Fire Emblem Digital Sales Famitsu reveal

Just now, eclipse said:

Would be more decent in the SoV subforum.

Yeah I thought of it but seeing as how the general sales of echoes was here already..well might as well put this detail here as well.

According to media create sales the game sold about 179k physically in japan,  with these digital sales, The game should be a little above 190k. 
Not bad, but could be better. Just hoping that the west can make it better, i already bought my special edition. Waiting for data.

2 hours ago, RennacIsUnderrated said:

Yeah Im surprised they still havent mentioned how the game is doing in the west.

most sales places here do it monthly unless there's a huge huge hit that makes it notable to give out sales data. Like mk8DX or pokemon numbers.

2 hours ago, RennacIsUnderrated said:

Yeah Im surprised they still havent mentioned how the game is doing in the west.

The game has been out for 8 days, no need to hit the panic button yet.

13 hours ago, RennacIsUnderrated said:

It's only been out for a week, and usually sales figures/estimates are based on a week, usually talked about on the following week. With that in mind, it shouldn't be surprising we haven't heard anything. I'd expect to see more information on how well it has sold thus far sometime this coming week.

Edited by Astellius