• Tier 13
    • Tier 14
    • Tier 15
    • Tier 16
    • Tier 17
    • Tier 18
    • Tier 19
    • Tier 20

Started out at Tier 7 (account rerolled 31st march)

moved up to tier 10

moved up to tier 13

right now I am ranked about 300 give or take (46xx points)and might make it to tier 16.

I generally like the new tier system - once you have moved up to a higher tier you can only decrease one rank and still get lots of bonus feathers - so passing the 4000 points line is the main priority - everything else will come after.

As far as the higher tiers are concerned I think I will be happy to stay in that 3orbs range - everthing above might be too hard - will see

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started out Tier 8, then 11, then 14. Currently working toward Tier 17. This week's arena score is only 4573, so I might only reach Tier 16, but that's okay with me. The feather and orb rewards are quite nice, and I'd be content with 3 orbs a week from the arena.

Edited by Party Moth

17. Has a pretty reasonable shot at 18, since my score (4772) gets me about 5k rank within my tier, which puts me about middle of the top 50% bracket. Unless a ton of people suddenly get 4800+ I should be ok to go for 18.

I'm 15 I believe but gave points to move up 2 spots to 17. I really don't put much effort in the arena. I do my deathless streak to max out my rewards and call it. I'm sitting at 547 last I looked. 

18 now. I'm simply not p2w enough to stay there, so I'll be back into 17 next week.

However, it should be easier to bounce back up to 18 since most better players will be in 19 already.

Edited by Raven

I'm in tier 17. I started in tier 13, moved up to 16 and then to 17 this week. I may or may not go up to tier 18, as my team scores less than the previous week's, and I still haven't got a deathless run, although I'm working on one. Got one with one death which so far still places me in the upper 50% for promoting, but it won't last.

Long-term, I'd want to be bouncing up and down from 18 to 19, but realistically, I'll probably bounce from 17 to 18 more often.

Tier 18 right now.

I typically score top 700, so I'm expecting to keep going up all the way to 20, but I'll almost certainly be bumped down to 19 for a week, then stay up at 20 after that.

Rank 664 in tier 15.  I must have started low for some reason, I've been scoring in top 1,000 every time.

My other account is rank 13, kind of stuck there.  Just don't have good arena peeps.

I'm in tier 17 and moving to 18 next week.  I concur with others I'm fighting with adjusting my comp with feathers or starting merges.  I really want to start with merges but my comp has a gap right now.  Essentially I have Cecilia (Gronraven) and Reinhardt doing the damage.  Which gives my insta death for Red, Blue and Colorless but leaves me vulnerable to green mages specifically blade ones.  Xander will counter kill most green mages but blade mages are dangerous.

At this point I'm realizing it would be optimal for me to change Cecilia to Gronblade, Fury, Vantage and make a Reinhardt or Ursula Blarraven, Triangle Adept.   That way the two mages cover each other leaving no ranged coverage gap. 

But I can't complain much... horse emblem for the lazy people.

18, going on to 19 next week and hopefully 20. Generally score top 1.000, but if things get rough I do have 100K feathers ready to promote and merge some characters if needed.

Tier 16, going up to 17 next week where I will probably remain in limbo until I drastically improve my team. I like pushing myself to see how well I can do, but my playing on a budget and the slow rate at which feathers accumulate means I can only build so quickly...

In 16 right now going back to 17 soon so I put 17, I will likely be floating between 16-18 for long time seeing my scores tend to cap around 4830.

Edited by Locke087

16 but will move down to 15 despite a full arena run. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Not any interested to build a team specifically to move up. If this is where my arena team stands, then it is where it'll stay.

Edited by Vince777

I went down a rank to 15 with my full cavalry team due to being lazy and getting a 3-death run. Now I got a deathless run as I get more experience with the arenas and will go back up to 16 by just replacing one of my horse emblem heroes with my +ATK Shanna. I don't know what will happen next, though, so I'll keep it at that for now ;)

Noice, got a deathless run on my Cavalry team so I'm heading for T17. Last week I did the same thing and I only stayed in the same tier.

15 hours ago, Locke087 said:

In 16 right now going back to 17 soon so I put 17, I will likely be floating between 16-18 for long time seeing my scores tend to cap around 1830.

I'm sure you mean 4,830. With scores like that you'll probably be switching between 18/19 in future. I'm hoping for the same thing once the biggest whales have floated to the top of 19/20.

Edited by Raven