Any Glitch Encounters?

Have you guys encountered any glitches yet?

It honestly wasn't that big of a deal because I managed to fix it, but I encountered a weird sound glitch. I gave Sonya the Golden Apple you retrieve from Fugue, which of course, leveled her up. But as she gained her levels and after exitting inventory, the EXP gain sound effect kept playing. I moved around the town and it was still going, just rapid EXP SFX going. I was able to fix it by leaving the harbor, but I'm a little upset because I was too distracted by the noise that I didn't see Sonya's stat gains. :(

Mila's Turnwheel froze the game once for me. Never forget.

Also, I'm currently experiencing the weird Rise of the Deliverance supports glitch detailed in that other thread. The new conversations don't have voice acting when activated on DLC maps, but have sound when replayed with Mila's Turnwheel. Also, the new conversations somehow took away the support bonuses.

I skipped Duma's resurrection scene at the start of the final map and the music kept playing overtop of the map theme until it ended. Seems like you have to skip it at just the right time for that to trigger.

During "The Last Bastion" fight, the battle animations stalled on me at one point. Bowknight!Python slid in to attack another bowknight with a skill (Curved Shot) and...nothing was happening. The skill sound effect didn't happen. They were just staring at each other. The camera wasn't moving because it was in a hallway, but I could see their breath in the cold. Pressing start to skip resolved it.

STARING CONTEST.

34 minutes ago, Sock said:

During "The Last Bastion" fight, the battle animations stalled on me at one point. Bowknight!Python slid in to attack another bowknight with a skill (Curved Shot) and...nothing was happening. The skill sound effect didn't happen. They were just staring at each other. The camera wasn't moving because it was in a hallway, but I could see their breath in the cold. Pressing start to skip resolved it.

STARING CONTEST.

I really wish I get something like that soon.

• 7 months later...