Halogen's Characters

Halogen

Hello! I'm Halogen and I don't really sprite in the FE style, but I'm inspired by FE and thought I would share my characters.

gpX8pyC.pngcO4UtGx.pngoZSlZPR.pngk2clzMU.pngWEevNNy.pngM6EVpz8.png

Spoiler

Character descriptions from left to right

Sol: Sol is a mage who is also trained in swordplay, making him a diverse fighter. He is close friends with Oberoth and Caerigan and works with them to form a mercenary troop. He lives in the western city of Hammerfall.

Keyes: Keyes is the commissioner of the Mage Index, and organization whose goal is to document the location of every mage to make sure that magic is used safely. Keyes is a mysterious man, and has led the Index for a very long time. (he should have a chair but I haven't gotten around to it)

Arcturis: Arcturis is the brother of Franklin. Hotheaded and proud of his magical abilities, Arcturis was a student at the Index sponsored Dragongard university. Upon graduating, he planned to become an enforcer with the Index, but an encounter in the wastes changed his mind.

Lilianika: Lily is an herbal healer from Hammerfall. Generous and caring, she tries to help the citizens of Hammerfall with potions and medicines.

Nikomilas: Niko is a hunter and thief living near Hammerfall. He is in love with Lily.

Caerigan: Caerigan is a western tribesman who moved to Hammerfall in search of adventure. He is proficient with a lance and joins Oberoth and Sol to round out their mercenary company.

WIPS

AveryAuwbJXw.pngSolomonvKPo8gf.pngOberothfWP5Qqu.pngLukasjOPGyAb.pngFranklinCWcliKv.png

Hello!~ ^^

That's some pretty nice stuff you have there; always nice to see a variation different from the traditional FE style. Lily and Niko are probably my faves out of the bunch both graphically and BG-wise. (Here's to hoping Keyes gets a chair.)

Hi! Thank you! Lily and Niko are two of the more recent ones : )

A chair for Keyes! m6BmZAB.png

New Characters:

vNhTn4g.pngfdQKFoy.png

Spoiler

Left: Lukas is a member of the Mage Index and a field investigator. Moral and just, he is a devout believer in a higher power. He claims his magic allows him to judge and punish people through the eyes of the Gods. Due to his morality, he was put in charge of supervising unruly investigator Maximilian (picture in progress)

Right: Beshbalik was the first mage. He grew up in the unruly western frontier, far from the heart of the Empire that existed during his time. As a child, he avoided death and forged a bond with the next world that allowed its power to flow into humans. Beshbalik primarily hid his power and tried to stop it from spreading due to fear over what others would do with supernatural abilities. In the end, he failed, and magic spread across the land.

• 3 weeks later...

Made a new less dramatic pose for Caerigan

wfEAMxN.png

And some new characters!

Avery is a swordfighter from the western tribes. He came to Hammerfall as a mercenary and ended up working with Arcturis and Franklin around the city. During one of their adventures into the wastes, Avery discovered great magical abilities.

yhAHpxV.png 

Maximilian is a high ranking investigator within the Mage Index. He is an extremely talented swordsman, said to be one of the best alive. He has ruthless methods that resulted in him having Lukas assigned as his supervisor.

vWRZfxJ.png

Franklin is Arcturis' older brother. He is calm and calculated and specialized in defensive magic at the Dragongard University. Unlike his brother, Franklin wanted to be a researcher who investigated the wastes as opposed to an enforcer keeping track of the magically inclined portion of the population. (this one is still rough but I've kinda lost motivation on it for now)

qf3ZqpB.png