Why is there no Rupaul's Drag Race thread, hunties?!

Chad Radwell

Let's fix that right now.

(Actually, I feel like the RPDR fanbase doesn't intersect with the FE fanbase in anyone except myself and my best friend, but you never know? Maybe someone here will be interested c: )

Rucap time!

At the time I'm making this thread, tomorrow night is season 9, episode 10. #Maskgate happened just last week and people are still shook over Valentina's elimination, and we're down to our top 6: Shea Coulée, Peppermint, Nina Bo'Nina Brown, Sasha Velour, Trinity Taylor, and Alexis Michelle, who is shaping up to be quite the villain this season.

My personal predictions for the standings:

Winner: Shea

2nd: Sasha

3rd: Trinity

4th: Peppermint (also a strong contender for Miss Congeniality if Valentina doesn't get it, but she probably will. Also, definitely my favourite this season. She's so cute!)

5th: Alexis

6th: Nina

What do you guys think? Who's your top 3 and who's going home this week? Was anyone robbed? (I will physically fight anyone who says Farrah Moan was LOL.) Did the switch to VH1 make the show weaker, or do the likeable cast and interesting challenges/runways make up for the missing mini-challenges, pit crew, and the editing changes? And most importantly, Why y'all actin' brand new? Who's after Peppermint?!

(I'm totally prepared to get zero responses to this on this site, but that's okay c': I'll just slink back into the shame hole.)

Edited by Tibarn's Distracting Lisp