• Tier 13
    • Tier 14
    • Tier 15
    • Tier 16
    • Tier 17
    • Tier 18
    • Tier 19
    • Tier 20

I don't have the time, effort or money to be competitive so I just sit around tier 14 making sure to always keep myself in the range where I will be getting 3 orbs 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Raven said:

I'm sure you mean 4,830. With scores like that you'll probably be switching between 18/19 in future. I'm hoping for the same thing once the biggest whales have floated to the top of 19/20.

I do lol my bad... 19 requires higher scores then then that to enter according to Reddit though but mabye in the future we will see.

Edited by Locke087

32 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

I do lol my bad... 19 requires higher scores then then that to enter according to Reddit though but mabye in the future we will see.

Yeah - for this week, at least. The score necessary to rise a tier will lower once all the better players leave that tier.

Edited by Raven

I'm in tier 15, going to 16 tomorrow. I could've been in tier 18 but the bonus hero deal made me a bit lazy to try to get a deathless streak, instead I went for the easy 4001+ streak.

I am at tier 17 and will be staying. I have Reinhardt, Xander, Olivia/Azura, and Sestuna. Deathless runs are not hard to achieve for me, but I am having trouble getting opponents with a higher score, so I might have to give Olivia and Azura some extra skills next season since they are the only ones with empty skill slots.

Edited by XRay

I managed a miracle one death run las week and it pushed me up into tier 17!! I doubt I'll be able to stay there or move up but I do t really care it's just exciting I managed to hit 17 at all!

Dropped to tier 15 because I couldn't get on this week. But I did get two good defense wins! I expect to stick around 16 or 17 because I've been hitting around 4750 with two deaths the last few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently popped up from 5 to 8, just yesterday. Heavily, heavily slacked up until this last week, where I invested a ton on the game as a whole. The Arena is really rewarding.

After my drop down to 17 since the rise to 19 was the first wave to do so (aka fucking stacked with p2w), I'm finally in. I'm not confident about my ability to reach t20 yet, though. Maybe next time, after I drop back to t18.

Got to tier 19. I tried using my Tempest Trial team (Bride Cordelia, Azura, Olivia, Lucina) in Arena, and it lost more than it won. Switching out Lucina for Eirika helped somewhat, but it still lost a lot. I think I will just stick with my old Arena team of Reinhardt, Xander, Olivia/Azura, and replace Setsuna with Cordelia.

I am not sure if I am able to stay in Tier 19. Enemy teams that I got matched with got a lot harder.

12 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Finally promoted to Tier 20 :D

Feels so good to get this far without being a whale

I didn't think it was even possible to get to tier 20 without a lot of merges. I had a deathless run with my armor team last week but I dropped from T18 to T17.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

I didn't think it was even possible to get to tier 20 without a lot of merges. I had a deathless run with my armor team last week but I dropped from T18 to T17.

My team was Ryoma +3, Julia +1, Sharena, and Reinhardt (latter two are unmerged) if you wanted some idea of the amount of merges needed.