my new fe for android & ios

xiaohong

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese player, I like fe5/6/7/8 very much. so I want to develop a new Game like fe on phone. my English is poor, but I can give you the link of my demo.

click this.

auto fight and manual fight

776.gif

777.gif

Edited by xiaohong

10 hours ago, xiaohong said:

Which webs have Tutorials about splicing maps, thanks!

my maps is very ugly...:(:

1.jpg

Somewhere in the resource section should have a map making guide

1. Learn to make a clean user interface with fonts that are either the same, or have a similar aesthetic.
2. You can either make maps by writing about kingdoms and their terrain, and how they use it to their advantage and THEN make maps based off of those written concepts, OR you can use the "procedurally generate" feature on the map maker here, and then consider how you want your levels to go.
3. It's unlikely Nintendo is going to allow any SRPGs on the Google/iOS app stores that use their art assets; you'd be better off making your own assets.
4. Keep your first game simple- if this is your first game, keep it short, yet sweet before setting off on any larger projects.
5. Make yourself a working engine and focus on gameplay before you make an involved story.

That said, the best of luck to you- Parthia aside, the iOS store is starved for FE-like games.