• Tier 13
    • Tier 14
    • Tier 15
    • Tier 16
    • Tier 17
    • Tier 18
    • Tier 19
    • Tier 20

The new Arena tier system has been live for a couple of weeks and people are now getting sorted (and hopefully orbs as well). I started at Tier 13 and got boosted to where I now sit at Tier 16. I don't have any strong bonus characters for this or the last Arena session so I wasn't good enough to get to the next tier.  Honestly, for how competitive things already are (Cavalry 5*+ DC/CC Teams pls go) I think I'll be satisfied as long as I'm getting 3 orbs a week.

So what is your Arena tier?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started the new system at 15, made it to 16 last week and was bairly and very frustratingly knocked out of tier 16 back to 15. I used up most of my crests trying to keep up a decent rank to no avail. I'm looking good to get back into tier 16 next week though so we'll see how that pans out in the long run. :/

I'm in tier 18 currently, but I may fall bak to 17 next season since in tier 18, you either promote to 19 or you go back to 17 and I'm 90 ranks away from the cut-off point.

I started at 13 (and I think the first week this system appeared I didn't go up or down), right now I'm in tier 14 thanks to last week season and it looks that I'm going to jump at 16 at the end of this season thanks to Xander's bonus...

Next season I'm probably going to drop to 15 if I go up 2 lvs this time.

I started at 15, got knocked to 14, then came back to 15. From the look of things, enough players will pass me up to keep me in 15 at least for now. I just aim for a 4K score, and I'm not hurting for bonus characters since I have the Askr trio at 5 star level 40 with some modest SI skills. I like the level my arena team is at because I'm usually up against characters that aren't SI'd. I could score higher with my Cav Team, but then I have to fight considerably harder stuff that can ruin my streak, and that's no fun.

Edited by Gustavos

14. Started the new system at 10 I believe, went to 13 (where I was before new system) and was brought up to 14 with most recent season

Looks like everyone's pretty much in the same area. 14 is looking average. Highest is 18 (satsuma, cough) which isn't too shabby. We've got a good spread goin

Edited by Big Smoke

I'm going all over places. Started at tier 15. Dropped to 14. Moved up to 16. And now if I can pull this off, I can move to tier 17.

If I manage to get a deathless run this week, I should be able to move on to tier 18, otherwise I'm stuck in tier 17. This week's rotation of maps is screwing me over. I don't see myself moving any higher then tier 18 anytime soon. Getting higher scores require merges....

2 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I like the level my arena team is at because I'm usually up against characters that aren't SI'd. I could score higher with my Cav Team, but then I have to fight considerably harder stuff that can ruin my streak, and that's no fun.

A part of me wants to just play with my weaker team and forgoeing the top ranking just so i don't have to face those Juggernaut heavy SI teams.  I have difficulty just getting to the end of 7 matches let alone deathless. It's not fun having 4 reasonable matches followed up by a Cavalry/Flier Emblem induced party wipe.

7 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

A part of me wants to just play with my weaker team and forgoeing the top ranking just so i don't have to face those Juggernaut heavy SI teams.  I have difficulty just getting to the end of 7 matches let alone deathless. It's not fun having 4 reasonable matches followed up by a Cavalry/Flier Emblem induced party wipe.

yeah, exactly. I think a big part of why my team stays at the ~600-620 range (advanced) is because of my 3 star olivia that I raised up from two star. With the SP gained before promotion she could stay level 1 but have Dance and Hone Atk. It's a real help since the other team members are decked out 5 stars, just need to keep her out of range. The worst I ever have to face is a defense team that does the same thing as me, or occasionally some nasty tricks with Vantage Takumi/Hector/Xander. 

Edited by Gustavos

I am 17 going on 18
This shit is fucking hell
Azura I meet may tell me I'm sweet
and ends my deathless streak

I am 17 going on 18 innocent as a Horse
This Hector useless I am so speechless
My life as F2P

...yeah that actually sums it up. Could Rank up to 18 this week, but the run itself is so hellish since if i want to rank up that means using Hector

Edited by JSND

17. I was close to hitting 18, but without Ike for the bonus hero slot like I had the first week of the new system, I can't get a high enough team rating for higher point matches. I was getting 890-896 point matches with Ike, but with 5* Xander (with QR2, so not maxed out in point value) as my bonus unit I'm getting 884-886 matches only. It's a shame that's pretty much the sole reason I didn't hit 18 last week, and I won't be moving up this week either.

Edited by Alkaid

I like the new arena ranking system.  :^_^:

I'm in Tier 17.  I'm currently on track to move up to 18, buuuut I definitely won't stay there.  I don't have any merged 5* characters in my arena team.  Also, I can't really afford to surrender for a higher score because I have no dueling crests left, ahahah.  

I'm in tier 18 now, but I'm pretty sure I'll drop to 17. I don't have any trouble getting 7 win streaks, but without merges I just can't get the score required to go up to tier 19 (since staying isn't an option). If more people start reaching the upper tiers I might reach tier 19, but for now I'll probably keep hopping between 17 and 18.