Fakin' It!

Corrobin

It's a game involving lying, deception, and trying not to get caught.

Once all five are signed up, I'll designate one of you as the "Faker". While everyone else will receive a task via PM, you will not (with one exception), and have to fake it. Lie. Cheat. Decept. Do whatever you can to make people think you aren't the Faker.

The tasks will be:

Hands of Truth: You will be PM'd a binary question, like "Raise your hand if you have showered today.". Once you receive it, you will type *raises hand* or *Keeps hand at side*. The Faker will have to fake their answer.

You Gotta Point: You will be PM'd a question that involves you nominating someone, like "Point at the person you think you'd have the best chances of beating in a fight." Once you receive it, you post *Points at (insert player here)* Fakers gotta fake.

Number Pressure: You will be PM'd a question that requires a numerical answer, like "How many cups of coffee have you had today?". When you receive it, you post your number. Once again, Fakers gotta fake.

Text It Up: You will be PM'd a question that requires a word answer, like "Name a quality you enjoy in a partner". But in this one, you have to PM it back to me, instead! Then, once all the answers are collected, I'll put up who gave what answer. However, unlike before, the Faker will have a prompt! It will be different, but related to the majority question (such as "Name a positive quality about yourself").

After all the posts are gathered, I will show what the question was to everyone (Including the Faker, who now has to deny any suspicious-sounding answers).

Once everybody posts, you will be put into the voting round. You vote for whoever you think is the faker, and can discuss (or in the Faker's case, deny and sow discord) to try and swing the majority vote against whoever you think the Faker is.

7 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

So wait, questions involving Number Pressure and Hands of Truth are going to be of real life?

Sometimes, but sometimes not.

Essentially, while everyone else will get a question, the Faker will not, and has to give a random answer, then try to justify it when they do find out what the question actually was (or what everyone else was asked, in the case of Text It Up.).

If the majority votes for a person, I'll reveal whether they are or are not the Faker. If they are the Faker, the majority wins for finding them. If three questions are asked and you haven't found the Faker, the Faker wins. Of course, you don't JUST vote. You can also talk to try and find the Faker, by poking suspicious answers.

• 1 month later...