This post is for FE fans alike.

Just been grinding for the new "Support Convo" added to the game recently. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, it seems the support bonuses that Mathilda and Clair provide to each other completely vanished as soon as you reach C rank. I thought if I have them reach A or B rank, then those bonuses would return. Unfortunately, that's not the case, as shown in the picture #2.

(Sadly, I did not take any photos of their C rank and B rank prior to making this post.)

Surprised, I immediately tested another support pair, Lukas and Forsyth. For this pair, I recreated the scenario in which Mathilda and Clair first had their C rank conversation. The map is "Lord of the Grave", one of the maps from Wave 2 DLC. As shown in picture #3 through #5, their support bonuses retain, working as intended. Interestingly, their conversation is completely silent on this map, though the sound returns when playing on "non-dlc" maps or replaying their conversation via Mila's Turnwheel.

Note: As of now, I have yet test the remaining support pairs. Perhaps there are more glitches as such to surface. I certainly hope not, as I'm a tad agitated with IntSys's devs at the moment. Had they just left these in the base game, this would not have happened, as they'd have ample time to play test it. Hopefully they'll patch this before next week, when "The Rise of the Deliverance" pack releases in the west.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

It's possible that it could just be issues with Lords of the Grave - the map's glitched out for me on the US version a couple times, where it goes to tell me about the escape panel and the info doesn't come up so the game won't progress, meaning I have to soft-reset and come back to try again. Hopefully they hear about these issues and get them fixed.

*Update*

Once again, I adhered to the method mentioned previously. After testing the other support pairs, they work as intended. However, like before, the conversations are completely silent.

(Unsure whether the "support bonuses" will remain once reached A or B rank for each pair. Have to test that, too.)

What were the QA testers doing during production? Jesus Louise...

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

Unaddressed concern(s):

1. "Maybe the bonuses are already there. The game is just not showing them properly. 

I forgot to post these four shots originally, depicting unchanged rates regardless whether Mathilda is beside Clair. Not only did the original support bonuses (+5 AVO for Clair, from Mathilda; +5 AVO for Mathilda, from Clair) disappear completely, but also the "supposedly" new support bonuses are nowhere to be found.

1b.jpg

1a.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

Edited by Generic_Enemy_Knight_#???
Typo

Totally unrelated, but in the last picture it looks like Mathilda is either trying to lick the screen or suddenly has huge lips for no reason.

Good luck looking at that pic the same, I guess.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Totally unrelated, but in the last picture it looks like Mathilda is either trying to lick the screen or suddenly has huge lips for no reason.

Good luck looking at that pic the same, I guess.

Wait, are you referring to Mathilda opening her mouth when she's about to kill that Brigand? And also, I didn't get the DLC yet, but I'm saving up on the Season Pass and I'll test it out and see if that glitch appeared in my copy or not? I did heard @MrPerson0 didn't get that voice glitch from Lukas and Python DLC Support Conversation that I probably think he might not have gotten the same DLC Support glitch.

By the way, is there a way to contact Nintendo of America + Japan and report this glitch appears if it does occurs in multiple systems and they can might patch it soon?

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, are you referring to Mathilda opening her mouth when she's about to kill that Brigand? And also, I didn't get the DLC yet, but I'm saving up on the Season Pass and I'll test it out and see if that glitch appeared in my copy or not? I did heard @MrPerson0 didn't get that voice glitch from Lukas and Python DLC Support Conversation that I probably think he might not have gotten the same DLC Support glitch.

By the way, is there a way to contact Nintendo of America + Japan and report this glitch appears if it does occurs in multiple systems and they can might patch it soon?

I went and checked Mila's Turnwheel, and it seems that the conversations are fully voiced there in my game. The lack of voice acting only happens when you activate the conversations on DLC maps like the gold grinding one, for some reason.