Trails in the Sky The 3rd: Ch6 & Onward NG+ Nightmare bosses

Jedi

I was bored so I decided when doing my NG+ on Nightmare mode, I'd record the harder boss fights of the game, which have a chance of killing you even on NG+ 

Beware there are spoilers here so, just a fair warning. So far 3 fights are up, 4th is going up and the rest will be put up at my own pace.

If people really want to see my items & equipment, I'll show, since I do have a save before I started all these fights.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you just a huge fan of this series, or are you actually involved in it? I'm a bit curious since I see you and Vincent advertise this in your sigs.

I'm just a dedicated fan, I wish I was involved haha.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Fun fact, Jedi was one of the original developers for SC.

Oh you.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ah, okay lol. I might check this out someday.

How 'bout now?  :P:

I can gush about the series for a very long time.  Long story short, it's a JRPG with a very involved plot, world, and characters.  Absolute best character is an empty treasure chest.

EDIT: Right, topic.  I'll comment when I get there.  Currently on Normal, and it's like SC's prologue all over again.  Nightmare sounds. . .difficult.

Edited by eclipse

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I can gush about the series for a very long time.  Long story short, it's a JRPG with a very involved plot, world, and characters.  Absolute best character is an empty treasure chest.

EDIT: Right, topic.  I'll comment when I get there.  Currently on Normal, and it's like SC's prologue all over again.  Nightmare sounds. . .difficult.

Thats why I'm on NG+ to be honest, I figured straight up nightmare would be too brutal to just quickly get the rest of the achievements, I might do straight up Nightmare, but not for a bit.

Edited by Jedi

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

$$$$$ is a problem, especially after Echoes and DLC...

Just now, Refa said:

Who are you planning on using for the arena battles?

Probably Richard, Agate & Kloe
more fights including one of the ones