3) Catria (1,793)
4) Lukas (851)
5) Takumi (685)
6) Tharja (584)
7) Nino (531)
8) Michalis (527)
9) Hinoka (506)
10) Caeda (486)

It should be noted that early on I didn't have most of these characters, most of them came after Hero Merit which is around when I seriously rehauled my team. If HM existed earlier then Rebecca, Raven, Sharena, and Elise might have occupied spots.

At first, all of my teams incorporated Hector and Eirika.

After I got my (attack minus) Reinhardt, I started building a Cavalry team, and now I pretty much only ever use Reinhard, Gunther, Xander (Although now I replaced him with Camus), and Eliwood.

I use Karel,Cordelia,Merric,and Leo for my main tea,. If I don't use them for my main team, then I swap one of them out for Peri, Sheena,Klein,or Fae Saizo.

F.Y.I.-They are all 5* characters that came that way when I got them except Saizo.

My most used is Julia since her debut banner. Others that I use a lot in arena or difficult quests are Ike or Ryoma, Reindhart and Hector.

Sometimes I use Bunny and normal Lucina, Ephraim, Cordelia or any of my other 4-5 stars depending on the situation.

If we were to go by Hero Merit which is fairly accurate...

Spoiler

7cXEiVP.png

My main team consists of Ephraim, Erika, Nino, and Ryoma. I use these guys for practically everything that needs to be handled with Level 40 5* Enemies. It helps that Nino and Ryoma are fully optimized. Ephraim has Defiant Defense and Swordbreaker, but I am now (extremely slowly) going to transition him to Triangle Adept and Lancebreaker instead. Erika also wants Triangle Adept, but she wants to run Renewal for her B passive.

Then, I have Sharena and Olivia to swap in as needed. Typically I tag out Ryoma and use Sharena for Arena when she is in season (or I need another Blue), while I use my 4* Olivia for Grand Hero Battles. Spring!Camilla is high because I run the Tower Dailies with her for the extra Shards & Crystals, but otherwise she is not optimized at all.

For my full hero list and their builds, see my Google Sheets document.

On just about every team I use, Nowi, Hector, and Priscilla are on all of them. Nowi with Triangle Adept is frighteningly effective for how simple it is (shes also my fav :D), Hector is Hector (and has Renewal 3 so he feels really tanky in that regard), and Priscilla's staff plus her movement range make up for any downsides there would be to using a healer over, say, a Dagger or Bow.

Of the heroes I use in the 4th slot, it's usually Roy or Lyn, though I've let Selena see some action to surprisingly good results, and she doesn't even have Triangle Adept yet.

All are 5 Star of course.

HM list which is pretty accurate. Olwen, Eirika and Julia were my main arena team for a while until I swapped out Olwen for Spring Lucina. Olivia is for the training tower. Once I got Xander, I decided to make a cavalry team consisting of Xander/Olwen/Reinhardt. 

g2TxjLb.jpg

Azura and Young Tiki are my most used units.
Julia and Nowi are seeing more use lately tough.

Honorable mentions:
Camilla - Was one of my most used units back then, now she's just sitting in the corner and casually see the light of the day.
Lilina - My GHB Red mage.
Elise - One of the best healers in the game. Always present when doing quests/maps.

Alfonse, male Robin, Takumi, Eirika, Sanaki, and Nino.

The former two have already hit 2,000 hero merit. I'm trying to use them less to let others grab feathers, but I've built so much of my strategies around Alfonse's hard-hitting, so it's hard to not use him :/

My Hero Merit list:

Spoiler

59346ff864532_HeroMerit.jpg.79cb3319a67fc87dc8e4ce6c07602f32.jpg

Azura & Olivia are maxed, because I use often use them to assist with leveling people up. Azura, Reinhardt, Cherche, and Ike are key members for the Arena. Gunter got pretty high because he was part of my Horse Emblem team, holding the spot for Camus.

And then there's me, the poor old FTP player who only has this.

Screenshot_20170604-214826.thumb.png.b4f39a13cfcb1f346b16ee2aea2d8f80.png

Hinoka, Lachesis, Erika, Nino, Ninian, Rebecca and Xander (in order of when I got them maxed out) are my 5* LV 40's. Henry's HM is higher than it should be because he's on this arena's bonus list and he was in the voting gauntlet.

Xander, Camus, Reinhard and Priscilla/Cecilia. Although only Xander and Camus matter to me, need my husbando fix :X

Previously i ran Kagero, Ryoma, Takumi and Jaffar.

on Training Tower i use alot of Olivia + Azura + Priscilla/Azama for leveling up units. Azama makes a great tank and bait on Training Tower as a healer, I use Priscilla when I want horse-emblem buffs in Tower

Point Wise:

Olivia, Azura, Prisicila and Cecilia have reached 2000
Reinhard sitting on 1500
Xander on 1150 (he catched up fast for being one of my new units)
and Camus sitting currently on 600 something (for being like what? some days old)

The rest hovers below 500

My main team is Ike, Hector, Nowi and then the bonus hero of turn.

I also tend to use Olivia, Priscilla and Lukas a lot to grind new units to form, I'm trying to find a way to include Reinhardt, Nino and/or Minerva on my teams but they tank my arena score quite a bit.

HM wise my  top 2 are Sharena and Lissa, with Ninian not too far behind.

My actual most used is Nowi, with Marth, Ninian and Minerva rounding out my main team. 

Got to get back to playing with them more often but there are so many units I like the design of, sooo many reds since I pull every red orb I see in the off chance it's a Lynn. On thing this game will probably never lack is interesting characters to try out.

Olivia, Lissa, Barst, Maria for training (Serra is lagging); Klein, Sharena, Julia, Nino, Ike, Eirika, Cordelia, Michalis, Roy, Linde for arena/tough fights. Then it's the specialty team members: Caeda, Palla, Cecilia, Ursula, Frederick, Jagen, Eliwood, Zephiel, Sheena, Draug, Effie...

Some of my go-to units include the likes of Nowi, Camilla, Priscilla, Klein, Ike, Azura, and Hector.  I've also been rocking Sharena + Nino in the arena as of late because it is incredibly difficult to make a semi-defensive team work with vanilla units in the current meta. :cry:

Honorable mentions go to Effie, Tiki-Young, and Lucina, as they were staples of my team in months past that just don't really fit my team-builds at the moment.

HM List

Spoiler

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_197.thumb.jpg.195e851d44ac628171dbad25a0b5c107.jpg

My HM list isn't particularly accurate, as it tends to over-represent units I have trained up multiple times (ex: Barst/Virion/Robin-F), terrible units that simply took longer to train up because they required babying (ex: Jagen/Stahl/Henry), and units that are mainstays on my "tenth stratum theme teams" (ex: Hinoka/Subaki/Gunter).  With that being said, it's still a pretty humorous snapshot of the last few months.