Introducing KageroChart, a Growing FEH Fansite

Winsomniak

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Winsomniak

Are you aware of the bug with the mass damage calculator where adding an enemy override for a stat bonus subtracts the value instead of adding the value? For example, setting "-100" as the bonus Atk adds 100 Atk, which can easily be seen by giving all enemies Distant Counter or Close Counter and -100 bonus Atk and seeing your attacker accumulate a hundred losses.

I haven't thoroughly tested the penalty and spur values since I typically don't use them.

I'll add this to my list. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new Layout, the calculator is getting constant improvements. I'm using Chrome on Android and Windows 7. 

Found an issue, here the steps to replicate: 

• Chose Attacker vs. All 
  • Click on the name of a unit in the Matchups section to add him to the Defender Section (in this case Abel, second of five defenders)
  • Battle results are shown correctly (in this case Laslow vs. Abel)
  • Click on the first Defender in the Defender Settings section (in this case Cordelia) 
  • The battle results don't change, only the portrait of the defender (Cordelia). The Defender from the Matchups section (Abel) is still active. 

xJBvtpv.png

14 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I like the new Layout, the calculator is getting constant improvements. I'm using Chrome on Android and Windows 7. 

Found an issue, here the steps to replicate: 

• Chose Attacker vs. All 
  • Click on the name of a unit in the Matchups section to add him to the Defender Section (in this case Abel, second of five defenders)
  • Battle results are shown correctly (in this case Laslow vs. Abel)
  • Click on the first Defender in the Defender Settings section (in this case Cordelia) 
  • The battle results don't change, only the portrait of the defender (Cordelia). The Defender from the Matchups section (Abel) is still active. 

xJBvtpv.png

That's super weird, and confirmed on my end. Will check it out.

Stumbled upon another issue today: 

I had to fight a Lucina with DC, shield pulse and Miracle on a defensive tile. Her special counter was already reduced by 4 (shield pulse, 2x Infantry pulse). I checked how my Swordbreaker Klein would fare against her and it seems the calculator triggers miracle too fast: 

kagero_err2.jpg.f404195183a6096beb16a4d0b0329271.jpg

Kleins second Blow wouldn't have been lethal, therefore Miracle shouldn't trigger then. It should have triggered on Kleins third fourth blow. 

Edited by mampfoid

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this suggestion has been made or not but I think the damage report that the calculator spits back out can be made easier on the eyes if you add a new line character whenever an effect(denoted as those surrounded by brackets) activates. This way, all of the text is not lumped altogether.

NESQB4P.png

Take the penultimate step as an example:

Ideally, it should look something like

Reinhardt, Thunder's Fist makes a follow-up attack, while canceling any follow-up attack from the opponent [Lancebreaker 3].

Resolve combat as if opponent suffered a 30% defense/resistance reduction [Moonbow].

Opponent reduces damage inflicted from 2 spaces away by 30% [Sacred Cowl].

Opponent reduces damage inflicted by 5 [Shield Pulse 3].

Edited by tobuShogi

• 2 weeks later...

Defensive Specials are acting strange. I do not think Gwendolyn is supposed to be able to activate Escutcheon the second time when she gets hit.

Spoiler

Build:

KnsBSTg.jpg

Battle:

hsLhQm9.jpg