[FE5] Farewell to Heiroglyphs Edition

lapismaid

A cool thing happened recently, so why not use that as an excuse for everyone’s favorite(?) draft game?

I’m gonna go ahead and say the True Hit patch is both allowed and encouraged for the time being, unless there’s some reason that it’s a horrible idea I didn’t think of. 

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Leif, Eyvel, Lara, and Ced/Cyas are free for all.

3. The game will be played on Elite Mode ( Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Right, B )

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters; rescue undrafted units and NPCs; trade; visit Shops, Armories and Storage houses; and Escape.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: Meatshielding and Capturing or getting Captured (aside from being left behind).

3. The Warp staff cannot be used on Leif or any unit holding Leif. If a unit is Warped or uses Rewarp (or is rescued by a (re)warped unit), they may not use the Rescue staff on Leif or any unit holding Leif.

4. All Gaiden chapters except Chapters 8x and 24x are required to be visited, and do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted characters have a 4 turn penalty per unit per chapter.

2. Skipping a Gaiden chapter not listed above results in a 20 turn penalty.

Exceptions:
1. Two undrafted units are free for the Manster escape (Chapters 4 - 7).

2. Dagdar and Tanya are free for Chapter 8x.

3. Fred, Olwen, Mareeta, and Glade+Meatshields are free for their join chapters.

4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Knights Crests.

5. Havan, in his infinite wisdom, left his Brave Axe at home. He may stop at his house to pick up his stuff without penalty.

Teams:

Kebe (155 Turns): Finn, Tina, Nanna, Shiva, Ilios, Perne, Homeros, Ronan, Galzus, Robert, Marty

Jedi: Karin, Safy, Osian, Brighton, Lifis, Fred, Selphina, Glade, Troude, Ralph, Amalda

Gradivus: Deen, Dagdar, Fergus, Linoan, Machua, Hicks, Sara, Dalshin, Cain, Tanya, Miranda

Finalinsanity: Eda, Asbel, Havan, Salem, Sleuf, Carrion, Olwen, Mareeta, Alva, Delmud, Misha

Units SCRUBS Remaining:

Spoiler

Shanam
Xavier
Conomor

Edited by Finalinsanity

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean

Also, I think maybe we should allow Havan to visit the brave axe village regardless of if he's drafted. (although at the same time the brave axe is a ridiculous weapon and it might make sense to require drafted Havan to get it)

Edited by Gradivus.

1 minute ago, Gradivus. said:

Also, I think maybe we should allow Havan to visit the brave axe village regardless of if he's drafted.

Are there any other unique villages in the game?  I think they should all be given the same treatment, but I don't think there are any others anyways.

There are the Pugi and Dragon Lance villages, but they're useless w/o the characters anyway.

Eda and Ass Bell.

I'll make an amendment to the first post when I get home for the Brave Axe. There's also Olwen's Magic Ring house, but i don't think that matters terribly much.

Tina and Nanna

Edit: Just wondering if there's anything particular about undrafted units giving support bonuses to drafted units. I guess it would be banned, but it would be hard to avoid in certain situations (Manster, namely).

Edited by Kebe