1. 1. Pick a side.

• I side with Lusamine,
    • I side with Kukui.
    • I side with Guzma.
    • I can't pick! I like all three!
    • I don't like any of them!

Found this:

pokemon_sumo__tea__coffee__and_cocoa_dri

Lol I can totally see this happening. Wanted to share and make a poll. Whose side are you on and why?

I'll have to side with Ya Boy here. Ice tea is okay, hot tea is meh, coffee is gross unless it has a buttload of creamer and sugar in it (sorry Kukui). Cocoa is always great. But soda pop is better than all three, honestly.

Edited by Dragoncat

Raspberry tea is the best, but I'm going with Ya boy Guzma.  Thing is, while there is some kinds of tea (most of which involve raspberries) that I love, there has been tea I've hated, like this one black tea I had in NYC once.  I put a ton of sugar in and it still tasted way too bitter...

Whereas with cocoa, I basically always like it unless you fill it with chili pepper or something.

Coffee is gross though, sorry Kukui.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I never liked drinking any of them to be honest.

I guess I did enjoy some tea at a guest's house, but otherwise I rarely drink it. Green tea I used to drink a lot though, but my mother eventually just stopped making it at home and I found it a bit too bitter anyways.

I like ice tea, hot tea for me is just hot water, no matter which kind of flavor you put in it (to be fair, I don't drink tea very often).

Coffee taste awful, my parents drink coffee every day and I often joke about how they always need their morning cup and evening cup to function.

I also will side with our boi Guzma.

I drink coffee every day because I like the caffeine.  I don't really like the taste.  I drink light roast coffee and put a lot of cream and sweetener in it.

Tea is meh.  

Hot chocolate tastes great, but I rarely have it.  I guess it wins for me taste-wise, though!

(I have no idea who these dudes are, haha.)

Coffee and/or cocoa. It goes either way, as they mix well.

Tea's literally coffee's boring older cousin. Only reason I'd drink it is to try to feel like a pretentious snobby noble.

coffee only in the morning

tea on occasion (edit as a southerner we have this amazing drink called sweet tea, it's iced tea but made with a pound of sugar)

and hot coco during winter

Edited by Captain Karnage

I rarely drink coffee anymore.  Cocoa is a treat if I ever decide to buy some, sooooo I'll go with tea since I drink it more often than the others, even if it's not much.  And milk tea is amazing.  Sooooo TEAM LUSAMINE!

Hot chocolate, though only rarely.

It actually needs to be in a small cup, otherwise it is just hot water with a slight chocolate taste.

Though, in truth, I don't actually enjoy hot drinks that much.

Edited by Rex Glacies

I went for "all three", although coffee is quite a bit ahead. :D I like the flavour of coffee, although I prefer drinking it with milk, and the smell of it is even better.

Tea is alright, too - I like some east frisian tea once in a while (pour black tea on some Kluntjes - rock sugar - add some cream, carefully add some cream and DO NOT STIR) and herbal tea is basically what I drink when tap water seems to tasteless.

Cocoa tastes great, but I try to limit my sugar consumption, so I only drink it once a week or even less often. It tastes even better with a spoonfull of espresso added, though. ;)

All three. Coffee is my go-to in the morning; how I take it really depends on the type of coffee and how it's being brewed, but I usually have at least a little cream and sugar in it. Tea is typically had in the evenings/late afternoon in my house. I prefer green tea or chai tea, but I drink all kinds -- so long as it's not too fruity. And NEVER with cream. I usually only have cocoa at my moms house because she makes it really well, or else I'll order it from somewhere nice to ensure good chocolatey richness.

I like tea and hot chocolate but they don't keep me awake. That's why I drink coffee. Also I fucking love the taste of a good black coffee or an espresso drink.

Haha, this is great. Look who's winning.

#TeamGuzma #ItsYaBoy

In all seriousness though, everybody has their preference and that's fine. Also Darros, pop keeps you awake too xD

All three.

- none of them keep me awake, caffeine has zero effect on me, so no advantage gained there
- taste-wise I like cocoa best, but it's rare to find really good cocoa. Instant cocoa, especially, tastes inferior to most tea/coffee
- I love coffee beans and I love the smell, but I only really enjoy the taste of coffee if it's laden with flavoring and milk. However, I drink coffee the most because it's easier to obtain at work
- I like all teas, but apart from an evening masala chai I rarely think, wow, right now I NEED a tea. Tea is something I drink if offered, mainly. 

Liquor. 

...and you know how this really goes down...

-Lusamine is a vodka kinda girl
-Kukui likes his rum 
-ya boi Guzma shoots whiskey and tequila, like a goddamn savage 

Edited by Shoblongoo