• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KongDude said:

IT WAS ACTUALLY CHARLOTTE WHAT

I KNOW RIGHT?

Seriously, I do love her artwork, though.

Frustratingly, it's two colorless and two blue. Getting who you want is going to be a nightmare...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

There's already a thread for this topic.

There's a thread for speculation, which has now turned into discussion about the banner itself, but it's not really a thread for that discussion.

Making a new thread also alerts people who haven't been keeping up with that thread, since it's pretty big news.

Just now, Othin said:

There's a thread for speculation, which has now turned into discussion about the banner itself, but it's not really a thread for that discussion.

Making a new thread also alerts people who haven't been keeping up with that thread, since it's pretty big news.

The creator of the old thread could've also just changed the title to say that the trailer has dropped and people would be notified that way. As eclipse always says, we don't need two threads on the same topic.

So @eclipse, here's a thread you can lock! :)

Just now, Anacybele said:

The creator of the old thread could've also just changed the title to say that the trailer has dropped and people would be notified that way. As eclipse always says, we don't need two threads on the same topic.

I started that thread and this thread, lol. But I do agree with Othin, that thread has gotten super clogged. It's probably best to put it out to pasture, but I'll leave it up to Eclipse.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I mean, this topic is also like an announcement. Many of us wouldn't notice that the banner was out if they don't create a topic for it. I don't see why it should be locked.

Lyn's staff and passive B skill look amazing.

And I'm actually surprised that they made it all brides. Their choices are wonderful, though. At least, that'll put the pairing wars to rest.

EDIT: I second this as a new topic. The old one is really, really cluttered.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, KongDude said:

I mean, this topic is also like an announcement. Many of us wouldn't notice that the banner was out if they don't create a topic for it. I don't see why it should be locked.

Did you even read my post? Like I said, you would notice if the title of the first thread was simply changed to say this announcement.

May as well repeat my thoughts.

Lyn, Cordelia, and Caeda all look great; I'll definitely pull for Lyn (even though she's a staff user but at least she screws over those who rely on Vantage, etc.) and potentially pull for Cordelia (if I didn't pull her while going for Lyn) and Caeda.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Did you even read my post? Like I said, you would notice if the title of the first thread was simply changed to say this announcement.

Yes, but some of us like being notified that the it's announced. I wouldn't notice the topic name change but I would notice a new topic since I follow the Heroes Subforum and not the wedding speculations thread.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Yes, but some of us like being notified that the it's announced. I wouldn't notice the topic name change but I would notice a new topic since I follow the Heroes Subforum and not the wedding speculations thread.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what eclipse says/does then.

But just in case the old one gets locked instead, I'll reiterate here that I'll be passing on this banner since there are no grooms or characters I'm interested in pulling for. I honestly expected grooms since FE has plenty of male AND female fans. But I guess IS doesn't care about the female fanbase. I feel like they just said fuck you to us.

Cordelia does look tempting though, since I do like her and don't have many 5 star archers. But I'm not interested enough to actually try for her.

Okaaaaaay...

It's nice that Charlotte made it into the game (I'll be honest, I love my axe girls in Fire Emblem), but I wish we could've gotten a regular version of her first.  I'm just not someone who's all that keen on alternate costumes.

Just now, CatManThree said:

SHE WAS A SPOON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH IS! I MEAN REALLY?

Funny you should mention that, I actually had an idea for a set of joke weapons based on eating utensils (the Knife Sword, Fork Lance, and Spoon Axe).

Oh god, Lyn's intro line in Japanese is absolutely perfect: 「似合わなくて悪かったわねぇ!」, "Well, I'm SORRY this doesn't suit me! (pout, pout, stomp away)". So adorable.

Also Yamada Koutarou and another gorgeous Lyn art. (The other ones also look spectacular, too, ZERO compaints, but I absolutely have to hype this one because it's Yamada Koutarou.)

Double blue and double colourless actually strikes me as a pretty good banner. It's easy to focus since you only have reason to care about two colours. 

Cordelia would make a perfect lunch for Lilina, Charlotte's Wind Boost intrigues me, Lyn is a bland-but-useful healer that's good for stuffing counterattacks, and Caeda is...

Not too interested in the whole seasonal units as usual, so I'm probably gonna skip, but I like how fitting the choices are, whether normally or ironically. (Though, I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind Lyn aside from the supports.)