Compilation of FE1/3/11/12/13/14 Units available for Warriors

Jedi

@Jedi: I agree. Takumi is a rather safe bet while Gordin is the archetype starter so he could probably end up in Warriors over Jeorge. Both Gordin and Virion have TMS as a source of reference which

That reminds me...in the interview there was a part that mentioned something along the lines of "this character speaks like that!?"and suddenly I thought of Athena, followed by Arthur and Mitama and their particular way of speaking.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2017 at 11:30 PM, Ertrick36 said:

It's because his base class is apothecary, which uses only bows.

On 6/3/2017 at 5:15 AM, Jedi said:

He doesn't have steal.

I guess. Also, about the Parthia thing, why would that give Jorge a chance when any archer could use it? Unless it's exclusive to him in 3/12.

On 6/5/2017 at 1:05 AM, Jedi said:

As much as I want Jeorge, I don't think he gets priority over Takumi or Gordin (an archetype starter)

Gordin as always been my lucky unit no matter what game he's in, so I was in the camp that hoped for him, but fully expected Jeorge.

I love Jeorge, and I want me some Jeorge. But man, if Gordin made it in I would just die

3 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Gordin as always been my lucky unit no matter what game he's in, so I was in the camp that hoped for him, but fully expected Jeorge.

I love Jeorge, and I want me some Jeorge. But man, if Gordin made it in I would just die

I had a really good Gordin in my FE3 Run I did on youtube. 

df1bba75b95925342b42967378d93851.png

Regarding the Gordin vs Jeorge discussion... Doesn't Jeorge have his own archetype as well? The recruitable unit that is later revealed to be nobility? The very archetype that Virion falls under?

Just something I wanted to point out

Edited by Motendra

35 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Regarding the Gordin vs Jeorge discussion... Doesn't Jeorge have his own archetype as well? The recruitable unit that is later revealed to be nobility? The very archetype that Virion falls under?

Just something I wanted to point out

But Virion covers both.

Re-making things. Assuming Fates WTA, that's 13 swords/magic, 10 axes/archers, and 9 lances/hidden weapons + Tiki for 33 characters.
EDIT: Forgot villains. Dang.

Swordies: Marth, Chrom, Rowan, Lianna, Lucina, Corrin, Xander, Ryoma

Lance users: Abel, Caeda, Draug, Cordelia, Oboro, Emperor Hardin

Axe users: Barst, Minerva, Frederick, Rinkah, Camilla, Garon

Archers: Gordin, Virion, Takumi

Mages: Merric, Robin, Tharja, Leo, Gharnef

Hidden weapons: Kaze, Felicia

Other: Tiki

Edited by The DanMan

On 6/3/2017 at 8:14 AM, Thane said:

I see what you did there, you little trickster you! 

On 6/5/2017 at 1:05 AM, Jedi said:

Glad to see my effort was noticed. 

That reminds me of this strange glitch I had happen in Awakening. Ever since Chapter 3, sometimes enemies would attack an empty space and even get killed by it. I never understood why that happens.

That being said, while I would prefer Draug as the armor rep, it would be hilarious if Kellam were added to the game with no reveal trailer, no discussion, no fanfare. You boot up the game for the first time and he's just there on the roster but nobody talked about him pre-production and the game goes out of its way to gloss over his inclusion.

Edited by Anomalocaris

6 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

That reminds me of this strange glitch I had happen in Awakening. Ever since Chapter 3, sometimes enemies would attack an empty space and even get killed by it. I never understood why that happens.

That being said, while I would prefer Draug as the armor rep, it would be hilarious if Kellam were added to the game with no reveal trailer, no discussion, no fanfare. You boot up the game for the first time and he's just there on the roster but nobody talked about him pre-production and the game goes out of its way to gloss over his inclusion.

That would be great. Make his character slot on the CSS ivisible too.