish her to get more powerful. So in short, she will most definitely be my ace unit and more than likely solo the game from now on.

Edited by LucarioGamer812
grammar

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I think it's funny that Magic and Strength aren't seperate, so if she's a cavalier or peg knight, she's just got crazy muscles. Hope you have fun with your Delthea!

there is the villagers fork item coming up too, soooo if I get her all the way to normal overclass then use it and have her go through the entire cavalier line and its overclass she should be near capped everything, good thinking!

She doesn't need the Starsphere to already be extremely good. When you get Zeke, give it to him, though; he has the highest growth total in the game, but they're all coin-flip growths. The Starsphere will break him.