Grand Hero Battle: Camus: Sable Knight (6/2/17)

Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Anna slaughters Azura, Nowi, and Ninian. Reinhardt, Linde, and Bunny Lucina are also non-issues if Anna can safely get the jump on them during player phase. Her Defense is low, though, so she has to be careful around Effie and Ephraim.

Well, the OP mentioned they had Hector. While Anna may be somewhat effective against them, Hector DESTROYS all of them. Not to mention flattening Effie and Ephraim.

So, given that, I'd prioritize Camus, but OP does have a point that Anna will be involved in more quests and such.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Hector and Rein should handle them easily enough, with Ryoma (with Draw Back) and Lucina (with Swap) on stand-by. If they're taking too much damage I'll bring in Pain! Lissa and Rehabiltate.

what do you guys think the banner will contain? im certain raigh will be on there (horse slayer weapon and whatnot) but im unsure who else would appear.

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

what do you guys think the banner will contain? im certain raigh will be on there (horse slayer weapon and whatnot) but im unsure who else would appear.

Surprise Nyna. Or Tatiana.

Olwen, B!Tiki, Fae and Jaffar. xD

ninja'd lol

Must still resist the urge to pull. But running both Rein and his sister is just too great of an oppurtunity to pass up...

Edited by Luchi

As expected, Hector Vantage Bonfire'd everyone into little tiny dead pieces. (Reinhardt missing the 2HKO on the red mag was surprising, though. Though, to be fair, DB 3 or +Atk nature would've secured the kill.)

Beat it first try with Lancebreaker Reinhardt, Reposition Palla, Bonfire Xander, and Ninian who danced Xander once and then stood around looking pretty.

Non-Lancebreaker Reinhardt doesn’t one-round Camus, interesting.

Edited by Vaximillian

Hard mode Camus was easy; Hector wiped out Camus and the troubadour and Xander wiped out everybody else. Lunatic mode... one of the silver axe cavaliers does too much damage to Hector, preventing him from ORKOing Camus.

Olwen, huh. It almost makes me wish I hadn't summoned on the triangle banner earlier today, but like ... I'm probably not going to get her anyway even if I did wait.

That was kind of fun, didn't have anyone to tank that point so I used Ryoma and he Vantaged everything.

Cecilia one-shotted poor Camus.

Now I'm not sure which to train.  4* to 5* should give enough SP, right?

Screenshot_20170602-031236.jpg

Cleared Lunatic map on 2nd try. Hector tanks and kills one axe cavalier. Reinhardt kills Camus. Xander attacks the red mage cavalier. Olivia Dances so Xander can get the KO on the mage cavalier. Hector kills the troubadour next. The remaining axe cavalier suicides into Xander.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I got slaughtered with Hector. My nature must suck or something. I brainstormed, failed a bunch of times, and then began to set up Sacred Seals such that I could nuke Camus with Nino... and then forgot to switch from Olivia/Ryoma/Linde/Klein.

Klein, despite nothing really changing, managed the KO on that attempt, and with Swap, I could Ryoma in place to start what most people use Hector for. Linde took out the mages, but wasn't quite OP enough to take out an Axe Knight, so I needed to make Ryoma do that.

Azura (could've been Ninian or Olivia)
Ursula (base 5* would suffice)
Bartre (4* with +spd/-res just used to pull on turn 1.)
Ryoma.

Did the job well. Lower Ursala would not work since she exactly 2-shots the enemy. She also takes care of both the staff and red tome cav, those two don't use the shield skill.

Just did it with Nino, Eirika, Hector, and Olivia. Needed the dance so that Nino could kill both Camus and an axe cavalier in one turn, but other than that, it went pretty smoothly.

Now I have Camus. ^_^

4 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Just did it with Nino, Eirika, Hector, and Olivia. Needed the dance so that Nino could kill both Camus and an axe cavalier in one turn, but other than that, it went pretty smoothly.

Now I have Camus. ^_^

How can you get Nino to kill Camus in one round? For some reason, my Nino is not doubling Camus despite having a lot more speed than him.