Favorite Battle Quotes

I would've made it "Favorite Criticals Quotes", but most of the lines I liked aren't criticals.

What are your favorite quotes to hear in battle? They basically gave lines to every action and reaction possible. The voices in this game have received much of our praise, so I want to know what lines you guys like best.

I have quite a few.

Lukas- "Thought you were clever didn't you?" (Counterattacking after one damage being dealt to him)

Forsyth- "I'm a Forsyth to be reckoned with!" (Victory Quote)

Kamui-"Aw, wanna try that again?" (Counterattacking after one damage being dealt to him)

Sonya-"I'm unstoppable!" (Selection Quote)

Gray-"Aaand, we're done! (Victory Quote)

Genny- "No manners at all." (Victory Quote)

Catria- "Luck has abandoned you." (Victory Quote)

Python- "Fine, twist my arm." (Selection Quote)

I have more, but it's a hassle for me to remember all of them and write them all down. I'll just have these for now.

Yeah I love Forsyth's victory quote, I also like:

Clair- "I know, I'm simply terrible!" (Victory)

Silque- "Repent now!" (Crit)

Mae - "Sure, I'm still hyper. Let's go!" (Selection, half-health)

Just to name a few

Edit: I remembered a few more that I liked

Gray- "Lady luck smiles upon me. Thanks, Lady!" (Level with luck (I think))

Atlas- "Go big or go home, kids!" (Victory)

Jesse- "Tie a bow on that one!" (Victory)

Jesse- "Wait for me in hell, buddy! (Victory)

Edited by Hoshidokoala

i vividly remember forsyth saying something after python made a kill like "well would you look at that, he's actually trying!" that's probably my favorite so far

Genny's "No one likes a bully" is pretty funny in regards too

and anything Kliff says. "Now you hate me," "yeah, bye," whatever. this guy is pretty cool.

1 minute ago, Shadowess said:

i vividly remember forsyth saying something after python made a kill like "well would you look at that, he's actually trying!" that's probably my favorite so far

I wish I could hear that line. Python can't kill anything for me lol

54 minutes ago, Hoshidokoala said:

Clair- "I know, I'm simply terrible!" (Victory)

This is definitely my favorite. Also Genny's "Nobody likes a bully..." and Catria's "I wasn't impressed" after they defeat an enemy. And Est's "Uhm...I'll try? when selected at low health.

Mae: "I'm at the top of my game!" (Selection)

That has to be my favorite quote in the entire game. Also:

Gray: "Who doesn't love a strong man?" (Level up)
Faye: "You make it look easy, Alm" (Summary screen)
Celica: "This is a fight I cannot lose!" (Final blow)
Mae: "Sure, I'm still hyper. Let's go!" (Selection, half-health)
Mae: "Woo! That was amazing!" (Summary screen)
Boey: "Whew, you're a lifesaver!" (Being healed)

Most of Mae's quote are just pure awesomeness. Mae's voice actress did an amazing job; I love listening to Mae speak. Lukas' voice is also one of my favorites, but none of his quotes really stood out to me. And there are some other quotes I like, but they are just supports, so maybe I'll add them at another time.

The only one I can remember at this point is Faye's "Don't test me!" (Which iirc is when she counters an attack that only dealt her one damage). (Haven't played the game yet, but heard it in a trailer)

I managed to listened to some of the ingame battle quotes. I do like some of these ones that are:

• Alm: "This is how it's done!"
  • Celica: "This is a fight I cannot lose!"
  • Gray: "Come at me fools!"
  • Kamui: "Tough luck." and "Either I've got an eagle eye, or the enemies are lazy as hell."
  • Lukas: "My mind must be playing tricks on me..."
  • Clair: "You've forced my hand!"
  • Atlas: "Ah-CHOO! ...The heck did that come from?"
  • Saber: "About what you'd expect."
  • Tobin: "Alm's got nothing on me."
  • Python: "Hello and goodbye!" and "Open wide!"
  • Forsyth: "I'm a Forsyth to be reckoned with!"
  • Clive: "In the name of Zofia."

4 hours ago, Shadowess said:

I heard that one as well, cracked me up when I heard it.

Speaking of post kill comments, I've been trying to find the unique ones for certain characters.

Off the top of my head,

Est's "That's my sister for you" when either sister gets a crit.

Zeke's "You are my pride and joy" for Tatiana.

Mycen's "You may even surpass me one day" and "We're all counting on you" for Alm

Celica has some unique lines for Alm as well, such as "I hope to become someone you can be proud of" and "I know I can always count on you"

Edited by Korath88

Clair - "I know, I am simply terrible!" (It fits Clair so well, this line.)
Deltha - "Sorry, not sorry." (It's a classic line for me.)
Genny - "I'm ready to roll!" (I find this hilarious and adorable for some reason.)
Gray - "Come at me fools!" (Makes sense, especially since Gray is probably my best character outside of Alm and Celica.)
Luthier - "Fool!" (Mostly because it fits in so well with his other lines. Sadly, I can't remember his other lines off the top of my head.)
Mae - "Sure, I'm still hyper. Let's go!" (Gotta love Mae. Thing is, Kliff is currently my end-game mage of choice. I find Sages to be better with their +Hit passive than the Priestess ability to wield Swords. Also, Kliff is awesome and the ability to double with Sagittae is amazing. The main reason I keep Mae around is because of Seraphim.)

There's more quotes that I enjoy, but I can't recall any of them at the moment.

Every time I hear Luthier's "I will ERADICATE you!!" I get so hype. And his bonus EXP quote is great, too ("Of COURSE we won... You had ME.")

Also Tobin sounds like a total monster in battle, his voice and lines are so gritty and full of emotion, like he sounds legit intimidating for a skinny kid when he goes "It's you and me!" or just straight-up "DIE!"

6 hours ago, JDtheBA said:

Jesse: See ya in hell buddy

Oh and lukas' final map quote. "A battle between god and man? Sounds invigorating."

I haven't reached the final map, yet, but that makes me laugh. Ahhh, good old Lukas. I'm pre-adding that to my favourites :D 

11 hours ago, KongDude said:

Catria- "Luck has abandoned you." (Victory Quote)

It's funny because she starts with the Angel Ring.

My favorite quote is probably Tobin when he gets a single stat gain in Japanese, and he sneezes really dramatically.