Scariest Terror?

So thanks to Hidari's amazing artwork for this game, the Terrors actually look intimidating. They aren't horror-level scary but they still feel like proper monsters this time. So which one would you say is the scariest? For me, it's Fiends. They are pretty scary with their skull-like face, as well as the screams they make when they take heavy damage. Also, those things are terrifying on a gameplay level too. You're only hope against them is Seraphim, since Fiends are the Terror-equivilent of Barons. That and they aren't affected by Expel.

Imagine if there were Fiend-summoning Cantors. 

Probably one of the rare spawns in dungeons like Titans or something. I've been searching for one of these rare spawns for quite a while but I haven't found any yet.

Edit: Right after I posted this I ran into a Titan in the dragon shrine. I was actually looking for a dagon but hey, first rare spawn.

Edited by Korath88

Bone Walkers and Necrodragons are terrifying as hell. If a flaming skeleton monster came at me at night I'd probably cry

Roided up Dagons. If they don't count then Necrodragons and the armor Terrors. Although the latter is just intimidating and cool looking.

In terms of gameplay: Mogalls 

Creepy eye-squid things that can replicate, are pretty fast, and can't be expelled! These things are scary! Especially when they are conjured.

In terms of appearance: Fiends

I really like the look of the Fiends. The dark armor and still being a skeleton, creepy in a cool way.