New info on FE Warriors

48 minutes ago, Folt said:

I'd say Mewtwo would be a better comparison, being an artificially made lifeform which was even more powerful than the thing whose DNA was used to make it.

I was just playing off the ultimate lifeform thing, but, yeah, Mewtwo is probably a better example.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I thought the point was that he would be stronger than a divine dragon and become the ultimate lifeform (Shadow anyone)?  Besides, Naga specifically said that the only power that might kill him, would be his own (probably due to the fact that his powers seem very focused on necromancy). Also, even when not fully awakening in Lucina's timeline, Naga sent 12 people back through time and space, a feat even Anakos was in awe of and one that both Naga and Grima would surpass in Future past by sending a large chunk of the Shepherds back and forth (Grima was even struggling to control himself as Robin used the power to send them back which means that the power was likely inhibited). Grima is essentially the Fire Emblem god of death and as such is nigh impossible to actually kill. In fact, due to in game lore, even Anakos could not kill Grima, because he cannot use Grima's power which at the very least would result in a stalemate.

In the end, there is little way to say which feats really require more godlike power, but as I understand it, breaking time was considered one of the most serious things a "god" could do, and both Naga and Grima just don't seem to care all that much about it.

anankos halved (between his heart and body) warped 3 people through time and space
at half or less power
warping people through time and space is a feat but i'd say its more based off willpower or endurance to do so. so the power of friendship probably helps lmao
Grima can only be truly destroyed if his own power is turned against him, yes that's naga speaking to robin/chrom etc. That's probably the only way left to kill him or the most viable way
I doubt divine dragons were just willy nilly running around trying to help, Naga's power wasn't great enough to defeat grima (at that point most likely, Naga has been around for thousands and thousands of years)
But anyway, enough about this. it's pretty off topic as it is.

Edited by Tsak

I wonder what are the chances they blow their load early and make the antagonist a Divine Dragon; not corrupted like Duma, but a full-blown holier-than-thou type asshole dragon that's got the same power as Naga (hell, maybe it's Naga herself)...

4 minutes ago, DIO said:

I wonder what are the chances they blow their load early and make the antagonist a Divine Dragon; not corrupted like Duma, but a full-blown holier-than-thou type asshole dragon that's got the same power as Naga (hell, maybe it's Naga herself)...

I'd say that's moreso a main series entry proposition.

Would be cool as shit though

1 minute ago, carefreejules said:

They also confirmed that there are more characters planned to be part of the game. Hahaha, the translator was even like "it's not just going to be sword users".

They're watching you... :P

• 2 months later...