Anime27Art's Art Gallery

Anime27Arts

5 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Aww she looks really nice! I like the emotion you captured on her face. I think the only thing I noticed (which Meap said already) was her hands being a little small, but that might just be a stylistic thing. 

I really want to pull a Bride Caeda too, so I hope she brings us all luck~

Taw thank you so much.   I tend to draw hands that way and its kind of became my style of it because of how bad I am at drawing hands but its getting better.

I wish you the best of luck in your pulling attempts, maybe at least one of us will pull her if not all of us.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so I'm going to do a challenge.  Either on this forum or through messages, leave me a cartoon, anime, game, etc and I am either going to draw myself or a character in the art of said thing.  You can suggest two things if you'd like and if I don't have a lot of answers I'll do both.  Get this to me before December 2nd if you definitely want yours done.  Anything after that will depend if I want to do it or not.  

List of Styles

1. Zelda (Breath of the Wild)

2. Golden Sun

3. Gravity Falls

4. FE 4

5. FE Echoes

Extras

1. Mushi-shi

2. Baldur's Gate

3. Pokémon

4. Phineas and Ferb

Edited by Anime27Arts

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Alright so I'm going to do a challenge.  Either on this forum or through messages, leave me a cartoon, anime, game, etc and I am either going to draw myself or a character in the art of said thing.  You can suggest two things if you'd like and if I don't have a lot of answers I'll do both.  Get this to me before December 2nd if you definitely want yours done.  Anything after that will depend if I want to do it or not.  

How about Zelda BotW?
And if you have time Mushi-Shi?

3 hours ago, Natalie said:

How about Zelda BotW?
And if you have time Mushi-Shi?

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

How about Golden Sun?

Second Suggestion: Baldur's Gate

Both suggests are added! 

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hopefully before Rex suggests it, maybe Gravity Falls?

And also before Rex suggests it (or if he already did suggest my first pick), Pokémon?

Glacies hasn't suggested anything currently, so you beat him to the punch.  Added them to the list!

On 11/26/2017 at 12:17 AM, Anime27Arts said:

Lol it's from Steven Universe.  That's the loft in the temple that acts as Steven's room.

Yeah... I would have never guessed that.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hopefully before Rex suggests it, maybe Gravity Falls?

And also before Rex suggests it (or if he already did suggest my first pick), Pokémon?

What's this about? Are you trying to steal my identity or something?

Anyway, I'd make a suggestion but (excluding the fact that Beep stole what I would probably have stated) I am kinda confused by what you mean here. To clarify: is this supposed to be something where we recommend an art style and you draw yourself/a character in that art style (e.g. with Gravity Falls, you'll draw someone in the art style of Gravity Falls)?

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You may not know this, since I'm not very vocal about it, but I love Gravity Falls. It was my favorite show of all time until I watched Battlestar Galactica. And I may not play Pokémon, but I like the art style for the characters :P I realized as I was typing them that they're both things that you're more associated with, so I figured I'd cover my bases just in case, heh. I do offer my apologies, though.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah... I would have never guessed that.

Anyway, I'd make a suggestion but (excluding the fact that Beep stole what I would probably have stated) I am kinda confused by what you mean here. To clarify: is this supposed to be something where we recommend an art style and you draw yourself/a character in that art style (e.g. with Gravity Falls, you'll draw someone in the art style of Gravity Falls)?

That's alright.  I didn't know if you would or not. 

That's exactly what it is.  It was a popular challenge amongst artists on Tumblr and other sites like last year, but I didn't feel like I could do it at the time.  Here is an example of a nicely completed one I found to give you an idea.

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

How's this for style?

Whatever that anime style used in FE4 is.

The Big anime hair.  Its just too majestic to truly capture!

Added to the list

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

You may not know this, since I'm not very vocal about it, but I love Gravity Falls. It was my favorite show of all time until I watched Battlestar Galactica. And I may not play Pokémon, but I like the art style for the characters :P I realized as I was typing them that they're both things that you're more associated with, so I figured I'd cover my bases just in case, heh. I do offer my apologies, though.

I did know you were a fan of Gravity Falls, though I didn't know it was one of your favorites; that's cool. And Pokemon can have some cool artwork, so I'm not judging you for liking it without playing it though eventually I and the rest of this site will make you a fan.

And don't worry. I've been the victim of identity theft on this site before.

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

That's exactly what it is.  It was a popular challenge amongst artists on Tumblr and other sites like last year, but I didn't feel like I could do it at the time.  Here is an example of a nicely completed one I found to give you an idea.

Ohhhhhh... that example makes more sense, thank you. In that case, I shall recommend Echoes: Shadows of Valentia style, and a second: Phineas and Ferb style.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I did know you were a fan of Gravity Falls, though I didn't know it was one of your favorites; that's cool. And Pokemon can have some cool artwork, so I'm not judging you for liking it without playing it though eventually I and the rest of this site will make you a fan.

And don't worry. I've been the victim of identity theft on this site before.

Ohhhhhh... that example makes more sense, thank you. In that case, I shall recommend Echoes: Shadows of Valentia style, and a second: Phineas and Ferb style.

I'm on board for making our fellow member of Procrastination royalty play a pokemon game besides snap but can we do it some other time?

Added to the list!  It's kind of funny to see how different both of those styles are though.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so I am currently still working on the style challenge.  I've finished 3 of them but I'm going to hold of on posting until finish them all.

In other news, I did a secret santa in in of my classes  I pulled a friend who likes FE as well.  So apart fromthe gift I bought her, I aslo drew her favorite FE character, which is Celica. 

Spoiler

6284649363286301600%253Faccount_id%253D3

Edited by Anime27Arts

Celica looks neat! Her outfit and proportions all look accurate and well done! Her hair specifically looks good with all of the lines and details there. If there's a flaw, it's her eyes - they aren't quite symmetrical with each other. But still, a great drawing!

Cute! For some reason, she reminds me of something from a Pixar film. I like the expression on her face, I don't think I've ever seen an FE character whose artwork has that "friendly, but sarcastic" look. That said, I don't think it fits with Celica's personality too well, she's just way too serious even when she's happy. But you got the body perfect.

11 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Alright so I am currently still working on the style challenge.  I've finished 3 of them but I'm going to hold of on posting until finish them all.

In other news, I did a secret santa in in of my classes  I pulled a friend who likes FE as well.  So apart fromthe gift I bought her, I aslo drew her favorite FE character, which is Celica. 

Hide contents

6284649363286301600%253Faccount_id%253D3

Very nice, if I had to critique something, it would be that the hands need to flair out and be a bit wider than the forearm, but otherwise, pretty good!

Celica is one of Leo's favorite Fire Emblem characters.  He loves playing with the Amiibo and calls her "Mommy".