Copies of clean CG "still frames"?

Hello everyone, 

I was just wondering if anyone had copies of the clean CG still frames used for the 2D cutscenes (i.e. Celica on the boat, Zeke and Alm at the village, etc).  I couldn't find them under the links provided for the huge data mining thread.  Any help, data miners????

3 hours ago, Mox said:

Hello everyone, 

I was just wondering if anyone had copies of the clean CG still frames used for the 2D cutscenes (i.e. Celica on the boat, Zeke and Alm at the village, etc).  I couldn't find them under the links provided for the huge data mining thread.  Any help, data miners????

I will work on them soon. Due to the 3D effect, they are all in pieces that you need to piece together.

The other way is to capture them from the game, but I've been busy lately to continue my run.

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

I will work on them soon. Due to the 3D effect, they are all in pieces that you need to piece together.

The other way is to capture them from the game, but I've been busy lately to continue my run.

Thank you for getting back to me.  I see, that (3D elements) definitely makes it harder.  Just whilst I have the opportunity, I would like to thank you and the other data miners for your hard work providing top tier content and for your effort.  If you would like to, you can lock this topic up and I'll just keep an eye on the mining thread. :)  

23 minutes ago, Mox said:

Thank you for getting back to me.  I see, that (3D elements) definitely makes it harder.  Just whilst I have the opportunity, I would like to thank you and the other data miners for your hard work providing top tier content and for your effort.  If you would like to, you can lock this topic up and I'll just keep an eye on the mining thread. :)  

It's our pleasure ^^

Besides, we're partially doing this for our own amusement as well.

Anyway, here ya go.

10 hours ago, VincentASM said:

It's our pleasure ^^

Besides, we're partially doing this for our own amusement as well.

Anyway, here ya go.

Thank you so much!  This made my morning. :)