Path A or B?

_____

Which is the better Path?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better Path?

• Path A
    • Path B

lv 5 Gonzales > lv 12 Gonzales (they have the same bases, just different level)

Actually, Gonzales starts at level 11 in the B route. That's what it was when I did an action replay playthrough, at least. (no, the cheats do not affect initial levels of enemies) Still, A route is your best bet for sure.

This is for Chapters 10 and 11, Raven. You know, if you visit the northwest village, you get A, and if you don't, you get B?

Hmm, shows how long ago I played this then. I got Bartre, so I guess I took Route B...

This is for Chapters 10 and 11, Raven. You know, if you visit the northwest village, you get A, and if you don't, you get B?

Actually, Route A is accessible by NOT entering the Northeastern village. You could beat the map without entering either and you'll get route A.

Wait, can you not visit any of the villages in the north east?

You can choose not to visit them and it's actually good to ignore them since not going in any means A route. Northeastern village is referred to as the Village on the northeast side of the map that's on the RIGHT. The Northwestern village is the village on the Northeast side of the map that's on the LEFT

The villages hold no treasure either. Really, the only reason you should go on that portion of the map is to buy items for the stores or if you wanna head to route B.

Isn't Path A is the only way to get one of the Devinne Weapons? Chose Path A.

You can still get Armads/12x no matter what route you take, however if you take Path B and Elphin dies, you won't be able to reach 12x (opposed to path A where you don't have Elphin as a unit at all so you just have the turn requirement)

Edited by Jedor

• 9 years later...