Any advice for the endgame?

I just had a go at the endgame and Alm got completely destroyed. Pretty sure most of my units are under-levelled as I rushed through Celica's Act 4 not realising I wouldn't be able to make my units dread fighters etc before the endgame. I managed to defeat all enemies except Duma.

Should I be using invoke, will that work as a distraction while Alm attacks him? 

And are there any useful units I should definitely bring in?

Do use Invoke. The enemies will almost always target them if they can, even if it means missing the opportunity to kill a player unit.

Alm should be at least decent enough to withstand Duma's attack. Just keep using him to attack and have healers use Physic from outside the range. And you probably know it by now, but Duma can move.

If possible, use Silque for Invoke more than the others as she summons Dread Fighters who will both distract(and kill) the Witches to keep them off you and even get some chips in on Duma once you clear everyone else out - I had one lucky little DF who survived five engagements with Duma before the Hit Rate finally betrayed him on the sixth attack. 10 or 11 Damage over time like that doesn't sound like a lot but it adds up. Also, try to unlock all the Combat Arts for the Royal Sword so you have Scendscale and Double Lion, you will NOT regret it.

Abuse invoke.  (I think the way the AI works is that the illusions will always get targeted first if there's nothing else in range that the boss can one-round, and the boss can one round them. So just don't do anything like put a unit with 32 health and 10 res in range of a 42 damage eye beam, and keep summoning your squishiest illusions. The AI will always go for the "kill")

Abuse Fortify.  

Abuse the Mage Ring. (its safe to attack Duma at 4-range with a mage that can res-tank his eye beams, as long as you have tanks in between that can prevent them from getting tentacle-raped.)

Your dreadfighters are super-tanks. Use them.

Delthea/Mathilda/Kamui/Sabre/Mycen was the murder-squad I used to burn him down, until Alm was ready to go-for-face, IIRC. 

Delthea had the Mage Ring. She put in a phenomenal amount of work.  

Edited by Shoblongoo

It's worth noting that the Medusa Arcanist doesn't move, so you might consider luring Duma away from him if he proves too troublesome.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I kill 2 witches that can summon fist since their summon is annoying( it take away space), also i have Deen, saber, Kliff, Kamui and Malthida to block eyes from getting near the rest of the team, summon witches are too weak for them but thoes eyes is diffirent

I have Delthea as main damage (she have >30 atk)
I use warp ( Tatiana or Slique) to get Delthea near Duma >> attack >> use rescue ( Faye) to get her back >> repeat till Alm can ohko Duma ( warp + rescue is really broken)
Delthea cant stand against Duma, his hit rate is terrible but you cant trust them, i have to use Mila's turnweel several times

also, Duma move when you attack him ( or near him? i dont remember right)

Its pretty easy. Just bring a good mix of units and bait the enemies, dont let the enemies strike forst because 99% of them have a magic based backup weapon. Keep alm and celica back so you can use turnwheel and dont forget to check the enemy ranges and make. Use of the pillars and healing tiles