Compilation of FE1/3/11/12/13/14 Units available for Warriors

Jedi

Was inspired to do this after seeing people ask for certain weapon type users in increments of ten, i'll do it all the way. Hyrule Warriors had multiple movesets for a number of its characters using different weapons and Dynasty Warriors 7 & 8 had a switch on the fly weapon system just for general reference.

We'll go by class. I'll include prepromotes in their respective lines, if I somehow missed anyone let me know

Lord - for the purposes of this I'll put Corrin under this
Weapons - Sword, or Sword/Dragonstone (Nohr Prince/Princess)

Marth - FE1/3/11/12
Chrom (Promotes to Great Lord which also has Lance access), Lucina (Promotes to great lord same as Chrom), - FE13
Corrin & Kana (Promotes to Hoshidan or Nohrian Noble, the former granting Staves, the latter granting Tomes) - FE14

Tactician
Weapons - Sword/Tomes

Robin, Morgan - FE13

Cavalier
Weapons - Swords/Lances, Promote to Paladins or Great Knights depending on the game & class choice, Great Knights gain, the ability to also use Axes

Cain, Abel, Jeigan, Matthis, Roshe, Vyland, Hardin (He can count here or General), Midia, Camus, Arran, Luke, Rody, Cecil, Frey, Belf, Leiden. - FE1/3/11/12
Fredrick, Sully, Stahl, Walhart (Conqueror) - FE13
Xander, Siegbert, Peri, Silas, Sophie - FE14

Archer/Hunter

Weapons - Bow, promotion grants Swords via Bow Knight if that path is chosen or is a Hunter, we are not counting Mercs in this set.

Gordin (Freeman), Ryan, Tomas, Jeorge, Norne, Castor, Warren, Wolf, Sedgar, Robert, Beck - FE1/3/11/12
Virion, Noire - FE13
Takumi, Kiragi, Setsuna, Midori, Yukimura (Apothecary) - FE14

Knights/Thwomps
Weapons - Lances, but on promotion can wield Bows (In fe11/12) or Axes (FE13/14)

Draug, Roger, Lorenz Mc Made of Explodium, Dark Hardin, Sheema, Horace, Dolph, Macellan - FE1/3/11/12
Kellam, Kjelle - FE13
Effie, Benny, Ignatius - FE14

Cleric/Priest/Troubador - General stave users, who promote to various classes granting them a variety of weapons. Troubadors have horses

Wrys, Lena, Malliesia, Yumina, Boah, Maria, Nyna, Elice, Frost - FE1/3/11/12
Lissa, Maribelle, Brady, Libra - FE13
Felicia, Jakob, Izana, Azama, Sakura, Elise, Flora, Mitama, Dwyer, Forrest - FE14

Fliers
Pegasus Knights In FE1/3/11/12 promoted to Wyverns, in every other game Falcon Knights, or Dark Fliers. Allowing a variety of weaponry, Wyverns tend to focus axes these days as well, while Pegasus focus Lances typically.

Weapons: Pegasus Lances, Wyverns Axes, gain more on promotion.

Caeda, Catria, Palla, Est, Minerva, Michalis - FE1/3/11/12
Sumia, Cordelia, Cherche, Cynthia, Gerome, Aversa - FE13
Hinoka, Camilla, Subaki, Shigure, Caeldori, Reina, Scarlet, Beruka, Percy - FE14

Axe Fighters  - Including the Pirate Line here
Weapons: Axes sometimes Bows on promotion.

Barst, Cord, Bord, Jake, Darros, Dice, Ymir - FE1/3/11/12
Vaike, Basilio - FE13
Arthur, Charlotte, Rinkah - FE14

Mercenaries   
Weapons: Swords, but gain axes upon their heroic promotions, or in some cases can become Bow Knights.

Ogma, Astram, Samson, Caesar Salad - FE1/3/11/12
Gregor, Flavia, Severa, Inigo, Priam - FE13
Soleil, Selena, Laslow - FE14

Myrmidons
Weapons: Swordlandia

Navarre, Raddical Dude, Athena, Malice, Samto - FE1/3/11/12
Lon'qu, Say'ri, Yen'fay, Owain - FE13
Ryoma, Hana, Hinata, Pickle Boy - FE14

Thieves - They typically use swords unless its in Fates where Ninja's and Outlaws were made
Weapons: Swords (Thieves), Hidden Weapons (Ninja), Bows (Outlaws)

Julian, Rickard - FE1/3/11/12
Gaius, Anna, Gangrel (Tricksters who can use Swords & Staves) - FE13
Kaze, Saizo, Kagero, Asugi (Ninja), Niles, Nina, Shura, Anna (Outlaw) - FE14

Mages
Weapon: Magic

Merric, Wendel, Linde, Yubello, Ellerean, Etzel, Katarina – FE1/3/11/12
Miriel, Ricken, Laurent, Tharja, Henry, Emmeryn – FE13
Orochi, Odin, Nyx, Rhajat, Leo, Hayato, Ophelia – FE14

Beasts & Manaketes
Weapon: Transformation Stones

Bantu, Tiki, Nagi – FE1/3/11/12
Nowi, Nah, Tiki, Panne, Yarne – FE13
Kaden, Keaton, Velouria, Selkie – FE14

Shapeshifter

Xane – FE1/3/11/12

Nonarmored-Foot Lancers
Weapon: Lances

Donnel – FE13
Oboro, Shiro, Mozu – FE14

Dancers

Feena - FE3/12 
Olivia - FE13 
Azura - FE14

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Knights/Thwomps
Weapons - Lances, but on promotion can wield Bows (In fe11/12) or Axes (FE13/14)

As if IS would ever acknowledge their existence again. Then again, this isn't entirely IS...

Seriously, if we get a Bow General in Warriors Sheema please, I'd freak out. I love Bow Armors.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

You know, I think Vaike may get in as a weird pick and because he has an ax.

I'd only put Vaike above Ymir, Dice and Rinkah as likely picks. The FE1 axers have legacies, and Charlotte/Arthur are the most popular modern axers, and Basilio seems to be better liked, and is more important to Awakening.

Plus Vaike is just the worst.

Edited by Slumber

In Rinkah's defense, she has the whole oni theme going on for her as well as her clubs for some extra uniqueness. Arthur has his whole misfortune gimmick which could turn into an amusing moveset. 

@JediDon't forget the Ballisticians. 

2 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Arthur has his whole misfortune gimmick which could turn into an amusing moveset.

Koei Tecmo loves their joke characters, so Arthur with a pitifully hilarious stumbling, screaming and falling moveset would be right up their alley.

7 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Koei Tecmo loves their joke characters, so Arthur with a pitifully hilarious stumbling, screaming and falling moveset would be right up their alley.

Don't forget the dragon poop. Oh yes, I can definitely see him as the joke character for Fates and Wrys for Shadow Dragon. Break his vulnerary and he snaps. 

Doesn't look that bad when laid out like this.

If Merric, Camus, Samson, Owain and Kaze got in I'd be pretty excited.

I think Bolt Axe Lissa is a possibility if they feel the need to get more variety. Owain and Lissa fighting together is the thing of dreams.

And thats not including any of the other eras they could possibly pull from. They did say most afterall.

So out of the characters listed, who do you think are most likely to make it in? And about how many characters in total do you think will be on the roster?

@Jedi There's no Leo on this list.

Hmm... might as well cobble together my list
33 characters total. I don't see many mercs considering the lords have jack-of-all-trades swordsmanship more than covered. Probably going to trim it down further to make it believable.

Lords: Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Corrin

Tactician/Robin

Cavaliers: Cain, Abel, Camus, Frederick, Walhart, Xander

Archers: Gordin, Virion, Takumi

Knights: Draug, Effie, Evil Hardin

Fliers: Caeda, Minerva, Cordelia, Camilla

Mercs: Severa/Selena

Myrms: Navarre, Ryoma

Axes: Barst, Arthur, Rinkah

Thieves: Kaze (most popular ninja and there'd be too much stylistic overlap with myrms)

Mages: Merric, Tharja, Leo

Beasts: Tiki

Lancers: Oboro

Edited by The DanMan

5 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I hope we atleast get Barst

I'm 99% sure Barst will be in, since they can make Bord and Cord alternate costumes and get every original Fighter in with little effort.

2 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Hmm... might as well cobble together my list
33 characters total. I don't see many mercs considering the lords have jack-of-all-trades swordsmanship more than covered. Probably going to trim it down further to make it believable.

Hide contents

Tactician/Robin

Thieves: Kaze (most popular ninja and there'd be too much stylistic overlap with myrms)

But of the Lords, only Corrin and Lucina are the "Jack-of-all-trades". Marth is a speedster, more along the lines of a Myrmidon with higher strength, and Chrom is more of a Hector/Ike-esque bruiser. Plus, Marth is swordlocked, Chrom and Lucina are Sword/Spears, and Corrin is Sword/Magic/Staves. Heroes, by nature of being Sword/Axes, fill a niche that Marth and Lucina don't fill.

I'm positive Ogma'd make it in before Severa/Selena if only one gets in the game, since Ogma is the Mercenary that started the archetype(Even if Mercs as we know them didn't really fill out their role until 10 years later).

Edited by Slumber

13 hours ago, Jedi said:

Cavalier

Cain, Abel, Jeigan, Matthis, Roshe, Vyland, Hardin (He can count here or General), Midia, Camus, Arran, Luke, Rody, Cecil, Frey, Belf, Leiden. - FE1/3/11/12

Archanea, pls

And, like, more than half of them are useless twats at some point.

13 hours ago, Jedi said:

Gordin (Freeman)

Or if you change the "I" to an "O", it could be (Ramsey).

Now I have the image of Gordin yelling at Ryan because he undercooked a meal in my head.

27 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I'm positive Ogma'd make it in before Severa/Selena if only one gets in the game, since Ogma is the Mercenary that started the archetype(Even if Mercs as we know them didn't really fill out their role until 10 years later).

Give me One-Hit-KO-Man over Tsundere Number 77 any day.

5 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I hope we atleast get Barst

Definitely give me him over Vaike.  He especially deserves it after getting shafted in the original Mystery along with his rhyme-scheme brothers.  Then he could pair-up with Ogma and they can destroy scores of foes together.

2 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Hide contents

Tactician/Robin

For one, I demand that Jedi issue a formal apology, accept a humiliating punishment, and then finally edit his original post to include Leo.  I kid.  He also forgot the dancers and the songstress.

Secondly, maybe they could have "Asugi" under thief or change how thieves work to include more.

Thirdly, nice list.  I especially like the Frederick, Hardin, Virion, Tacomeme, Leo, Kaze, and Oboro parts of it.

5 hours ago, Tolvir said:

And thats not including any of the other eras they could possibly pull from. They did say most afterall.

So out of the characters listed, who do you think are most likely to make it in? And about how many characters in total do you think will be on the roster?

Here's what I think...

Spoiler

Going by primary weapon type, and assuming most types will receive 5-10, I think it'll go:

Sword: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Corrin, Marth, Laslow/Severa/Ogma/Owain, Ryoma, Xander, Ike*, Lyn*, and Roy*

Axe: Camilla, Minerva (Hauteclere, anyone?), Charlotte, Basilio, Arthur, Barst, Walhart... and maybe others

Lance: Caeda, Cordelia, Camus, Hardin, Frederick, Draug/Sheema, Benny/Effie, Oboro, and Azura

Magic (healing or no): Elise, Lissa/Maribelle, Leo, Tharja, Odin, Merric, and Linde

Other (daggers, shapeshifting, etc.): Jakob/Felicia, Tiki, Kaze, and Gaius if they give him weapons other than a sword

Straight Up Villains: Validar, Gharnef, and the dragons

Grand total prediction: 40~46 (minus three if you remove the asterisked ones, since they aren't among the three worlds, but I don't think they'd be omitted)

Realistically: probably whatever the guy I quoted listed plus the villains I mentioned, which is around 35

I'm straight up boycotting the game if Gaius makes it in. Asugi's not as bad, but Gaius might be my least favorite FE character.

A man can only take so many candy puns before he snaps.

Edited by Slumber

2 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Hide contents

Going by primary weapon type, and assuming most types will receive 5-10, I think it'll go:

Sword: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Corrin, Marth, Laslow/Severa/Ogma/Owain, Ryoma, Xander, Ike*, Lyn*, and Roy*

Axe: Camilla, Minerva (Hauteclere, anyone?), Charlotte, Basilio, Arthur, Barst, Walhart... and maybe others

Lance: Caeda, Cordelia, Camus, Hardin, Frederick, Draug/Sheema, Benny/Effie, Oboro, and Azura

Magic (healing or no): Elise, Lissa/Maribelle, Leo, Tharja, Odin, Merric, and Linde

Other (daggers, shapeshifting, etc.): Jakob/Felicia, Tiki, Kaze, and Gaius if they give him weapons other than a sword

Straight Up Villains: Validar, Gharnef, and the dragons

Grand total prediction: 40~46 (minus three if you remove the asterisked ones, since they aren't among the three worlds, but I don't think they'd be omitted)

Realistically: probably whatever the guy I quoted listed plus the villains I mentioned, which is around 35

I think think Selena/Laslow/Odin are going to end up with their Fates versions with costumes for Awakening. They are a little more diverse when you go off of their canon class like that. Selena as a Bow Knight, Laslow as a Hero, and Odin as a Sorcerer. You get Bow/Sword, Sword/Axe, and Magic/Dark Magic all right there.

Other than that, its around what I am expecting. I think Alm or Celica (maybe both) could make it as well alongside the others that dont fit with the main three. Hell, they could probably put them in with Archanea since they existed during Marth's era of games. Wouldnt be far fetched imo.

7 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I'm straight up boycotting the game is Gaius makes it in. Asugi's not as bad, but Gaius might be my least favorite FE character.

A man can only take so many candy puns before he snaps.

I highly doubt the rip off would make it in over the original so...

@Slumber What you've said is true. Ogma was originally on my list, as well. I think the question is-- since they're apparently focused on the WT --if Heroes actually will use axes? Chrom used a javelin for his Musou and that's it. I doubt there's going to be a weapon switching aspect, and while Marth's more "speedy" he's not full myrm. I doubt Marth and Chrom will be as exaggerated in their respective directions; they'll be jack-of-all-trades with slight biases (having the twins be the true mid-ground). Corrin's the oddity, certainly. Lucina's there because she's a total shoe-in (though I wouldn't mind her not being there).

I think it depends on how strictly enforced classes are, or if it's really just elements of them. Severa's got popularity at the very least on her side. Though TMS did have more of a straight Archanea bias over Awakening...

@Ertrick36 I knew there was something up with Jedi's list. He even forgot healers (who I could see taking over light magic). More alterations on my end, then (I'm having way too much fun with this).

6 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

@Slumber What you've said is true. Ogma was originally on my list, as well. I think the question is-- since they're apparently focused on the WT --if Heroes actually will use axes? Chrom used a javelin for his Musou and that's it. I doubt there's going to be a weapon switching aspect, and while Marth's more "speedy" he's not full myrm. I doubt Marth and Chrom will be as exaggerated in their respective directions; they'll be jack-of-all-trades with slight biases (having the twins be the true mid-ground). Corrin's the oddity, certainly. Lucina's there because she's a total shoe-in (though I wouldn't mind her not being there).

I think it depends on how strictly enforced classes are, or if it's really just elements of them. Severa's got popularity at the very least on her side. Though TMS did have more of a straight Archanea bias over Awakening...

@Ertrick36 I knew there was something up with Jedi's list. He even forgot healers (who I could see taking over light magic). More alterations on my end, then (I'm having way too much fun with this).

People have mentioned that the Warriors games have done something similar to weapon swapping, and for them to incorporate the weapons triangle and other strategic elements to be faithful to the source material, I'd say it's likely that we'll get weapon swapping. This would also help cover a lot of the weapon triangle imbalances, as we would get units like Ogma who could use both swords and axes. There'd still be a heavy imbalance towards swords, considering the lords they have to pick from, and the sheer amount of popular sword units, but it'd help.

How popular is Severa? I never got the impression that she was THAT popular. I can assume she was one of the more popular Awakening children due to her inclusion in Fates, but I don't see many people talking about her constantly like Lucina or Tharja or Cordelia or many other Awakening characters, and I don't recall her placing that highly on the Heroes poll.

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

People have mentioned that the Warriors games have done something similar to weapon swapping, and for them to incorporate the weapons triangle and other strategic elements to be faithful to the source material, I'd say it's likely that we'll get weapon swapping. This would also help cover a lot of the weapon triangle imbalances, as we would get units like Ogma who could use both swords and axes. There'd still be a heavy imbalance towards swords, considering the lords they have to pick from, and the sheer amount of popular sword units, but it'd help.

How popular is Severa? I never got the impression that she was THAT popular. I can assume she was one of the more popular Awakening children due to her inclusion in Fates, but I don't see many people talking about her constantly like Lucina or Tharja or Cordelia or many other Awakening characters, and I don't recall her placing that highly on the Heroes poll.

She made the top four children characters in the Awakening poll for whatever that's worth (not sure if either Morgan was counted) and was somewhere in the top 100 for the CYL poll. Not exactly a concrete example, but she's up there.

6 minutes ago, Slumber said:

DW8 does have a weapon switch system, but it's more of a countermeasure due to only being able to control a single character at once and their heaven/earth/man triangle necessitating it. With the stated inclusion of pair-up likely meaning a tag team of two units, I'm not sure why they'd do so (it already sorta took away from the uniqueness of characters in DW anyway). Having Ogma primarily use swords but also use axes still makes one more swordie who just happens to pack an axe in the back.

Severa was the most popular female child in Awakening and the CYL poll doesn't particularly matter as development started back in 2015. If a single 2nd gen character makes it, it will likely be her.

Edited by The DanMan

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

She made the top four children characters in the Awakening poll for whatever that's worth (not sure if either Morgan was counted) and was somewhere in the top 100 for the CYL poll. Not exactly a concrete example, but she's up there.

Right, but comparing the guy who started the archetype vs. a middling Awakening character, it seems like the guy who started the archetype is more of a shoe-in.

Obviously a middling Awakening character is going to be more popular than 90% of FE characters, but I feel like they're going to have to respect legacy to some degree, otherwise the game would just be Marth, Caeda, Navarre and then everyone from Awakening and Fates.

5 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Severa was the most popular female child in Awakening and the CYL poll doesn't particularly matter as development started back in 2015. If a single 2nd gen character makes it, it will be her.

Development started back in 2015, but that doesn't mean Severa was planned to be in the game in 2015. In 2015, Fates wasn't even out in most of the world, and we already know they're making up about a third of the cast. It's likely that since Omega Force works on like, 8 games at a time, the "development" stage was still very much in its infancy, and there really weren't any concrete details.

Considering the team's output and turnaround, I'd say they had a solid idea of what the game would be about a year ago, but really only developed the less important stuff was going on around the time the CYL poll came out earlier this year. So unless Severa is HIGHLY integral to the plot(Don't know why she would be), I wouldn't say with any certainty that she'd be in over somebody else.

Edited by Slumber

Just now, Slumber said:

Right, but comparing the guy who started the archetype vs. a middling Awakening character, it seems like the guy who started the archetype is more of a shoe-in.

Obviously a middling Awakening character is going to be more popular than 90% of FE characters, but I feel like they're going to have to respect legacy to some degree, otherwise the game would just be Marth, Caeda, Navarre and then everyone from Awakening and Fates.

I never said she'd make it, I was just trying to answer how popular she is. Unfortunately, they'd probably go with the Fates version (although I think people like her less) since she was gen. 1. 

4 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Severa was the most popular female child in Awakening and the CYL poll doesn't particularly matter as development started back in 2015. If a single 2nd gen character makes it, it will likely be her.

She was the second most popular female kid actually with Lucina taking first. I believe she was rated 7th overall for the females which is not bad, but I'm fairly certain that poll was pretty limited.