What is the post game like?

I did some research on the game and I just want to make sure that my observations are correct so far. I get the feeling that the post game is nothing compared to Awakening and Fates.

#1 There is no reclassing, so once a Villager picks a promotion path, it is permanent (e.g. if Faye goes Pegasus Knight, she cannot change to a Cleric later).
#2 The exceptions to #1 are the two Pitchfork items and the male Dread Fighter loop. However, moving out of the loop from Villager to a non-Mercenary class is permanent.
#3 Except for the Dread Fighter loop, it will be impossible to cap a unit's stats if their level is too high and I equipped the Starsphere too late. And even with the Starsphere, resistance will still be difficult to cap for non-Dread Fighters.
#4 Stat boost fountains have limited uses, i.e. they cannot be abused to cap everyone's stats.
#5 Stat gains are RNG based, i.e. it can be abused to cap everyone's resistance stat.
#6 Some items can only be obtained once (or in limited amounts) per save file, and I can never get them again during the post-game or through DLC. (Does the DLC drop Dracoshields? Or can I only get it by beating Desaix? Are there any other items that can only be obtained in limited quantities per save file, like Boots in Awakening and Fates?)
#7 There is no meaningful multiplayer interaction. The only multiplayer elements are exchanging Profile Cards, participate in Rankings, and StreetPass other people.
#8 I cannot have both Deen and Sonya on the same file.
#9 I can only get the 7-Eleven items on my Japanese game if I go to Japan.

If most of #1 to #7 is true, I think I will just beat the game quickly and cap the Dread Fighters before going back to collecting skills in Fates.

#1: Yes

#2: Yes, but there are 3 pitchfork items available when the free dlc is done

#3: Yes

#4: Yes

#5: Yes

#6: Yes, like the Ridersbane and a couple other choice items

#7: Yes, however, exchanging profile cards isn't actually a feature in-game, as far as I know

#8: Yes, unfortunately

#9: We actually have no idea what they'll do for English audiences. Maybe they'll be a sixth Mila's Gift free dlc or something

Argh! I really wish I was completely wrong on 1 through 7. Oh well. I really enjoy the game so far, especially with the music, full voice acting(!!!), sleek interface, visuals, etc.

I just wish it had more stuff to keep me playing after beating the story. Just playing Echoes a few days made Fates feel completely dated.

Technically this game has an actual postgame while Awakening and Fates do not, since there are multiple battles and a ten floor dungeon built into the game. Awakening and Fates' postgames are just personal endeavors you decided to take on, not content intentionally added after the main story is completed.

For #6, you can actually get Rusted weapons etc. that can be forged, or get more drops from the Astral Temple. There are some weapons that are still limited, such as the Ridersbane, however. Unless you can actually get that as a Rusted Lance, which I don't think is possible.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I will definitely try out that dungeon then. Is it like the Tower of Valni where you get different rewards for beating it multiple times? Or is it more like Awakening's Apotheosis where you just beat it once and call it a day?

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I will definitely try out that dungeon then. Is it like the Tower of Valni where you get different rewards for beating it multiple times? Or is it more like Awakening's Apotheosis where you just beat it once and call it a day?

You only have to beat it once.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

It's like the latter, except there is lore and worldbuilding to it. It's also brutal in difficutly. Like, it's arguably the hardest part of the game.