Hi everybody!

My name's Kyle McCarley, and I'm the new voice of Alm. If you're familiar with my work as 9S in NieR: Automata, you may be aware of the fact that I streamed my playthrough of the game on my Twitch channel. Starting on Tuesday 5/30 at 7:00pm Pacific, I'll be doing the same thing with Shadows of Valentia. Hope to see some of you then!

4 minutes ago, kylemccarley said:

Hi everybody!

My name's Kyle McCarley, and I'm the new voice of Alm. If you're familiar with my work as 9S in NieR: Automata, you may be aware of the fact that I streamed my playthrough of the game on my Twitch channel. Starting on Tuesday 5/30 at 7:00pm Pacific, I'll be doing the same thing with Shadows of Valentia. Hope to see some of you then!

Thanks for doing this for me! 

1 minute ago, PeaceRibbon said:

How many more amazing voice actors are gonna show up here?! :D

Two.  I'll be sure to watch this if I have the time.

DUUUUDE! Welcome to the forest! I'm a big fan of your work on shows like "MSG: Iron-Blooded Orphans", "Mob Psycho 100", and "Your Lie in April". I haven't played Shadows of Valentia yet, but from what I've heard in promotional material you sound as strong as ever in you performance. I'll pop by the stream if I can, tomorrow's going to be busy for me.

Awesomeness. I imagine the feeling of playing a game (or watching a movie) you voiced in is something spectacular.

Kyle, you did a fantastic job voicing Alm. If they do a Binding Blade remake, I think you'd make a fantastic Roy too. Listen to Alm and Roy's combat grunts (in dungeons and in Smash, respectively) and tell me they don't sound similar. They could well just reprise Ray Chase, but hey.

2 hours ago, kylemccarley said:

Hi everybody!

Wow! Welcome to SF! I loved your performance in SOV! If I have time, I'd love to watch part of your stream.

I'm curious to see what classes you're going to make Kliff, Gray and Tobin promote to. 

Edited by Leif

Spoiler

It's so awesome of you to be here, welcome to SF and thank you for dropping by! You were absolutely incredible as Alm and I look forward to catching your stream when I can!

Really, 8-4 absolutely NAILED every single one of the VAs in this game :3

Oh my god!! Welcome to Serenes! You did an incredible work with Alm, like, really good (all of the VAs did to be honest, please tell your colleagues if you get the chance) and I would love to watch your stream, but sadly I live in Europe and won't be able to. Will it be possible to watch the stream not-live later?