[FE15] SoV ruleset draft (a different perspective)

Ciarre

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Act 1

Ram Woods - 2/2

Everyone ran forwards like monkeys and Gray got a decent amount of exp.

Fleecer's Forest - 4/6

Alm and Lukas killed the archer to start, while Gray ran towards the boss.

Thieves Shrine - Free/6

I ran in to the boss first (Refa did the same thing so I assume it's fine) and turned Lukas into a villager. Then I beat up the goons after exiting since they despawned completely, and got Lukas back to 3 to turn him into a merc. His stats are pretty fucking good. Gray's are not.

2 Speed to Silque, 1 to Gray.

Name   Class          Level HP At Sk Sp Lk Df Rs 
Alm    Fighter        04.28 30 10 09 07 07 07 05
Lukas  Merc           01.00 27 13 08 10 04 07 03
Gray   Archer         02.21 27 09 04 06 02 04 02
Silque Cleric         01.53 18 08 03 06 04 01 11

Ram Valley - 6/12

Lukas with an Iron Sword actually ORKOes here. I didn't give it to him until turn 3, maybe, so that Alm and Gray could get exp too. They ran right and Silque somehow lucked out against the Leather Shield goon and got 4 hits on him in a row (adding insult to injury with a completely pointless critical).

Southern Outpost - 6/18

Iron Sword!Alm ran up through the middle, fighting the boss and then retreating back. Silque and Gray picked up the scraps, and Silque killed the steel bow archer with Nosferatu. Lukas, meanwhile, ran like a madman towards the left soldier and 2RKOed him just in time.

Alm    Fighter        05.99 31 10 09 08 07 08 05
Lukas  Merc           02.90 27 13 09 10 04 07 03
Gray   Archer         03.99 27 09 04 06 02 05 02
Silque Cleric         03.50 18 09 03 06 06 01 11
Clair  Pegasus        01.00 20 08 04 07 11 04 07

Edited by SB.

uh >uh hey do you guys mind if i switch to cav tobin bc i clicked too fast and i didn't save

also

Ram Woods - 2/2 turns

Kliff and Faye are kind of ass rn but Tobin's doubling is super helpful. Alm got several crits though which helped a bit?

Fleecer's Forest - 4/6 turns

Kliff, Faye and Tobin worked together to clean off the lower pirates while Alm got in the boss' range and also damaged some pirates for the others to pick off. had to reset a few times though because fuckers like running away

THIEVES - free/6 turns

ok so I fucked up after the boss battle and didn't save and clicked tobin too fast, hope u guys don't mind me doing cav tobin instead since i did get the 2nd tobin. also did what SB did and went straight for the boss, then came back to clean up the generics

edit: 2+ speed for silque, 1+ speed for tobin since i think he's gonna lag behind in speed later on

Ram Valley - 6/12 turns

I think I maybe could've managed 5, but Silque doesn't have enough move. I tried with Faye flying over the mountain, but she doesn't have enough attack to do enough to kill leather shield dude.

Southern Outpost - 4/16 turns

Hit rates are godawful but I DID IT after several Mila's turnwheels and resets. Cav!Tobin was actually such a bless on this map and Alm's crits made it so the middle hallway wasn't clogged so Tobin/Kliff could get through. Faye flew from the archer to the soldier and had to make sure she didn't die to the archer. Silque has 4 def now, wtf?? also, tobin narrowly unlocks swap, which is pretty crucial for the next map

Southern Zofia 1 - 2/18 turns

Having a flier here is amazing lmao. Faye went for the cav, and it suicided into her enemy phase turn 2. Meanwhile, lightning sword Alm
So Faye actually can't reach the cav unless you swap with her on turn 1, which you can get from the leather shield! Tobin unlocked swap last map so he swapped with Faye so she'd have enough move to fuck up that cav

624b62122fd6e3363c98c26bc917712e.png

Southern Zofia 2 - 3/21 turns

FAYE. She can ORKO the cavs with the iron lance, except I think the boss, but she critkilled him anyway on enemy phase 3. she's gotten str on almost every level so far I think. y'all sleepin on peg faye and cav tobin, the extra mov early game is killer

Deliverance Hideout

I actually got in probably 2 more battles than necessary here to get Tobin/Clive to pally and Kliff to myrm, so I don't know if that counts because I have no idea how many enemies are in here

Edited by Ciarre

Southern Zofia 1 - 3/21

Alm ran up, then cut off the Cavalier. Fed kills to Clair where I could, Lukas is still a god. 

Southern Zofia 2 - 4/25

Similar deal - Alm up, everyone else goes right, feed the peg. 

Deliverance Hideout - Free/25

Ran the bonus 2 fights like CR, got Lukas to promote and a nice amount of exp to Clair. Gray is pretty close to promotion too, but he's definitely nothing to write home about.

Actually I'm fucking dumb and realised that it meant two bonus fights, not one with two enemies, so uh I actually got Silque to Warp without having to reset the shrine. Thank god.

Alm    Fighter        07.99 32 12 09 09 07 08 05
Lukas  Myrmidon       01.11 30 15 12 14 06 08 04
Gray   Archer         06.86 27 11 05 07 03 06 02
Silque Cleric         07.31 18 11 05 09 09 02 12
Clair  Pegasus        05.33 21 14 05 11 13 07 08

Edited by SB.

Prologue free/0

Dividing by zero is allowed here.

Ram Woods 3/3

Having only Alm and a villager -> no way in shit this is being 2 turned. At least Tobin gained the right to class change immediately.

Fleecer's Forest 6/9

Because some fuckers like to run away I had to spend time chasing them. This LTC thing is not starting smoothly for me..

I'm assuming for the shrines it's basically don't overly grind? Like I can fight everyone in the thieves shrine once and that's it?

Zofia Gate - 5/26 turns

I love the fact that NM doesn't have any enemies on the left because then I can just focus Faye on clearing out the right, and warping Alm and Kliff across the wall with Silque. Clive and Tobin went around the right side and picked off stragglers that Alm or Kliff failed to kill (thx, hit rates). The biggest thing in this map is hit rates, because I can ORKO with lightning sword, but if I miss, the dudes run away with is annoying af. With gratuitous use of resets and the turnip I finished off the enemies in the little fort thing on EP turn 5 (seems to be a trend in this playthrough so far)

I'll get stats to y'all later but Silque is still a cleric because EXP spread is rather thin when you have use of almost every villager + Clive. 

Thieves Shrine free/9

Three speed to Silque and Tobin promotes. I fucked up on the boss fight and didn't know it was Kill Boss so Alm got less EXP than he could have. And then I exited the Mila Shrine and no enemies spawned??? I think I just got fucked.

In any case: Stats. Copying SB's block.

Name   Class          Level HP At Sk Sp Lk Df Rs  Inventory 
Alm    Fighter        03.83 29 12 07 08 08 06 04  Iron Sword
Tobin  Archer         01.00 24 09 02 06 05 03 04  Carrot
Silque Cleric         01.00 18 08 03 07 04 01 11  Mana Herbs

Ram Valley 9/18

DOUBLING MY TURNCOUNT YEEEEE. Basically soldiered through the right side of the map and hoped leather shield merc wasn't too much of a dick. Silk managed to keep hitting Nosferatu so it turned out to be Not That Bad.

Southern Outpost 10/28

TEN TURNS christ. Fucking soldier on supplies refused to attack me even though I was right next to him. Uh... play to win?

I'm pretty sure I did better than that the first time too but I forgot to log my turncount the first time I finished the chapter. Rip.

Tobin gets the steel bow and Alm gets the Lightning Sword for now. We'll see how he performs with it.

Southern Zofia 1 4/32

You know what - from all my shitty turncounts so far I'll gladly take a 4 turn even though it could have been a three I guess.

Southern Zofia 2 5/37

This was one of those "Alm does everything" maps. I think Tobin chipped once? More of these maps can get dangerous though.

Deliverance Hideout free/37

FINALLY: Silque gets warp and Tobin can promote to Sniper. Silque gets 1 defense and Tobin gets 2 defense. And I get Python as well!

Deliverance Hideout Round Two???????? free/37

The Deliverance Hideout makes a very convenient promotion area - I can run in a straight line to the Mila shrine. Python gets forked to villager. For some reason he gains two HP on this promotion. Incredible.

Zofia Gate 11/48

Decided not to take advantage of warp on this level. ....probably a poor decision. I needed to ensure that Python got enough EXP to promote though.

Deliverance Hideout: Third Time's The Charm. free/48

26ed7d686ac82a3c3c716c88bb906673.png

Hopefully this wasn't the wrong decision.

Name   Class          Level HP At Sk Sp Lk Df Rs  Inventory          Magic
Alm    Fighter        09.43 34 14 12 12 10 09 04  Lightning Sword    N/A
Tobin  Sniper         02.27 30 12 07 08 07 08 04  Steel Bow          N/A
Silque Cleric         09.46 21 10 06 10 10 04 11  Leather Shield     Nosferatu, Warp
Python Mercenary      01.00 26 11 08 10 02 05 04  Iron Sword         N/A
Edited by Darros

Zofia Gate - 5/30

I redid the Shrine because I'm dumb and didn't check Silque's Warp range and she didn't have enough magic. Clair is way worse, but still decent I guess.

Warped Lightning Sword!Lukas, then Alm over the wall with Silque, and they charged towards Slayde. Alm took the weapon from Lukas at one point so that they could both ORKO archers. Meanwhile, Clair and Gray went to deal with the guys on the right. Clair's hitrates were not great and she missed ORKOes on the soldiers, so Gray being around actually came in clutch. Clair was able to run down the enemies who tried to heal as well, which was fortunate.

Alm    Fighter        08.67 33 13 10 10 07 08 05
Lukas  Myrmidon       03.45 31 16 12 15 05 09 04
Gray   Archer         05.95 28 11 05 06 03 05 02
Silque Cleric         07.45 19 12 04 08 09 02 13
Clair  Pegasus        06.99 20 12 06 10 14 07 09

Act 2

Novis Cemetary - 4/34

Celica goes up, Mae goes left. They converge in the upper left, with Genny kinda offering heal support. It was pretty easy - I took the same boosts as Refa in the other draft because it sounded smart and thinking is hard.

Zofia Seaway 1 - 4/38

Everyone runs up, with Mae in the front. Celica ended up frontlining turn 2, because she's way tankier. Thunder!Mae and Fire!Celica ORKOes pretty much everything on the map, and Genny picks off scraps. Could 3 turn with a crit on the boss, but Mae missed something and died when I got it so I didn't bother.

Zofia Seaway 2 - 4/42

Baited the boss turn 1, finished him off with Genny, I think? And then Celica hit the Leather Shield goon.Killed the Leather Shield onto Mae, she destroys everything. Honestly, the limiting factor in clearspeed is that doubling with Fire means you kind of run out of HP. 

The Pirate Throne - 5/47

Ran up with everyone, Celica ended up smacking the boss with a crit, which was fine with me because it meant more kills for Mae - but I could've just rewound and hit him with Thunder anyway if my laziness with calcs actually meant anything.

Celica Priestess      04.74 22 13 08 09 09 04 07
Mae    Mage           05.53 21 13 02 10 08 03 10
Genny  Cleric         03.87 18 08 03 06 08 02 14
Valbar Knight         01.00 30 14 05 02 01 12 00

Zofia Seaway 3 - 4/51

Everyone charges across the bridge, Celica armed with a shiny new Steel Sword, and she and Mae reach the cantor on turn 4. Fire and Thunder combine for the 2RKO, giving the kill over to Celica so that she gets Seraphim just in time. Valbar existed, I guess. 

Seabound Shrine - 2/53

Mae uses the Leather Shield to Swap Genny a square closer. Because of this, she's able to get just barely into range for Invoke, letting the bottom left summon bait the Draco. Celica hits it with Seraphim, and that finishes it.

Celica Priestess      06.70 23 14 09 10 10 05 07
Mae    Mage           05.99 21 13 02 10 08 03 10
Genny  Cleric         04.52 18 09 04 06 08 02 14
Valbar Knight         01.73 30 14 05 02 01 12 00

Edited by SB.

Novis Cemetery - 4/30 turns

I'm not sure if there was a way to do it faster. Boey got +3 speed from the statue so he could double (I honestly don't think this is necessary on NM though? pirates have like no speed). Celica, I'm banking on her getting attack in a skirmish lol.

Skirmishes: 2

Took 2 skirmishes here since I was close to leveling up with both Celica and Boey. Needed Celica and Boey to get attack to tackle the next chapter.

Posting this now so you guys have a chance to take any skirmishes you need.

Redoing these chapters at SB's request. Only skirmishes that you absolutely need to get in/blocking your path. Instead of doing +3 speed Boey, I did +2 attack Boey and +1 attack Celica since they both can double everything in the following chapters at base on NM. Everything is pretty similar, otherwise.

Zofia Seaway 1 - 3/33 turns

Boey really pulled his weight here, being able to ORKO the pirates including the boss lmao. I would've given the bosskill to Celica but she won't counter with magic, so Boey got almost every kill on the map except for the one Celica cleared out of his way.

Zofia Seaway 2 - 3/36 turns

What I did here was send Boey up, followed by Celica. He hits the merc and boss on EP turn 1, barely misses a kill on him. Celica finishes off the merc next turn, then dumps the golden dagger into the convoy and equips the leather shield so she has more def than Boey. This causes the pirates to suicide into Boey instead of Celica, who wouldn't be able to ORKO save for crits because she hits def. Boey has to dodge at least 1 of the pirates, or Celica has to crit one of the pirates on EP so Boey doesn't die to the pirate onslaught. Also, she has to crit at least 1 because otherwise they will run away to the supplies. Fuck them. This took a few resets because hit rates and enemies get blue balled by Celica.

edit: One thing that was different 2nd time around was that Boey had more def, so more durability. 

Pirate's Throne - 5/41 turns

I didn't have thunder in time to snipe at the boss, so Celica and Boey go around to beat him up.

edit: I just saw what PKL did to block the supplies, so I deployed Saber to sit on the supplies so Boey and Celica could get more EXP. Still didn't hit thunder lmao. Also Leon sniped my kills. Fuck you 

Zofia Seaway 3 - 4/45 turns

turnwheeled until leon hit the cantor with the necessary chip damage. fuck terrain

Beast Hunt - 2/47 turns

There's only 1 dragon on NM ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seashrine

Went in and beat stuff up with Leon, then beat up one enemy past the Mila shrine. Saving everything else for later, I just needed enough to get Leon to sniper. Then I went back, ran past one of the enemies, and went to the gargoyles to level up Celica and Boey.

Gave the sailor my meat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Leon got the res water, Boey got both the exp waters and the golden apple so he could change class to sage. Might regret this later.  

edit: I reset so I didn't give the exp waters and golden apple to him because I definitely regretted it after I got Catria.

Zofia Seaway 4 - 3/50 turns

Celica actually narrowly misses ORKOing with the golden dagger, rip. She probably could ORKO with the steel sword though, but I already did the chapter without. So I sent freshly promoted Boey instead since he actually does with fire. How the turntables. Leon sniped the archers and chipped at the boss. 

Gave Celica the steel sword this time. Boy did that make a difference.

Zofia Seaway 5 - 3/53 turns

It's definitely possible to 2 turn this, but the enemies running away are asses and I didn't want to bother.

ConRAD - 3/56 turns

actually not conRAD because he didn't move where i wanted him to. celica crit the boss because SOMEONE wouldn't move up where I wanted him

Edited by Ciarre

ACT 3 

idk what this chapter's called - 3/59 turns

Leon goes after the pirate at the very corner, Boey takes the upper level and Celica clears out the lower pirates.

Skirmish (the map) - 2/61 turns

i hate terrain

Skirmish count: 1

because FUCK chapter 3 n ur bitch ass zombies

Went to the seabound shrine and promoted Atlas. Also gave Catria the EXP waters. I give Boey the golden apple here, so he can finally promote.

Skirmish count: 2

fuck you cantors!!

at least i got catria some levels. 

Skirmish count: 3

FUCK YOU

Atlas is actually really close to hitting myrm because I had him almost solo this map. Leon is slowly edging towards bow knight. 

Attack on the Desert Stronghold - 5/66 turns

Welcome to archerland. Leon can actually ORKO every single archer on this map, which is hilarious. Catria flies into the infantry at the bottom and also baits the archers in the fort closer. She's almost dead, so she flies back to heal. Celica and Atlas did jack shit on this map. Leon just goes into the fray, baits all the hits, and ORKOs everything except the boss. Everything had to fall into place hit wise, and Catria had to finish off the merc at shitty accuracy on the supplies because Leon can't ORKO them.

Leon MVP. Moral of the story: draft a bow dude on Celica route

Southern Desert Battle - 4/70 turns

Sorry Sonya, but witches are a lot easier to kill than myrms. (although I did want the brave sword) Atlas stayed behind and baited like half the fucking witches on the map and it was the funniest thing. Leon goes down and snipes witches and ORKOs, Catria doesn't quite ORKO but it's fine because witches don't run away. the real g

After this I go down to the seabound shrine again to promote Atlas, and on the way, I hit enough skirmishes to be able to promote Catria and Leon too >____________>

Skirmish count: 4

fuck you zombies

Skirmish count: 5

again, fuck you brigands. stop chasing me you fucks

After this one, Catria/Leon hit their promo levels so I go down again to promote them.

Skirmish count: 6

fuck u zombies. these things are like weeds

Grieth's Citadel - 7/77 turns

I'm so annoyed at this. On one hand, Atlas ORKOs everything, but he has no move lmao. He was pretty clutch in taking out the horde of terrors though. Catria flies over stuff but can't ORKO worth a shit, Leon snipes at witches and mages. Celica is behind as always.

Skirmish count: 7

On my way to the dragon shrine. Can u not

Valley Approach - 3/80 turns

Catria crit Blake and one of the cavs lmao. The other one tried to run away, she blocked the path and it just suicided into her. The right hand side was pretty self explanatory.

Dragon Shrine 

trained. good shit

Skirmish count: 8

got ambushed. bad shit

Liberation of the Temple of Mila - 5?/85 turns

I actually didn't check my turncount here, oops. Leon snipes the boss from behind the door on turn 1, after a shove from Boey. Catria flies far left and stands on one of the pike things to draw the mages down. Atlas pokes them and Leon weakens/kills them. Took maybe like, 5 turns? I think? I'll check at the end of the game.

After a few exp waters, Atlas promotes to DF here. Celica only has 15 attack after promotion to princess........... Boey has more than her. Let that sink in. Step up, princess.

Edited by Ciarre

ACT 3, ALM EDITION

Northern Zofia - 4/89 turns

Kliff with lightning sword gets warped up to demolish shit and Tobin with ridersbane goes left to destroy shit too. 

Zofia Forest - 3/92 turns

WARP KLIFF, WARP ALM. that's about it

the berkut one - 1/93 turns

lol

desaix one? - 3/98 turns

warp and pally rush

skirmish count: 9

bow knights lol

the next one - 2/95 turns

tobin manually goes up with the ridersbane and silque is put on the other side of the map to warp kliff into the pallies

sylvan shrine 

promoted kliff by forcing his head under holy water

skirmish count: 10

fuck

archers - 4/99 turns

warped kliff into the boss and just had him lightning sword him for a few turns and everyone else was on ORKO duty except clive he sucks

promoted faye and silque after this

Immediately at the start of Chapter 2 Celica gets 2 Attack and 1 Speed.

Novis Cemetary 5/53

Celica's by herself for a while. These turncounts are gonna stink.

First Pirate Raid 7/60

FUCKING PIRATES CHOKEPOINTED ME. THATS MY PROSTRAT.

Second Pirate Raid 12/72

Having only Celica is absolutely batshit insane for these chapters.

Assault on the Pirate Throne 9/81

Yeesh. I finally get a unit after this chapter!!

Third Pirate Raid 6/87

Not that Kamui actually did much on his own merit, but helping plow through the summons made life a bit easier. Celica crit the boss and shaved a turn.

Stat Break:

Name     Class          Level HP At Sk Sp Lk Df Rs  Inventory          Magic
Alm      Fighter        09.43 34 14 12 12 10 09 04  Lightning Sword    N/A
Tobin    Sniper         02.27 30 12 07 08 07 08 04  Steel Bow          N/A
Silque   Cleric         09.46 21 10 06 10 10 04 11  Leather Shield     Nosferatu, Warp
Python   Mercenary      01.00 26 11 08 10 02 05 04  Iron Sword         N/A
Celica   Priestess      08.93 23 15 09 11 11 08 07  Golden Dagger      Fire, Thunder, Seraphim
Kamui    Mercenary      03.95 24 10 05 08 02 06 02  Steel Sword        N/A

Beast Hunt 3/90

CR how the fuck did you 2 turn this? I cant even get in range on the first turn and Celica is positioned the closest.

Celica gets Recover.

Sea Shringe free/90

Kamui kills a lot of shit and gets the Golden Apple. I promoted him at the Mila statue. I had to go into the interior and fight one battle before I could promote him though.

Celica gets three skill.

Then the interior gets fucking annoying because Valbar has shitty movement and cant escape the skirmish range so I have to keep resetting. What a fucker. Plus I have to keep dodging the zombie the first time.

.....I think I'm taking a break for now. This is frustrating.

Prologue - whocares/0 turns

i fed alm a kill for shits

Ram Woods - 3/3 turns

In theory I think I could have two-turned it, but I had to get Faye EXP somehow. I'm leaving Kliff for Celica because I just realized that my team consists of literally Celica and Saber until Atlas and Deen join

Fleecer's Forest - 5/8 turns

everyone running away and faye does no damage aaaaa

Thieves' Shrine - free

Alm crit the boss turn one, so rip my exp. Faye promoted (MISSION SUCCESS), Alm gets +3 speed. In hindsight, it might have been beneficial to make sure Faye is a reasonable combatant, but on the other hand i refuse to rely on Nosferatu hitting for turncounts

Ram Valley - 9/17 turns

I have no idea how the fuck you're supposed to kill that merc quickly - he just walks down the fucking hill and you have to wait for him fgsds. Also he crit Gray on a turn where Gray got an awesome levelup, but when I redid that turn with the turnwheel the merc went out of his way to suicide onto Faye instead so fuck you

Southern Outpost - 7/24 turns

I could have done it a turn or two faster if I'd been smarter with my usage of Faye, but whatever. Faye actually solod the boss while Alm and Gray ran up the sides. That archer was an asshole and dodged three fatal nosferatus

Southern Zofia 1 - 4/28 turns

Faye basically solo'd this map. I got lucky with Nosferatu hitrates, admittedly ("i refuse to rely on Nosferatu hitting" kappa), but she is actually almost onerounding so it's pretty worth.

Southern Zofia 2 - 4/32 turns

lightning sword double attacks oneround literally every enemy on the map

it was also around here that i realized that silque was free and i fucked up. i did my best to dodge encounters when returning to thieves' shrine but i think i may have hit one on accident

Edited by CT075

Deliverance Hideout - free

because free, I took the opportunity to have silque basically solo these, including the glorious task of watching her whiff sixteen nosferatus in a row. iron shield meant fatigue didn't really matter. she still didn't hit warp (rip). also gray promoted to myrm

Zofia Gate - 11/43 turns

"warp is overrated", cam said, as he spent 11 turns walking his units around the fucking wall. also gray basically soloed this map. silque still doesn't have warp. i think forsyth got one kill the entire map

STILL AHEAD OF DARRPS

Cls       Lv    HP   ATK  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES   EQUIPMENT/SPELLS
Alm       Fighter   7.45  32   15   10   13   10   7    4     Iron Sword
Faye      Cleric    9.13  25   14   4    7    11   7    6     Orange/Nosferatu, Recover, Physic
Gray      Myrmidon  4.26  30   12   12   16   6    7    2     Lightning Sword
Silque    Cleric    6.28  21   12   6    6    9    1    11    Leather Shield/Nosferatu, Recover
Forsyth   Soldier   still at base lol                         Steel Lance

Edited by CT075

celica gets +2 spd +1 atk

Novis Cemetary - 5/48

Celica missed seven 80% fires, but I don't think it actually changed anything

Pirates 1 - 6/54

maybe i could have positioned saber more smartly but i don't think so. wasted a few turns because pirates decided to heal instead of hitting me

Pirates 2 - 8/62

idk how people are clearing this so fast; i spent at least two turns chasing pirates around when they ran to heal

Pirate's Throne - 6/68

i had to do this twice; barth crit saber at 2 hp and valbar finished him off so i couldn't turnwheel. i swear i had 5 turns before, but i couldn't remember how i walked saber around the pirate spam in time. oh well. stole PKL's trick and deployed boey to stand on the supplies

Pirates 3 - 6/74

i fucking hate this map. saber couldn't ORKO summons, had 47 hit on the boss, celica couldn't kill the boss even with a crit and she died

also, this happened, except it actually didn't because celica died that run. i hate everything

Edited by CT075