What Continent Should FE Switch Be On?

What Continent Should FE Switch Be Set On?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the game be set?

• Archanea/Valentia
    • Jugdral
    • Elibe
    • Magvel
    • Tellius
    • Fates continent
    • Somewhere else

3 hours ago, Thane said:

New hardware, new continent. I think it would be nice to think long-term from now on and create a much more fleshed out world where the next couple of games can take place and influence each other, rather than how it is now and almost all games work as stand alone titles.

This would be pretty neat. I think a brand new saga in a brand new world would be an interesting development.

I think the problem with games that share worlds is they rarely have much reason to be linked together other than some lip service. If the actions on one continent don't really affect the other, or one game is set so far into the future that all the people, countries and landscape are different, they may as well be separate worlds.

Give me a new world. If FE ever decides to re-visit a continent, it would probably have to be Magvel since its the only game in the series without a continuation. But the FE4 fangirl in me would naturally say Jugdral (hmm... Echoes of the Crusaders for a remake, I like that >:D). 

I would prefer a new continent with a proper name. 

If they should pick a previous world, I would say Magvel since it is underdeveloped compared to the other continents. Fateslandia is underdeveloped as well but I am not interested to see an another game in Fateslandia unlike Magvel. 
Archanea/Valentia could be nice as well if the story is about the First Exalt but I am more interested in something entirely new.

I would rather have an original continent however if they were to revisit an area I would say Tellius and specifically focus on Hatti, the land where Nailah and Volug came from as that land had a lot of branded and presumably wolf laguz. I feel this country has a lot of interesting potential worth revisiting.

If we were to go back to an old continent, either Jugdral or Magvel. However, I'd want to see a completely new continent and story all together with only very few small references to other titles (No units from previous games or clones).

I'd say either Tellius, Magvel, or an entirely new one altogether.  Tellius because its the best built up world in my opinion or Magvel because there has only been the one game on it (Sacred Stones).

7 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Brand new start demands a brand new world.

And for pete's sake, remember to give it a name this time. I'm still baffled by how stupid IS was on that with Fatesland.

Would that be for Shanty Pete's sake?

*cricket chirps*

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a new continent with a proper name, but I wouldn't mind an old continent like Jugdral, Elibe, Magvel, or Tellius. 

Magvel is the only continent to be used once, so maybe another installment? We could start in Carcino(?) or Rausten instead. Maybe Jehanna. A broken up Grado would be cool too.

Jugdral events supposedly happened a thousand years before Marth/Alm, so they can be considered a technologically advanced society similar to the ancient Roman or Egyptian empires. I would like to see another installment a thousand years later. I always wondered why Jugdral had no mention in Awakening. Are they geographically very far from Valm and Ylisse (what's the name of the continent? Is it still Archanea)? Or has something happened that caused a lot of devastation since the Holy War? It has a lot of potential, imo.

Elibe also does too, imo. I would rather start off as a mercenary lord from Ilia, or maybe an upstart trying to start a revolution in the Western Isles.

Tellius is huge. We don't even know where the continent ends because the desert cuts off from the East Side. Are there more nations other than Hatari past the desert?