Who did you bring to Thabes Labyrinth?

I haven't gone in there yet, but I'm putting one hell of a team together.

Alm (Conqueror with Falchion)

Celica (Princess with Beloved Zofia. Considering swapping her out because she's kinda redundant with Delthea)

Clair (Falcon Knight with Clair's Lance. Will make her a Harrier before I go, since I only need two more levels might give her my second Gradivus instead of her DLC lance since it's currently on the bench with Lukas)

Mathilda (Gold Knight with Gradivus. Also close to reaching Level 20, so I might take the time to make her a Skogul)

Delthea (Priestess with Ladyblade)

Atlas (Dread Fighter with Mercurius, one loop)

Saber (Sage with Dracoshield. "Promoted" him to Villager as a Level 10 Dread Fighter then turned him into a Mage. He's actually my best healer, and near-invincible with that Dracoshield, which isn't too much of a liability since he has 34 base speed right now)

Kamui (Bow Knight with Parthia. Like Saber, I turned him into a different class after "promoting" him to a Villager from Dread Fighter)

Leon (Bow Knight with Killer Bow. Considering swapping him out, since he's lagging behind Bow Knight!Kamui by quite a bit)

Tatiana (Saint with Mage Ring. She's actually my backup healer with Saber as my main one. I use her mostly for Warp and Fortify, since Saber doesn't get those)

As for who I'll replace Celica and Leon with, I'm thinking Gray or Tobin (both Dread Fighters, Gray with a Brave Sword and Tobin with a Rapier) or perhaps Lukas (Baron with Gradivus, though I'm thinking of using the Pitchfork on him) or Sonya (Priestess with Ladyblade. Wouldn't solve Celica's "redundant with Delthea" problem, but like Delthea (and unlike Celica) she gets Rewarp, and like Celica (but unlike Delthea) she gets Excalibur)

Alm with the Falchion

Zeke with the Gradivus

Tatiana with a Mage Ring

Slique with the Blessed Shield

Delthea with a Mage Ring

Python with the Parthia

Saber with a Brave Sword

Kamui with a Zeihänder

Deen with a Brave Sword

Jesse with a Silver Sword

Didn't bring Celica because having another character whose death causes a gameover was just a liability.

Hard/Classic. All level 20. No Overclasses.

Alm with Killer Blow.
SaintFaye with Dracoshield, which became very pointless as soon as ennemies started to not give a crap about Def/Res.
Mathilda with Silver Lance
PaladinKliff with Rhomphaia
Conrad with Silver Lance.
BowKnightAtlas with Killer Bow.
Delthea with Mage Ring.
Tatiana with... I don't remember, just that I gave her the Sage's Shield  Good grief. Fortify and Invoke were a life saver.
Celica with Beloved Zofia, I really shouldn't had picked her, like RJWalker said, having another game over character is really not good. Especially if she had the PVs of a toilet paper. And got RNG screwed.
Sonya with Mage Ring. In insight, maybe I should have picked Luthier, but he wasn't level 20 yet.

It became surprisingly hard starting at themiddle of it. Crits are really your best friends in there. I can't wait to see Mangs and Ghast playing it. So they can suffer. A lot.
Because I'm a fan of them. :p

No seriously, that was kinda brutal.

Edited by B.Leu

Just did it over the course of 6 hours. Hard/Classic. No DLC.

Celica w/Beloved Zofia - My Celica got godly gains (lots of Def early on ending at 22, among other great stats) and basically carried the team all game.
Alm w/Falchion - He took some time to get going, but his high damage dealing was important.
Mae w/Mage Ring
Genny w/Speed Ring - Invokes saved me against Grima.
Delthea w/Mage Ring - Got Atk/Spd on almost every level. Carried Alm's team hard and was amazing 1-4 range offense.
Silque w/Keepsake Ring - Mostly for Warp and Invoke.
Tatiana w/Coral Ring - Specifically for Fortify.
Gray w/Silver Bow (Bow Knight)
Mathilda w/Blessed Lance
Catria w/Steel Lance - I regret this choice. She barely got to do anything. Sonya would have been better.

Mages overall carried me pretty hard. The physical units definitely did the least.

Hard/Classic.

• Alm - Hero (Falchion).
  • Kamui - Dread Fighter (Zweihander)
  • Saber - Dread Fighter (Brave Sword)
  • Mathilda - Gold Knight (Gradivus)
  • Gray - Dread Fighter (Brave Sword)
  • Faye - Saint (Mage Ring).
  • Leon - Bow Knight (Killer Bow)
  • Silque - Saint (Keepsake Ring)
  • Delthea - Priestess (Mage Ring)
  • Tatiana - Saint (Grimoire Ring)

Died the first two times on B9 (3 groups of enemies and the Fire Dragon). Switched Celica out for Kamui so that I didn't have to worry for a game over and she was made redundant by Delthea. The third time's was a charm. The end boss was pretty easy. Was just warping and rescuing Saber. For the final blow I warped Alm in.

• 7 months later...

Haven't tested this yet, because I'm still grinding but:

Alm: Hero

So I can kill the boss, who is a god

Atlas: Gold Knight

Gray: Dread Fighter

Kamui: Sage

Because he has Freeze

Deen: Sage

Because he has Silence

Kliff: Sage

Because he has Excalibur and Sagittae

Conrad: Sage

See above

Tobin: Bow Knight

Because Killer Bow is OP

Faye: Saint

Because of Rescue and Physic

Tatiana: Saint

Because of Warp, Physic and Fortify

Everybody except Alm, Faye and Tatiana are capped from Dread Fighter looping. Faye and Tatiana are forked for extra stats, and all stat boosters are used on Alm

Last time I went through Thabes I brought

Alm -Royal Sword

Clive - Gradivus

Celica - Mage ring

Delthea - Mage ring

Tatiana - I didn’t really care

Cleric!Faye - same as above

Genny - same as above

Silque - same as above

BowKnight!Kliff (no dread loop) - Killer Bow

BowKnight!Leon - Killer Bow.

It was fairly easy. Grima was a joke because he’s weak to the killer bow. I probably should’ve forged a Romphaia but I was able to get through it so it turned out fine. Spamming Genny’s summon really brakes Thabes.

-Alm as team leader.
-Mage Ring Delthea for heavy spell damage
-Silque and Faye for Warp + Rescue strats
-BowKnight Atlas for Hunter's Volley 
-At least one Dread Fighter (main tank)
-A Second Dread fighter or bulky paladin (off-tank)

...and then the rest of the team is flexible...

An extra mage and a second killer bow user is always nice.  

Edited by Shoblongoo

I've done the post game content a few differant times, but generally this is how my team looks:

Grey- Gold Knight or Dread Fighter

Kliff- Gold Knight or Dread Fighter (looks like Geralt from the Witcher series as a Dread Fighter)

Jesse- Bow Knight

Atlas- Dread Fighter or Gold Knight

Python- Bow Knight

Silque- Saint

Faye- Gold Knight or Pegasus Knight (she usually get's high attack and def. thus making these great options for her)

Mycean- Gold Knight

Some honorable mentions, these are units that I try to bring if I can but they may not make the cut.

Luthier- Forsyth- Lukas- Valbaar- Nomah- Zeke- Saber (usually a must have) - Kamui-Deen

• 5 months later...

Just finished the labyrinth again, with all overclassed lvl 1 characters.  

Alm/Conqueror, I had him switch between Falchion, Royal Sword, and various bows.

Clair/Harrier. Rhomphaia. Dragonhaze is a wonderful thing. I defeated Grima with it. My plan was for Alm to deliver the final blow, but Clair beat him to it with a crit Dragonhaze.

Lukas/Spartan. Duma's Lance. His role is obvious. Phalanx is a wonderful thing.

Mathilda/Skogul. Rhomphaia. I love Dragonhaze.

Tatiana/Exemplar. The shield was great for some situations...and useless in others. Darn Defense Piercing dragons. She's invaluable with fortify and warp.

Delthea/Enchantress. Ladyblade. Raw magical power. I never tire of finally being able to use Death and Mire.

Boey/Guru. Mage Ring. Yeah, a lot of folks are going to be surprised about using Boey...but he was really useful during this playthrough. True, I had him use nearly all the stat boosting fountains and food items. Kinda a jack of all trades with magic, recover, and Lemegeton. It feels good to be a cantor.

Celica/Rigain. Beloved Zofia. Omega Ragnorok never gets old. 

Jesse/Oliphantier. Parthia. Using a pitchfork to reclass Jesse, he becomes wonderfully OP. His trance shot breaks Grima.

Zeke/Yasha. Zweihander/Illwoon. Pitchforked and also OP.

With this team, I went through the labyrinth with relative ease. Keep in mind, I did not use any dread fighter loops as I did not want to be too OP.

A great experience. I always love going through the labyrinth after having beating the story. Before defeating Duma, I do not do any grinding. But post-game, I'm a bit more liberal. I don't go overboard by having level 20 overclasses. Just lvl 1's are enough for me.

But considering the relative ease I went through the dungeon this time, and seeing how other players go through it. The next time I go through the labyrinth, I will not use overclasses. I'll change up my strategy a bit, such as replacing Lucas with Faye. She's far more versatile, especially with rescue and anew. It's gonna be fun.

Edited by DarkDefeater

I love that it's been over a year and this dungeon is still a topic for people. As it should be. Dungeon is freaking hard! @Mods given the frequency of posts in this subforum please do not lock this for threadmancy. The terror of Thabes lives on.

I started playing echoes in April (first time!) I finished the main content by June 1. I finished Thabes last weekend, July 15 at 3:30 a.m.

• Normal/Classic
  • No DLC
  • No warning or notice of what awaited me at the end of the game. Very casual playthrough, terribly optimized. 
  • Grinding yes. 

This dungeon destroyed my soul. First attempt, I used:

1. Alm
  2. Celica
  3. Mycen
  4. Mathilda
  5. Python
  6. Zeke
  7. Tatiana
  8. Tobin
  9. Kliff
  10. Sonya

I got to floor 8, had two turnwheels left, and kept going. I needed three. Sonya died. I freaked out. Evacuated dungeon, thought I had wasted a bunch of time, and then I remembered that there were resurrection shrines. So I got to bank all my levels and silver marks (about 1,000). Very humbling first experience.

I made some substitutions and started grinding up dread fighters using the villager loop. I made my second real attempt while Jesse and Saber were both mercenaries -- I got to floor 9, people were starting to get max stats, I got cocky. Kept on going. I should have turned around... A bunch of entombed steamrolled right through my front lines with a critical hit, and surrounded Celica. Game Over.

Bear in mind, I'm a busy dad with a career, two dogs, two little kids. My gaming time is instead of sleeping. I stayed up late on a Saturday for this, and I was completely wasted Sunday from lack of sleep. I was so upset. Ready to rage quit. I stopped trying for about a month.

Third attempt last weekend.

1. Alm (Hero / Falchion 1*)
  2. Celica (Princess / Beloved Zofia 1*)
  3. Tobin (Dread Fighter / Zweihander 3*)
  4. Saber (Dread Fighter / Brave Sword 3*)
  5. Kamui (Dread Fighter / Brave Sword 3*)
  6. Jesse (Dread Fighter / Brave Sword 3*)
  7. Python (Bow Knight / Killer Bow 2*)
  8. Silque (Saint / Blessed Ring)
  9. Genny (Saint / Blessed Ring)
  10. Tatiana (Saint / Prayer Ring)

Strategy is probably obvious with the Dread Fighters. Went down to about floor 7 to max out 2-3 different stats. Got them back to dread fighters, and made my final attempt. Final run probably took 1 hour.  Even with all the raw stats, every single member of the team was necessary for offense at various points near the bottom floors. Which I hated, because using Alm and Celica is risky. Silque and Tatiana both have warp, which I used frequently. Genny and Silque both have expel, which was pretty much necessary on Floor 9. All three of the healers have invoke, which I shamelessly abused. 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, Kazuya said:

I brought God, God's woman... 

Sorry, I just had to make sure. You're talking about Clive and Mathilda right...? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry! My finger slipped, I hit ctrl+enter and posted too early.

Edited by Frontiersmann
Incomplete post

I just beat it over the weekend and I thought I'd drop my experience here~

I knew this would be a long dungeon, but never did I think it would be 10 whole floors of hell. Knowing the task ahead of me, however, I obviously grinded for the DLC classes because I'm not the type to enjoy getting down to B7 and getting knocked TF out, so I made sure we were at our best possible classes.

Conqueror Alm (Royal Sword, switched to Falchion for the final battle)
Regain Celica (Beloved Zofia)
Yasha Gray (Lightning Sword)
Yasha Jesse (Blessed Sword)
Guru Kliff (Mage Ring)
Guru Boey (Sage's Shield)
Harrier Clair (Duma's Lance)
Enchantress Mae (Ladyblade)
Enchantress Delthea (Brave Sword)
Skogul Conrad (Blessed Lance)

Most Weapons were forged, though not all at their final stages.

How I regretted Tobin, Faye, Genny, Lukas, Saber, and Kamui getting left behind, but alas, 10 is the limit and they just weren't leveling up fast enough to Overclass in time. Lord knows Tobin and Faye tried.

Survival basically involved relying on Jesse, Clair, Conrad, and Delthea, to crit the living sh*t out of everything they breathed near. Celica and Alm also fulfilled this when needed (Alm was always a madman and Celica crit almost every time after Overclass promotion), but I often shy them away from the front lines of bigger battles. Battles weren't hard persay, just grueling because of how big the dungeon is and how hard it is to avoid enemies due to the layout. I didn't have much issue with fatigue. In fact, I had more issues with the fact that my bag was full and I would have to force feed my units just to make room. 

I'm a filthy Casual so I didn't have too many deaths, I recall a couple from Mae and Gray and 1 particular unlucky one for Clair being ganged up on, but there were never really any where we risked outright losing.

The final battle was actually easier than Duma, for me. I expected Grima to have been much harder but with some Excalibur crits from Celica, Jesse being a crit machine and chipping away from Kliff and Boey, Grima only had about 7 HP left when Alm landed the ending blow. The other enemies were semi-easily held off by Conrad, Clair, Delthea and Kliff's incredible range and Mae healed whenever she couldn't kill. Once we got close enough, Kliff and Boey kept Grima distracted with Lemegeton to assure Alm could get close enough to end the battle safely (he always targeted the Illusions provided there was at least one left alive, otherwise, he went for whoever had the lowest HP; he attacked Conrad once and I believe Jesse as well, but missed IIRC or just didn't get the kill).

Overall, Labyrinth itself is far worse than the actual final battle and I would argue (depending on your levels and classes) that Duma is actually harder. I don't think Overclasses made it a cakewalk for me, but I know for sure we would not have made it as far as we did if we had only stopped at Level 20 of their regular promotions. While Alm, Celica, Jessie, Clair, and probably Conrad would have been fine, the rest would have struggled, so I'm glad we did do the grinding in advance.

Alm: Hero-Falchion/Royal Sword

Celica: Princess or Delthea/Priestess (depends who I am in the mood for)-Mage Ring 

Catria: Falcon Knight-Gravidus

Palla/Clair: Falcon Knight (depends on who has better stats at endgame)-Silver Lance

Saber: Dread Fighter-Brave Sword

Kliff: Bow Knight-Killer Bow

Lukas: Bow Knight (Pitchfork)-Killer Bow

Boey: Bow Knight (Pitchfork)-Killer Bow

Faye: Saint-Mage Ring

Tatiana: Saint-Speed Ring

I played on Normal/Classic and a bit of DLC was used (Mainly just the star shards to help boost growths).

1. Hero!Alm w/Regal Sword/Falchion (Depending on if I was fighting a dragon)
  2. Saint!Silque w/Dragon Shield
  3. Saint!Tatiana w/Dragon Shield
  4. Saint!Genny w/Dragon Shield
  5. Dread Fighter!Saber w/Brave Sword
  6. Dread Fighter!Jesse w/Ilwoon
  7. Dread Fighter!Kamui w/Ilwoon
  8. Dread Fighter!Gray w/Zweihander
  9. Bow Knight!Tobin w/Killer Bow
  10. Bow Knight!Leon w/Killer Bow

Not a very diverse team, but they all got the job done. The healers obviously provided healing and sometimes summons (Mainly Silque with her DFS) and also if they were needed to kill off some stray terrors with seraphim. The dfs were obviously amazing with how broken they are. Enemy mages did nothing and more often then not, they critted enemies so they mostly died within one round or two. The bks were around for range. They also critted a lot thanks to killer bows being broken af. I also made all dfs and bks had support partners (So Saber and Jesse, Kamui and Leon and Gray and Tobin). I was originally gonna bring Celica instead of Silque (Since Silque is arguably the worst saint not having pyhsic) but Celica was a liability with how if her or Alm died it was game over so I brought Silque for the extra heals. 

• 2 months later...

Just finished the Labyrinth again on Hard/Classic with Alm/Celica being level 20 Hero/Princess classes. No overclassing this time. The rest of the party was level 8-10.

Alm: Hero/Falchion,Royal Sword, Killer bow.

Celica: Beloved Zofia

Kliff: Mage Ring

Jesse: Parthia.

Zeke: Ilwoon/Zwihander

Shade:Royal Shield; Sage's Shield

Tatiana: Dracoshield

Sonya: Ladyblade/Mage Ring

Faye: Silver Shield

Mathilda: Rhomphia

Certainly, a bit tricky, but doable. Things were going quite well all the up to the tenth floor. I love Saints and their warping/rescue ability. Tatiana's fortify is invaluable. Sonya's entrap and Shade's freeze/silence are great too. I relied a lot on my Pitchforked Jesse and Zeke. In particular, Zeke's tigerstance ability is amazing. Mathilda's Dragonhaze ability is amazing for the same reason. Alm and Celica didn't do much overall, leaving most of the work to the others so they could gain experience.

Yep, things were going quite well until...the creation. Because of miscalculations, I lost Faye and Mathilda...despite Invoked enemies on the board....Go for the invoke you stupid enemies. I was starting to get overwhelmed from spawning enemies. So I decided to quit playing cautiously and blitz Grima. Alm went in with a fully upgraded Royal Sword. Maybe I should have used Falchion, but I wanted the increase critical rate. I attacked with a Double Lion. One of the hits did a critical. Alm then took a mouthful of expiration. Fortunately, that didn't matter because...Zeke. A critical Tigerstance hit is a wonderful thing. Then Celica was able to finish him off with an Omega Ragnorok. Never gets old....Maybe we should of had a roasted dragon bbq.

Tricky, but highly enjoyable....granted I skipped the level 9 'gauntlet' and I also skipped the room of fire dragons. But I'm still quite happy with the endeavor.....I could go through the game again and the labyrinth again with lower levels...but nah...Being around level 10 is good enough for me. My last endeavor before I close the book on this game and move on, like I did with Fates, is to go through the dungeon again with level 1 overclasses. What can I say? I really like the overclasses...even if the Rigain and Harrier outfits are maybe a bit out of character. Rigain certainly looks regal, but it shows a bit more skin than what Celica normally wears. And the Harrier outfit; I think in another life Camilla was a Harrier.

On 3.10.2018 at 7:16 PM, DarkDefeater said:

Just finished the Labyrinth again on Hard/Classic with Alm/Celica being level 20 Hero/Princess classes. No overclassing this time. The rest of the party was level 8-10.

Alm: Hero/Falchion,Royal Sword, Killer bow.

Celica: Beloved Zofia

Jesse: Parthia.

Zeke: Ilwoon/Zwihander

Shade:Royal Shield; Sage's Shield

Sonya: Ladyblade/Mage Ring

Faye: Silver Shield

Certainly, a bit tricky, but doable. Things were going quite well all the up to the tenth floor. I love Saints and their warping/rescue ability. Tatiana's fortify is invaluable. Sonya's entrap and Shade's freeze/silence are great too. I relied a lot on my Pitchforked Jesse and Zeke. In particular, Zeke's tigerstance ability is amazing. Mathilda's Dragonhaze ability is amazing for the same reason. Alm and Celica didn't do much overall, leaving most of the work to the others so they could gain experience.

Yep, things were going quite well until...the creation. Because of miscalculations, I lost Faye and Mathilda...despite Invoked enemies on the board....Go for the invoke you stupid enemies. I was starting to get overwhelmed from spawning enemies. So I decided to quit playing cautiously and blitz Grima. Alm went in with a fully upgraded Royal Sword. Maybe I should have used Falchion, but I wanted the increase critical rate. I attacked with a Double Lion. One of the hits did a critical. Alm then took a mouthful of expiration. Fortunately, that didn't matter because...Zeke. A critical Tigerstance hit is a wonderful thing. Then Celica was able to finish him off with an Omega Ragnorok. Never gets old....Maybe we should of had a roasted dragon bbq.

Tricky, but highly enjoyable....granted I skipped the level 9 'gauntlet' and I also skipped the room of fire dragons. But I'm still quite happy with the endeavor.....I could go through the game again and the labyrinth again with lower levels...but nah...Being around level 10 is good enough for me. My last endeavor before I close the book on this game and move on, like I did with Fates, is to go through the dungeon again with level 1 overclasses. What can I say? I really like the overclasses...even if the Rigain and Harrier outfits are maybe a bit out of character. Rigain certainly looks regal, but it shows a bit more skin than what Celica normally wears. And the Harrier outfit; I think in another life Camilla was a Harrier.

There's no denying that Dragonhaze and Tigerstance are probably the strongest combat arts in terms of raw damage output. You can so easily hit the 120 damage cap with them, it's ridiculous.
That sounds like a pretty intense run. I have yet to beat Thabes Labyrinth on Hard Mode, myself, but I will try one of these days.

Alm, Celica (Both level 20), Kliff (Sage), Delthea (Priestess), Clive (Pitchforked, Gold Knight), Mathilda (Gold Knight), Zeke (God Knight), Python (Pitchforked, Bow Knight), Lukas (Pitchforked, Dread Fighter,), Jesse (Dead weight Dread Fighter). The rest were around level 12-13 coming in.

On 7.10.2018 at 9:56 AM, Dayni said:

Alm, Celica (Both level 20), Kliff (Sage), Delthea (Priestess), Clive (Pitchforked, Gold Knight), Mathilda (Gold Knight), Zeke (God Knight), Python (Pitchforked, Bow Knight), Lukas (Pitchforked, Dread Fighter,), Jesse (Dead weight Dread Fighter). The rest were around level 12-13 coming in.

Interesting choice of units. I think not a lot of people have Clive, Python and Jesse on their team. I know I'm usually not doing much with Jesse since Kamui or Saber or both are usually way beyond Jesse in terms of stats and levels by the time the guy joins.

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Interesting choice of units. I think not a lot of people have Clive, Python and Jesse on their team. I know I'm usually not doing much with Jesse since Kamui or Saber or both are usually way beyond Jesse in terms of stats and levels by the time the guy joins.

Clive, Python and Lukas were only as good as they were after 1 loop around with the pitchfork. Lukas is absurd in comparison, with massive strength and defence to compensate for his lower speed, making him the best unit in that file.

I'd have replaced Jesse in a heartbeat if I could go back, lack of a saint was a bad move. He might have the highest stats of the other dread fighters but that's because he's too balanced and unimpressive in any one stat except for luck.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Clive, Python and Lukas were only as good as they were after 1 loop around with the pitchfork. Lukas is absurd in comparison, with massive strength and defence to compensate for his lower speed, making him the best unit in that file.

I'd have replaced Jesse in a heartbeat if I could go back, lack of a saint was a bad move. He might have the highest stats of the other dread fighters but that's because he's too balanced and unimpressive in any one stat except for luck.

Still, pretty cool and unique setup, I think.
In my current playthrough, Lucas is getting severely defence screwed.

I'll never tire of seeing all the different stratagies and setups for Thabes. That's why I love it. There's so many different approaches.  

As for me, I completed Thabes  for the last time. All level 1 overclasses. 

Alm: Zweihander, Falchion, Killer Bow.

Celica: Zweihander, Beloved Zofia.

Tatina: Dracoshield

Zeke: Zweihander

Jesse: Parthia

Delthia: Mage Ring/Ladyblade

Katria: Rhomphia

Forsyth: Gravidus.

An enjoyable run, though easy compared to my previous one. Though I almost lost Alm because an oversight and his low resistance. Usually, Clair would have been my Harrier, but Katria had better stats than any of the other fliers. Curiously, every time I play the game, Palla has the lowest stats. Sad, because she's the oldest. Imagine if Xander or Ryoma were the weakest of their siblings. Forsyth had better than usual stats this time. With Gravidus and the Spartan's no damage ability, he was able to dominate.

A great run and a great finish for a great game. Though I am sad about one thing. Every time I've played, I've been able to obtain the Luna weapon, but not once have I ever seen a sol or astra. If it was not for the internet, I never would have known such weapons exist. Even with grinding levels 9 and 10 of thabes and going through the inner sanctuary of enough times to get 4 star jaciniths, the weapons are just too rare. I have a poor view of only being able to obtain weapons through slim random chance. I didn't like it in xenoblade X, or xenoblade 2, or here.

I very much hope this mechanic is absent from the next Fire Emblem game.

Alm: Royal Sword/Falchion/Killer Bow

Celica: Beloved Zofia/Zweihander

Mathilda: Rhomphaia

Palla: Gradivus/Rhomphaia

Faye: Dracoshield

Silque: Silver Shield

Atlas: Zweihander

Tobin (BK): killer bow