What units do you use the most?

NekoKnight

By now I'm sure most people have assembled a team of powerful units to handle every situation under the sun.

For me, I run an armor team, a calvary team and a mixed infantry team, in that order from most to least frequently. My most used units would be:

1.Hector

2. Effie

3. Zephiel

4. Ninian

5. Ursula

6. Xander

7. Jagen (horse buffs)

8. Elise

9. Marth

10. Jaffar

What units do you use the most?

I pretty much use HM as my measure of how much I use a unit. Currently, the ones at 2K HM for me are Olivia, Sharena, Lissa, and Lyn: Lady of the Plains.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Xander. He is currently my only "complete" unit in that he is a fully leveled 5* with all the skills I want on him. He's good at taking out pesky ranged units for my squishier babies.

Eirika. She is essentially my buffer unit and makes it so my weaker ones can kill unit and/or live a hit.

M!Robin. He is invaluable in baiting and weakening out red mage units and killing colorless units.

Virion. He's able to weaken and debuff units for the others to pick off.

Tsubaki. Surprisingly, he's a really good meat shield and useful for getting rid of some red units.

Olivia- currently maxed out in HM.

After that is Hector and Reinhardt in my main team, then Xander, Lyn and Merric (although I use Hector more than Merric lately). 

For my other account it's Olivia, Reinhardt , Xander, Cherche, Sanaki and increasingly Klein and Nino.

Special mention to Subaki during GHB and Flier quests. Ursula had some good use too before Reinhardt came. Gunter for Hone Cavalry although Frederick replaced him on my main

Edited by mcsilas

Pretty much my favs, as in Ike, Frederick, Ryoma, Ephraim, Azura, and Sharena. But also male Robin and Klein because they've been really good.

Let's see here

Nino

Azura

That's my top two. Next is

Serra 

Male robin

Olivia

Celica

These are my other more valuable units that are my go to for events and stuff like that 

Apart from this, I use Ninian+Nino in GHBs, and use Narcian whenever I need to defeat Lance enemies in story maps and defense maps, as he is my strongest axe user.

Edit: I mean, Ninian + Nowi. I always confuse their names.

Edit: Most of the time I use Ninian + Nowi + Nino anyway.

20170601_215102.png

Edited by Rosetta

Let's see

tumblr_oqwm8cnCEH1rql8cco1_540.png

I'm sure I have used Lyn and Linde more!!! Oh well, need to use them more again!! (also I'm sure I have used Oboro even more)

Recently it's Ryoma, Reinhardt, and Olivia. I've also used Nino a lot, as well as Minerva, and Lachesis is my go-to healer for the tower. In the past I've also used Takumi and Robin until I switched to Nino to cover Ryoma's weaknesses. Hinoka is my lance whenever I need one for quests.

Hero Merit isn't the best indicator for me since I grind it, but the ones I use for my A teams are:

Male Robin

Lucina

Cordelia

Nino

I also through in Spring Lucina, Cherche, and Olivia sometimes if I need them. I used to use Young Tiki a lot, but I haven't been using her as much lately.

Reinhardt and Xander are my core Arena team members. Dancer, Setsuna, or bonus hero make up the rest of the team.

I am currently slowly working on two other Reinhardts, so once they are maxed, I will try using a three Reinhardts plus bonus hero Arena team. Unlike my first three, my fourth Reinhardt does not have a perfect nature, so I might not give it too many skills.

I went out of my way to make Seliph work And carry me through the first three months of the game. The only reason he doesn't have maxed out hero merit is because I got Soren and Ike right about the time it was introduced and I've been working more on them ever since. 

Incidentilly Ike and Soren are my first units to max out hero merit. Though Olivia, Azura, and Lucius are not far behind as my trainer team. 

My original primary team also included Michalis and mRobin who were main stays with Seliph until I started mixing it up more. 

I've been doing a bit of HM grinding though so I'll list my actual mainstays. Unfortunately I haven't been given any of my favorite characters aside from bad Nature Ninos so I make due with new faces for the most part.

1. Lukas: is the leader and mainstay of my army. Does the important job of tanking every red that isn't Tiki and a lot of blues and Ignis'ing them to death. He goes on almost every mission.

2. Soren: The compliment to Lukas. He's the closest thing I have to Nino. He nukes things behind Lukas and does most of the heavy lifting. Though he's not technically the leader, unlike Lukas, there isn't a single mission I don't take him on. He will be here until I raise a Nino.

3. Olivia: The dancer. Doesn't do a lot of fighting but helps Soren and Lukas kill things.

4. Wrys: Soren and Lukas do a lot of tanking and take a lot more hits than they probably should. Olivia works with this guy to keep them alive and slow enemies down occasionally. People say what they want about healers but I think they're a Godsend and I'm hoping Bride Lyn will show up and take this old man's place.

5. Kagero. Was my literal first pull of the game. She's since been merged into a better one and made five stars. She is usually my swap out unit with Wrys and used to nuke things. Used to be part of the main group.

6. Y!Tiki: My only powerful red unit. Used to be deployed a lot more and act as the wall before Lukas came along. Now she mostly sits on the sidelines.

7. Xander: Newest addition but the most outfitted. Carries his weight well, especially on cavalry teams.

8.Frederick: My first 5 star and once the frontliner of my team. Mostly warms the bench now but likely will absorb Gunter for that Hone Cavalry and earn a spot on a real team.

9. Gunter and Jagen: Hone and Fortify Cavalry bots waiting for better units to replace them, but currently crucial on Cavalry teams.

10. Hinoka: Only 5 Star flier. She pulls her weight on Flier emblem and will occasionally grace a normal team but otherwise untouched.

11. Chrom: Once a member of my main team, he's since been benched and replaced by Y!Tiki who was later replaced by Olivia.

HM for those that still want it:

Spoiler

Gunter and Jagen are my Fortify/Hone Cavalry drones, it's the only reason they're there. One day Matthew, Lyn, Hector and Nino will be at the top. I hope.

Edited by Zeo

Guess I'll post my hero merit page too.

Spoiler

IMG_1262.thumb.PNG.eac2b6fe33ec14a6e417033916313522.PNG

1. Tharja: My first promoted 5* and I love her. Love her character, and she's an amazing unit as well. She's been a core arena team unit for what feels like ages now and is always my first pick for a red unit for anything.

2. B Camilla: She's almost never left my main team ever since I got her. Camilla's one of my favorite characters, and luckily B Camilla is a fantastic unit unlike regular Camilla(who I still like, B Camilla's taken her slot now).

3. Eirika: She used to be a core arena unit and was amazing with Tharja, but sadly I always have to drop her for the bonus unit these days. She still sees a ton of use in the training tower buffing units I'm leveling, and in GHB where I want to super buff Tharja.

4. Cordelia: My favorite FE character, and an amazing unit on top of it. She's been my go-to blue since I got her. (plus my Reinhardt is -atk so he doesn't see the light of day in arena)

5. Olivia: I don't really like her(mainly because I don't like her art, not her character), but she's all I have as a dancer. Honestly she's still 3* and I just use her when training units in the tower.

Peri and regular Camilla would be very high on the HM list too if hero merit had been a thing since the start of the game. I haven't used them much in a while, aside from when I do the Cav/flier quests and throw them in, but they used to be my staple green and blue units. They served me well for a long time before Cordelia and B Camilla came along. Back when everyone used to make fun of Camilla's damage she was putting in serious work in the arena for me, and Peri did a great job at exactly what I needed her for- eliminating mages and red swords.

Edited by Alkaid

Going by HM alone, my top two are Nino and M. Robin. The latter makes a lot of sense because he was my first 5 star. And Nino is easily one of my best decisions ever. My next top ten include: Azura, Olivia, Xander, Peri, Ursula, Titania, Lucina, Wrys, Michalis, and Hector. Peri and Lucina haven't been used in a while, but they were apart of my standard Arena team along with Michalis, but he sees more use. Azura and Olivia train all of my heroes. Ursula, Titania, and Xander are on my new Arena team with Hector serving as a sub on occasion. Wrys... IDK how he has so much HM. XD I think it's because he's a pretty good healer, and for a while I always brought him along, but now I have Lucius and Genny....

My Hero Merrit list is deceptive because I've been doing some farming before the June quests appeared using units I know I won't use seriously anytime soon.

If I disregard those my top 5 are:

Azura, Ursula, Olivia, Frederick and Priscilla. Three of those are on my training team and three are on my arena team.