[FE15] 3P/Free Skirmishes Ruleset Draft

Terrador

LET'S GO BOYS PICKS ON DISCORD

(shameless plagiarism off horace)

Drafting
1. This draft is for 3 players.
2. Alm, Celica, Silque, and Mycen are free for all.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

Rules
1. Undrafted units can only move and trade items, 4 turn penalty.
2. Every overworld map must be completed; you may do fights/collect treasure one time per dungeon room (no staff/grind abuse)
3. You may fight skirmishes/extra dungeon fights (not farm silver) with just undrafted units deployed and Alm/Celica not fighting.
4. Any unit that levels up in a skirmish has an additional 4 turn penalty just for deployment.
5. Random drops and drops from extracurricular fights banned.
6. No doing extra fights for quests, even if it's the first time that fight becomes available.
7. Forging and sub-quests are allowed; all DLC is banned.
8. Game ends when Duma dies.

Horace: Kliff, Saber, Tobin, Faye, Leon, Boey, Luthier
Refa: Mae, Catria, Lukas, Clair, Kamui, Python
Terrador: Gray, Palla, Genny, Mathilda, Delthea, Atlas

Available Units

Clive
Forsyth
Tatiana
Zeke

---

Valbar
Jesse
Sonya
Deen
Est
Nomah
Conrad

Edited by Terrador

Editing is being a bastard so here's teams.

Horace: Kliff, Saber, Tobin, Faye, Leon, Boey, Luthier, Jesse, Deen, Nomah
Refa: Mae, Catria, Lukas, Clair, Kamui, Python, Clive, Est, Sonya, Forsyth
Terrador: Gray, Palla, Genny, Mathilda, Delthea, Atlas, Valbar, Tatiana, Conrad, Zeke

Act 1: 39/39 Turns

Ram Woods: 2/2
Alm runs straight right to chip Brigand
Gray runs up-right to field some facings
Turn 2 I chip the two enemies who weren't in reach and finish
Gray needs to be saved from one hit somehow to live, which seemed pretty likely given how many combats this map is.

He got a SHIT LEVEL too, so not worth

Fleecer's Forest: 6/8
Rigging can make this up to two turns faster.
Alm chips archer, Gray runs up, everything kills itself on Alm and Gray in EP4 and it takes until PP6 to finish the boss.
Seriously, you can 4-turn this with intense rigging, and 5-turn if you rig a crit on the boss (and nothing else).

Thieves' Shrine: Free/8
Gray promotes to Merc at level 8. Silque eats basically the entire dungeon. Standard stuff.

Ram Valley: 8/16
Took a lot of doing, christ. EVERYTHING RUNS AWAY.

Southern Outpost: 6/22
HALLELUJAH THIS SHIT TOOK AWHILE
Alm did some drive-by combat to help clear things out while running for left soldier
Silque did the majority of the heavy lifting
and Gray... as very helpful, even if he stung like a bee.
Got Warp on Silque and Swap on Gray.

Southern Zofia 1: 3/25
Routine three-turn. I've got an iron Silque, but her attack is... lacking.

Southern Zofia 2: 4/29
Gray ate the entire map; Alm was so slow that he needed to use a Leather Shield to live all four cavs, then ran off and let them suicide on Gray.

Deliverance Hideout: Free/29
Gray promotes at 8/8/1. Silque gets triple Attack.
There was JUST enough EXP to get Silque to 12/1 too.
Got Lukas to Knight 1 while Alm was on 99 EXP, for ease of use as a skirmisher later.

Zofia Castle: 10/39
...why. Tiles make this map hell, not to mention that Gray needs to heal and Alm needs a Speed proc to even contribute.
Actual strats: Alm Swaps to Warp Gray over turn 1, who ganks two archers in a row (at dual 70s), Alm comes up, Silque kills the lower archers, and I PRAY that I can kill the cavs remotely well.
I'm never drafting this game again. I'll gladly finish this one, but not again. Even this clear was basically miraculous.

Name   Level HP AT SK SP LK DF RS Arts
  Alm    9.74  34 15 09 08 10 08 04 Wrath Strike, Windsweep, Swap
  Gray   4.97  33 13 12 15 05 09 02 Thunderclap, Swap
  Silque 1.34  30 13 09 12 11 08 11 Swap
Edited by Terrador

Act 2: 40/79 Turns

Novis Cemetery: 5/5
Genny does not save a turn here.

Zofia Seaway 1: 5/10
Genny sure as shit saves turns here. She basically just is filler combat but we take it.

Zofia Seaway 2: 6/16
Having a bad Celica here without good support is really, really awful. 10 ATK on Genny is nice but not super explicitly mandatory. You can AI manip the archer to attack Genny in this one (though that wasn't the clear I used).

The Pirate Throne: 5/21
Took awhile to realize the strat (get Genny in the fight too), then took a bit to get Nos to hit.

Zofia Seaway 3: 4/25
I shamelessly critted the Cantor, but there was not much else I can do. Turns out 10 HP/turn regen is really good, and you want a decent combatant here.

Seabound Shrine: 3/28
Totally didn't rig good levels here. No way. (I actually needed one ATK off the Golden Apple to 3-turn, and soloed with Celica)

Zofia Seaway 4: 4/32
Don't even think I needed Celica to be good for this one. Valbar critted some Mercs but I don't even think that was relevant.

Seabound Shrine Interior: Free/32
Needed a couple of important stats to four-turn cantors. Mismanaged resources (Celica could be on 3 more HP!!) but... whatever. Got Saint!Genny.
Saving RES water for Palla.

Zofia Seaway 5: 4/36
Trivially easy. 3-turn would've needed some really good luck and I just didn't want to bother.

Zofia Castle 2: 4/40
Reminder: Horace sux. Did some quests, act end.

Celica 12.99 28	20 13 12 14 09 07 Plentitude, Swap
Genny   1.56 30 17 07 10 08 05 13 Swap
Valbar  3.99 32 15 05 04 01 14 00 Swap

Edited by Terrador

Finally got this started.  My team should probably do Peg Faye, but I want to see what Cleric can do in a draft.

ACT 1 - 29 TURNS

RAM WOODS - 3/3 TURNS

Even with 4 villagers can't 2 turn without Lukas or Grey

FLEECER FOREST - 4/7 TURNS

Alm + Kliff fought the archer, then Kliff chased him and the other bandit Alm weakened down.  Faye, Tobin and Alm took out the right side of the map, with Alm baiting the boss on turn 3 and finishing on turn 4.

RAM VALLEY - 5/12 TURNS

Silque killed the Merc.  Everyone else went east and cleaned up.

Oh yeah, Cleric!Faye, Cav!Tobin, and Merc!Kliff

SOUTHERN OUTPOST - 5/17 TURNS

Silque and Faye teamed up on the archer, and Faye baited the boss on the same turn.  Tobin baited the left Soldier out and Alm finished him.  Kliff helped the Clerics with the middle enemies.

SOUTHERN ZOFIA 1 - 3/20 TURNS

Lightning Sword carried.  Silque hit warp.

SOUTHERN ZOFIA 2 - 4/24 TURNS

Alm got warped ahead on turn 2 to bait the northcavsquad on turn 3.  He unequipped his Iron sword so the dudes would be brought down to 16 hp instead of 12 and would actually attack instead of retreat.  Kliff hit level 7 with the bosskill.  Tobin still has some work to do though.

DELIVERANCE HQ 

A mummy showed up so Tobin got a bonus level and got to promote a map early. (he only gained like extra hp and +1 defence though, didn't affect next map).  Promoted Silque and got Faye to level 10 for Rescue.

ZOFIA CASTLE - 5/29 TURNS

Before this map gave Faye +2 speed, Tobin +1 speed, Faye +1 str, Silque +2 str.  Silque warped Faye over the wall, and she rescued Kliff ahead, and he bolt sworded one of the fort archers.  Silque warped Alm next turn, then Faye rescued her ahead, Tobin caught up to the main group just by running.  Kliff positioned himself to kill one archer on the EP, then got warped past the cavalier cluster to start killing the archers in the back and block off the fort in one swoop.  Everyone beat up slayde so Desaix wouldn't own Kliff.  Faye killed the two archer dudes that started on the left, Tobin went and killed the Soldier that started near the other two, and Alm and Silque cleaned up the middle enemies.

UNIT    CLASS         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM     FIGHTER       08.68 34 14 11 09 09 08 04 IRON SWORD
SILQUE  SAINT      12/01.95 30 14 08 09 12 05 11 LEATHER SHIELD
FAYE    CLERIC        10.99 26 14 04 09 08 08 07 ORANGE
TOBIN   PALADIN    07/01.99 28 12 06 10 04 08 04 STEEL LANCE
KLIFF   MYRMIDON   07/04.99 32 12 14 19 14 07 08 LIGHTNING SWORD

ACT 2 - 34 TURNS

NOVIS CEMETARY - 4/4 TURNS

BOEY SAVING ALL THE TURNS

Boey got +2 speed Celica got +1.

PIRATES 1 - 4/8 TURNS

YOHOHO 

Celica got the bosskill

PIRATES 2 - 4/12 TURNS

Boey and Celica ORKO'd the weaker pirates, and Saber had the worst defence (somehow) and he brought the tougher ones down to exactly half health, so things were pretty smooth sailing once the archer and merc were down.  Boey ran up and tanked him on turn 1, and with Celica's help finished him on turn 2, and Celica took out the archer on turn 3.

VALBAR - 5/17 TURNS

Saber lured the boss on turn 4 after Boey chipped with thunder.  Celica, Saber and Boey combined for the kill.

Leon survived pretty easily.

CANTOR - 5/22 TURNS

My party brought the cantor to exactly 1HP, which kinda sucked, but the odds of hitting all the attacks was pretty terrible anyway.  

NECRODRAGON - 3/25 TURNS

Want to promote Leon and Saber before the next map since Saber's stats are subpar so doing the shrine first.  Celica's levels have been awesome.

SEASHRINE 

Saved the exp for later.  Promoted Leon and Saber.  Leon hasn't proc'd speed yet.  

PIRATES 3 - 3/28 TURNS

Saber doubled the mercs, and the archers attacked Leon because his defence was much lower than the rest of my teams.  Pretty easy clear.

PIRATES 4 - 3/31 TURNS

Leon killed the boss with a Curved shot + enemy phase on turn 1, which made things a lot easier.  He healed up and baited the second mire guy on turn 2 with his bad res, (even with the two res waters its still easily the worst on the team) and then everyone plowed through on turn 3 player phase.

NPC CONRAD - 3/34 TURNS

Celica went up, Saber went left.

UNIT    CLASS         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM     FIGHTER       08.68 34 14 11 09 09 08 04 IRON SWORD
SILQUE  SAINT      12/01.95 30 14 08 09 12 05 11 LEATHER SHIELD
FAYE    CLERIC        10.99 26 14 04 09 08 08 07 ORANGE
TOBIN   PALADIN    07/01.99 28 12 06 10 04 08 04 STEEL LANCE
KLIFF   MYRMIDON   07/04.99 32 12 14 19 14 07 08 LIGHTNING SWORD
----------------------------------------------------------------
CELICA  PRIESTESS     10.41 24 14 11 13 14 09 07 BLESSED SWORD
SABER   MYRMIDON   07/04.83 33 12 12 14 07 08 06 STEEL SWORD
BOEY    MAGE          08.85 26 14 09 07 12 08 07 BLESSED RING
LEON    SNIPER     07/03.99 31 15 11 07 06 07 03 IRON BOW

Edited by General Horace

Act 3 (Celica): 41/120 Turns

Zofian Coast: 4/4
Palla so clutch, killed the last pirate in Other Phase 4. Genny and Valbo went top, Celica soloed the south.

Mountain Graveyard: 2/6
Designated Saber a skirmisher and grinded him up to DF (19 ATK!!!).
Celica got 32 BEXP and that should be all she'll get from grinding. Not ideal (we should probably hammer out a cap on lord BEXP from extracurricular fights), but WAY better than counting skirmishes for turns!
For my own notes: up 20 silver from skirmishes.

Desert Stronghold: 8/14
Forged Silvers of both weapon types--I'm playing so blind (make that "Backupstrats" the Silver+2!). Grabbed Atlas, promoted him to Merc, and off we go.
+40/60 silver from skirmishes.
I spent like a day trying to make it work, then I realized I could replicate a turn 4 Genny choking the point, got a 10-turn, and two attempts later got an 8-turn clear.
thanks Atlas for sponging a handful of hits and killing one (1) Merc and also Genny for basically doing everything

Northern Desert: 4/18
+20/80 silver from skirmishes.
Genny and Friends ran south, Celica killed Warping Witches up top. WAY worth not having Brave for Grieth.

Grieth's Citadel: 11/29
Yeah, my TC here was kinda crud, but yanno what? This map is ASS with no combat. I'm fine with 11. Even this was honestly a pretty efficient clear; Grieth's swordies held me up a bit but nobody could ORKO so... yeah.
Shoutouts to Palla being able to one-round Arcanists and most Snipers here.

Valley Approach: 5/34
+20/100 silver from skirmishes.
Not giving your flier the right resources early on really, really sucks. Who woulda thought? At least I still get an okay turncount out of the ordeal.
Of all things, I actually reset for a Javelin hit on the boss, which got Palla to EXACTLY L12. I'm so good.

Dragon Shrine: Free/34
+20/120 silver from skirmishes.
Palla and Atlas promote at levels 12 and 8 respectively at Seabound Shrine first (bless free skirmishes).
Fun fact: if I feed this entire dungeon to Atlas, I can promote him to Dread Fighter before the next map and basically have him godmode the rest of the game.
That sounds nice.

Temple of Mila: 7/41
Palla did basically nothing but open the door and bait a couple Arcanists; she couldn't ORKO anything on this map, but everybody else could.

Celica 18.58 32 24 16 15 18 10 08 Plentitude, Swap, Sunder
Palla   1.41 34 14 12 12 05 10 06 Mistdancer
Genny   8.88 32 23 10 13 11 05 13 Swap
Valbar  6.99 34 17 07 05 01 15 00 Swap
Atlas   3.58 39 21 17 18 11 11 04 Duelist Sword, Roundhouse

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask about the bonus silver from Skirmishes, I assume we just don't use it right?  I haven't yet.  

Almost done with Alm part 3, ill post an update when I finish it.

ACT 3 ALM - 24 TURNS

NORTHERN ZOFIA - 4/4 TURNS

Tobin rode off and solo'd Fernand's squad with the ridersbane without much issue.  Faye rescued Kliff ahead and he ko'd an archer on turn 1, and weakened a bunch of chumps.  Was gonna rescue Alm ahead on turn 2 but he got preoccupied by a witch on this turn and the next so he just killed them from near his starting position.  Kliff was warped into boss range on turn 3 and finished him on turn 4, while Faye and Silque (and Tobin sliding over from the left) finished off the straggelers.

ZOFIA FOREST 1 - 5/9 TURNS

Faye rescued Kliff ahead T1 so Silque could fullmove ahead on her turn.  Alm lived the mire dudes from full hp with 1HP, so he could bait them on turn 4 EP to allow the survival of Faye/Silque who were both less than healthy.  Tobin baited two dudes to the left and killed them.  

Gotta train up my SKIRMISH SQUAD to clear out skirmishes now, Faye is ready to promote.

BERUKT - 2/11 TURNS

If Tobin was a bit faster and stronger could have 1 turned.  Alas, he wasn't.  

DESAIX - 4/15 TURNS

Tobin chased down the witch.  Kliff got warped up to Desaix on turn 1, then Luthier on turn 2, and he finished him with Excalibur.  Alm got warped to beat up the Cantor, and everyone else beat up the leftovers.

ZOFIA FOREST 2 - 2/17 TURNS

Rescued then warped Alm ahead with the almighty RAPIER so he could ORKO the Cavaliers (+1 Royal wasn't enough).  Tobin soloed the left side with a mega ridersbane.  

SYLVAN SHRINE

Promoted Kliff to dreadfighter (he managed to miss str 9 levels in a row as a myrm which was infuriating) and used an exp fountain to promote Tobin.  Used the other two on Faye to boost her closer to again (if she ever makes it at all)

FOREST NORTHSIDE - 3/20 TURNS

Warped Kliff up on turn 1, and he started taking dudes out.  Faye rescued Tobin ahead to kill the archer.  Warped Faye up and she helped Kliff kill the boss while Tobin killed another Archer, Alm killed a witch.  Silque warped Alm up the next turn to take out the last archer after everyone else cleaned up.

SLUICE GATE - 4/24 TURNS

Faye rescued Tobin ahead on turn 1, and he ran ahead and tanked the mire guy and killed him on turn 2.  Luthier and Alm killed the dudes near the start (after Kliff and Faye weakened them.  Kliff got warped into the bosszone on turn 3 and killed him over two turns, Faye got warped in on turn 4 and killed the other guy with him, Tobin got the dude in the top left.  Alm subdued Delthea.

UNIT    CLASS            LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM     FIGHTER          13.39 37 16 15 10 11 12 04 ROYAL SWORD
SILQUE  SAINT         12/05.82 32 16 11 12 15 06 11 BLESSED RING
FAYE    SAINT         12/06.99 30 18 09 12 09 11 07 LEATHER SHIELD
TOBIN   GOLDKNIGHT 07/10/01.91 40 19 10 12 08 14 04 RIDERSBANE
KLIFF   MYRMIDON   07/10/03.99 38 15 18 23 17 12 08 LIGHTNING SWORD/RAPIER
CELICA  PRIESTESS     10.41 24 14 11 13 14 09 07 BLESSED SWORD
SABER   MYRMIDON   07/04.83 33 12 12 14 07 08 06 STEEL SWORD
BOEY    MAGE          08.85 26 14 09 07 12 08 07 BLESSED RING
LEON    SNIPER     07/03.99 31 15 11 07 06 07 03 IRON BOW

ACT 3 CELICA - 33 TURNS

PALLACATRIA - 4/4 TURNS

Boey didn't double pirates :(

Got stuck fighting encounters on this map for a really long time because i was too lazy to train people at shrines and kept choking points with valbo and retreating when things went south.

ATLAS ZOMBONES - 2/6 TURNS 

Saber took out the three guys on the right with the blessed sword, baiting two on turn 1 then chipping the third.  Boey chipped the middle dude with thunder, and finished with Fire on the EP, and Celica got the other guy in the middle.  Leon took out the guys on the left.

Forged a killer bow with Alm's money and sent it to Celica's for Leon, then spent some money upgrading it and then made a silver sword, can't afford brave yet.

BOWCANCER - 8/14 TURNS

Boey swapped into the lead with the leather shield then took the Iron from Celica the next turn to be more thwomp (he took like no damage from anything).  He choked a point and I made sure all my other dudes were out of range (except for one immediately in front of Boey himself) and he cleared a bunch of the dudes out on the enemy phase, he barely ORKO'd.  Leon previously had critblicked the boss with the killer bow (he was targetted since he has the lowest defence I guess?) and the gang combo'd pretty well for the mercs and enemies at the start, Boey and Saber left them with half health so they wouldn't run away.

SONYA - 4/18 TURNS

Leon killer bow'd the thunder dudes on the enemy phase.  Some guys warped up north and Jesse took them out.  Celica and Saber helped Leon down south.

heading back to sea shrine for some promotions, Leon Golden Apple'd to Bow knight, and Saber used the exp fountain twice for dread fighter promotion.  Jesse promoted to Myrm.

GRIETH - 7/25 TURNS

Leon went up the right side after killing the guys in the middle on turn 1, Saber went up the left, with Boey lagging behind to kill the sniper.  Celica eventually caught up to Leon to heal him.  Jesse helped Leon kill the bandits on the way up the left (as in he baited them so Leon wouldn't have to face more EP action).  Saber baited Grieth on turn 5, and Leon killed him with Hunter's Volley on turn 6, then got the Cantor on turn 7, along with Saber running around to finish the last magic guy on the left.

Deen get!

Did a shitload of more encounters, and eventually just did a paladin encounter mixed in with the next map because they just kept spawning endlessly.  Didn't cost any turns though.

VALLEY APPROACH - 3/28 TURNS

Saber just ran to the boss with a newly forged brave sword from the money at Greiths (and I had barely spent any on Celica's route regardless), and killed him on turn 3, Leon cleared out the magic guys on turn 1 and then got the archer later.

DRAGON SHRINE 

Mostly trained Jesse and Deen.  Boey officially has become dead weight since his speed is super ass, his stats are pretty close to Nomah tier.

Promoted Deen with the help of the second golden apple.

MILA TEMPLE - 5/33 TURNS

Surprisingly easy.  Leon hunter's volley'd the boss on turn 2 and killed the sniper/mire guy near him on the EP, while Deen and Saber ran head to bait some arcanists.  The three of them cleaned up pretty easily.  Jesse brought Leon food!

UNIT    CLASS               LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM     FIGHTER             13.39 37 16 15 10 11 12 04 ROYAL SWORD
SILQUE  SAINT            12/05.82 32 16 11 12 15 06 11 BLESSED RING
FAYE    SAINT            12/06.99 30 18 09 12 09 11 07 LEATHER SHIELD
TOBIN   GOLD KNIGHT   07/10/01.91 40 19 10 12 08 14 04 RIDERSBANE
KLIFF   DREADFIGHTER  07/10/03.99 38 15 18 23 17 12 08 LIGHTNING SWORD/RAPIER
CELICA  PRIESTESS        13/01.00 32 15 12 14 14 10 08 CORAL RING
SABER   DREADFIGHTER  07/10/05.74 38 18 17 19 09 13 06 SILVER SWORD
BOEY    MAGE                10.55 27 15 11 08 12 09 07 BLESSED RING
LEON    BOW KNIGHT    07/10/05.60 42 20 18 11 09 01 03 KILLER BOW
JESSE   MYRMIDON         07/07.48 33 12 14 18 14 09 07 BLESSED SWORD
DEEN    DREADFIGHTER     10/02.32 37 15 20 20 06 12 04 BRAVE SWORD

ACT 4 + ENDGAME - 53 TURNS

BERKUT - 4/4 TURNS

The Javelin guys were annoying, but Tobin got up there on turn 2 and managed to take out the javelins on turn 3 and 4.

Kliff and Luthier took out the left side.  The saints and Alm took out the magic guys.

SAIZO - 3/7 

Wouldn't you know it Matilda is better than Cav!Tobin?

Needed an extra turn for Tobin to kill the dudes up north

FEAR MOUNTAIN - 4/11 TURNS

Tobin went right with Kliff, they took out that section pretty easily.  

FAYE Nosferatu tanked the barons with A Alm support, and got a few dank crits that stole Luthier's exp.  Silque warped Alm ahead to double lion Marla.

NUIBABA - 5/16 TURNS

Warped Kliff up on turn 2 to kill Nuibaba.  Warp/Rescued Alm on turn 3 to keep him safe from magic as he killed the death dude.  Kliff killed the cantor on turn 3.  Warped Alm up for good on turn 4 and finished off the last annoying magic guys on turn 5.

Kliff barely hit level 10 for his swap to bow knight, but going back to Celica's for now.

Sent a brave sword, mage ring and a steel lance to sell to Alessio to Celica.

Went back and forged up saber's silver sword and Deen's brave a bit.

DEAD MAN'S MIRE - 6/22 TURNS

Leon Hunter's Volley'd the boss on turn 5 then the other dude on turn 6.  Boey swapped people a little further ahead in the swamp.

Jesse infuratingly is 1exp away from Dreadfighter, but it wouldn't have helped on the next map

DRACOZOMBIE SWAMP - 2/24 TURNS

Didn't have a Falcoknight to get in range of the dude at the top, and only Leon ORKO'd them anyway.  Jesse can promote!

DOLTH KEEP - 5/29 TURNS

Leon killed most of the dracozombies, the snipers, and eventually hunter's volley'd the boss.  The dreadfighters lead the charge into the keep and took out the arcanists.

Boey hit level 12 in the treescape and promoted.

DUMA GATE - 5/34 TURNS

Leon Killer Bow'd the boss on turn 2 then got help from Celica to clear out the zombie thwomps.

DUMA SWAMP - 4/38 TURNS

Leon, Celica, and Meatshield!Jesse cleared out the swamp.  Boey and Nomah passed around the mage ring Celica wasn't using to chip at Jedah so Saber could ROUNDHOUSE him.  

Forged another killer bow with the Silver from the forest with Celica's leftover money, then sent the dragonshield, killerbow+3 and a mage ring back to Alm.

FEAR SHRINE

fuckin Luthier died in an ambush when I was scratching my nose so I had to backtrack all the way to the res shrine avoiding encounters and it sucked

I used the teleporter to get out and got attacked by dudes that i'd already beaten, but I just invoked with Silque and hid in a corner until I could retreat, so I didnt get any exp.

Promoted Kliff to Bowknight through villager, and promoted Alm.  Gave Tobin three speed fountains.

ZEKE - 2/40 TURNS

Warped Tobin up and Rescued Kliff ahead on turn 1, then warped Alm and rescued Dracoshield!Luthier up (so he wouldn't die) on turn 2.  Zeke helped out on the NPC phase, his bow knights took out the last arcanist and he himself got a low health paladin out of the way.

RIGEL FALLS - 4/44 TURNS

Kliff took the top with SpeedRing!Faye and MageRing!Luthier taking out the barons.  Alm, Tobin and Silque easily handled the bottom.

THE LAST BASTION - 4/48 TURNS

I was ONE TWHOMP away from a 3 turn, but Kliff doesn't even kill them with a double crit.  Kliff solo'd the left half of the map (including the boss), while luthier got warped up the right side, with healing assitance from Faye's physic.  Tobin got catapulted ahead to kill Slayde and the middle two thwomps, and Silque killed the rightmost guy after being rescued ahead by Faye on turn 3.  She warped Faye all the way across the map to killthe last thwomp on the left side that Kliff was having issues with.

RUDOLF - 2/50 TURNS

Technically could have 1 turned if I got 4 53% crits but im not about that life.  Frustratingly, Tobin was 1 speed off doubling Rudolf if I gave him both of my peg cheeses (so I abstained) as well, and he would have ORKO'd.  Warped Kliff up to aggro Rudolf, then killed him on the next turn with Tobin.

ENDGAME - 3/53 TURNS

Faye, Mycen and Alm were together in Alm's starting spot, everyone else was down south.  Faye rescued Alm ahead turn 1, Kliff got Warped ahead on turn 1, and aggro'd Duma on turn 2, and he actually ended up getting a quad crit that brought him low enough for Alm to finish (was initially going to have Leon weaken, but it wasn't needed.  Silque warped Faye up and she rescued Alm in for the kill.

UNIT    CLASS               LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM     HERO             16/13.37 51 23 27 19 17 21 04 ROYAL SWORD/FALCHION
SILQUE  SAINT            12/05.82 35 21 12 14 17 09 13 DRACOSHIELD
FAYE    SAINT            12/12.36 32 22 09 13 11 15 08 SPEED RING
TOBIN   GOLD KNIGHT   07/10/10.17 45 21 17 20 12 17 04 RIDERSBANE
KLIFF   BOWKNIGHT    LOOPED/09.06 48 25 39 41 21 21 08 KILLER BOW
LUTHIER SAGE             12/09.82 38 16 20 15 12 14 10 MAGE RING
MYCEN   GOLD KNIGHT         07.31 BASE
CELICA  PRIESTESS        13/10.29 34 22 16 19 20 14 08 CORAL RING
SABER   DREADFIGHTER  07/10/12.02 47 22 21 24 14 21 06 SILVER SWORD
BOEY    SAGE             12/07.59 35 20 16 10 15 13 07 GRIMOIRE RING
LEON    BOW KNIGHT    07/10/11.17 45 26 24 13 12 13 03 KILLER BOW
JESSE   MYRMIDON      07/10/09.60 38 17 21 25 21 11 07 BRAVE SWORD
DEEN    DREADFIGHTER     10/10.85 41 20 24 21 07 14 04 BRAVE SWORD
NOMAH   SAGE                07.99 BASE + MAG AND SKILL

UNIT ANALYSIS

Alm -  218B 115W.  Steady unit.  Was a bit str and speed screwed earlygame (he had 10 speed at level 16 when he promoted), but he managed to stay juuust ahead of doubling thresholds and double lion came along when the faster enemies existed.  More useful than my last Alm somehow, despite having less units in the other draft.

Kliff - 270B 137W  As far as i'm concerned, easily firstpick material all the time.  Loses a turn to Grey early on, but I highly doubt Grey can replicate Kliff's lategame performance.  Really nice to have a dreadfighter that can double dreadfighters, and a bowknight with solid durability.  

Faye - 169B 70W.  Glad I didn't go pegasus knight on Celica route, I don't think flight actually saves thaaat many tuns in comparison to Rescue!Faye.  Her battles are pretty inflated from her initial training session and generally missing with Nosferatu, although have 80% accurate Nosferatu with solid crit is pretty fun.  Rescue is very, very good.

Tobin - 199B 100W.  He's not Mathilda, but he served his purpose well enough.  Having the Kliff support helped out both of them too.  Ate all my speed boosters so he could continue doubling with Ridersbane, but unfourtunately still couldn't double Rudolf.

Silque - 193B 62W.  Warp/10

Luthier - 94B 40W.  Decent enough at killing mages, and once he gets the mage ring he's pretty solid, but he's still very reliant on Excalibur for offence.  Still was decently useful for a later round pick.

Mycen - 7B 2W.  Killed two eyeballs in final for fun.

Celica - 120B 63W.  Was better than Boey.  Kind of underwhelming statwise.

Boey - 145B 49W.  Useful earlygame, although he occasionally missed doubling in chapter 2 and most of the time in chapter 3, but his high defence made it so he rarely had an enemy phase anyway, so things worked out.  Had his shining moment in archer fort when he ORKO'd a bunch of archers on an EP.  Later on he just used Swap to get people a little farther ahead.

Saber - 173B 87W.  Another combat unit for chapter 2 was nice, and had generally good combat for the entirety of his existance, but was nothing special overall.  Was a little too slow to double dreadfighters later one, so he somehow got outshone by Jesse in Chapter 4.

Leon - 182B 121W.  Bow Knights are ridiculous, namely Hunter's Volley.  Had generally garbage stats, but was kept afloat by statboosters and fountains.  Insane mobility and the Killer Bow are a devestating combo, especially against all the 3+ range enemies on Celica's route.  His resistance is pretty weak though, so he could only be exposed to so much magic on the enemy phases.  Still, deleting annoying Cantors/bosses safely is an tremendous boon.

Jesse - 85B 50W.  Not that terrible somehow.  Was fast enough to double dreadfighters in the Duma gate chapter, and Deen and Saber weren't so he had his moment in the limelight.

Deen - 89B 57W.  Pretty much filler.  Brought nothing new to the team.

Nomah - 23B 2W.  Healed a couple times and nuked a few things with Arrow. 

173 TURNS TOTAL

Act 3 (Alm): 32/152 Turns

Northern Zofia: 6/6
Designated Tobin a skirmisher, +20 silver from skirmishes. Wanted to get all the grind out of the way in one go (got Tobin to DF and Lukas to Baron)
I have EXACTLY too little Warp range to engage Fernand turn 1. So bad.
I did not draft enough early Alm dudes. Period. God I hope Mathilda puts in the work.
Everybody went north, and I fielded Fernand's troops on their way in. Even FORSYTH probably could've saved a turn here.

Zofia Forest 1: 7/13
+20/40 silver from skirmishes.
This took awhile, but I'm actually pretty proud of the strat. Basically, Alm goes right and fights... just about everything, Silque assists, and Gray picks off a couple Arcanists on the left.
2 RES sucks. Kinda wish I'd just made him a Dread Fighter and warped him at the whole damn gaggle of 'em.

Forest Crossroads: 2/15
+20/60 silver from skirmishes.
This is just... how fast this map goes, right? I'm sure somebody can shave a turn here though.

Desaix's Fortress: 5/20
+20/80 silver from skirmishes.
Made a Silver Sword from the preset Rusted Steel you get along the way.
Turns out this is surprisingly not awful. If the Witch cooperates and I get any luck at all dodging, I can get five turns here.
Warp Gray up T1, have Alm and Silque follow behind to assist, yada yada. 4-turn possible with crazy luck maybe, but can't be bothered.

Zofia Forest 2: 3/23
+40/120 silver from skirmishes.
Made a Ridersbane +1 with half that SWANKY PURSE Desaix left lying around. With it, Lukas just fails to one-hit Paladins in skirmishes, so good!
Mathilda goes left, everyone else goes right. 2-turn possible with this team but very far from reliable, even with Turnwheel.

Sylvan Shrine: Free/24
+120/240 silver from skirmishes.
First: promote Gray to DANK FUCKER
Second: Fend off skirmish, yawn.
Third: Go to Forest Village, get Blessed Lance, forge it to +3. I'm making Gradivus anyway, so why not use this for the time being?
Fourth: Use that Blessed Lance to feed the dungeon to Mathilda, who otherwise gets REAMED by Bonewalkers.
Fifth: Realize that you wanted to save Sylvan Shrine for Delthea and attempt the next map.
Sixth: Realize that having Mathilda be able to kill things and live things will be MEGA HANDY, feed Sylvan Shrine to her anyway.
Seventh: Find that DANK GOLD COIN, forge Gradivus

Forest Northside: 4/28
Mathilda's extra levels and Gradivus both helped a lot. Everyone ran in, shit died, the end.

Sluice Gate: 4/32
+180/420 silver from skirmishes.
Forged my Silver into a Brave+1 so I could one-round Arcanists (and the boss with an ATK proc) with Gray.
Mathilda killed most of the early Arcanist group, then zoomed up to fight the northwest Arcanist.
Gray basically got rushed to the top-right room and cleared it out.
aaaaand Alm killed the two remaining Arcanists, which was honestly the least reliable part of the entire map.

Name     Class           HP AT SK SP LK DF RS Arts
Alm      Fighter 15      38 20 14 13 10 10 04 Subdue, Swap, Wrath Strike, Windsweep
Gray     Dread Fighter 3 36 16 18 20 07 12 02 Swap, Thunderclap, Foudroyant
Silque   Saint 5         30 14 10 13 15 09 11 Swap, Shove
Mathilda Gold Knight 1   40 18 16 20 14 13 10
Delthea  Mage 3          22 11 08 10 15 03 15
==============================================
Celica   Princess 1      33 24 16 15 18 10 08 Plentitude, Swap, Sunder
Genny    Saint 8         32 23 10 13 11 05 13 Swap
Valbar   Knight 6        34 17 07 05 01 15 00 Swap
Palla    Falcoknight 1   34 14 12 12 05 10 06 Mistdancer
Atlas    Dread Fighter 3 39 21 17 18 11 11 04 Duelist Sword, Roundhouse

Okay, lost my draft notepad, so I'm gonna remember some TCs and you ain't gonna get much notes.

Dead Man's Mire: 6/158

Dracozombies: 1/159

Dolth Keep: 5/164

Duma Gate: 4/168

Jedah and the Stranded Thwomps: 2/170

Berkut: 4/174

Not much interesting went on here, except me stuffing Palla full of literally everything at Duma Gate (and suiciding Valbar to make witch AI behave), Palla godmoding swamp with Conrad trying to suicide into Jedah so Atlas could Roundhouse crit, aaaand Delthea actually contributing against Berkut. Passed Gradivus to Celica, then gave Alm that, Killer Bow +3, Dracoshield, Mage Ring. In my totally humble opinion, there's exactly no chance I'm wrong about any of these even though I'm recalling them, but I'll check credits like a good citizen regardless :P

ACT 4 & ENDGAME: 46/198 TURNS

ctd.
Rigel Forest: 3/177
2-turn was unreasonable, so I tried to feed Delthea. Easy clear.

Fear Mountain: 4/181
I actually hate thwomps so much. Mathilda and Delthea fight their way north and pray to live while Alm and Gray clear out the bottom (with help from Silque).
Delthea actually killed three barons? BETTER THAN LUTHIER

Nuibaba's Abode: 4/185
+20/440 silver from skirmishes. Dracoshield!Alm got poked by a Thunder Witch, but gained no EXP so who cares.
Takes a bit of good luck, but it's Nuibaba's Abode and at least attempts are crazy fast.
Alm gets Warped twice to kill Nuibaba turn 2, he fights a ton and lives, then Gray and Mathilda are warped in on subsequent turns to clean up. Delthea does literally nothing.

Fear Mountain Shrine: Free/185
Gray got looped, Delthea got a couple levels, Alm got Double Lion, Silque got Invoke, and Tatiana got Fortify (and two ATK procs).
Good run. Not perfect (would've preferred to promote Delthea), but it's fine.

Rigel Plains: 3/188
Don't draft Zeke. Don't get Tatiana before this map. March a Bow Knight up and kill everything.

Duma Tower: Free/188
Palla got literally every statue. Nobody I cared about got much experience from anything in there, but at least Conrad's a couple levels higher?
Like that'll matter.

Rigel Falls: 4/192
Recruited KLIFF to open up a deploy spot on the right, PRO STRATS
And then didn't use it, so good.

The Last Bastion: 3/195
EAT IT, HORACE
Actual strat because it was cool.
-Fed Secret Shrine to Delthea, Soma to Silque, forged a Killer Bow for Alm
-Warped Mage Ring!Delthea up the left to kill a bow knight (later to fight the two thwomps)
-Sent Gray up the left to murderize everything in the right two columns
-Plonk Alm just in the boss' range to bait
-Heal Delthea with Tatiana to make sure she lives EP (has to dodge 2 of 5 shitty hitrates)
-PP2: double crit a thwomp with Gray, kill the Baron with Delthea, warp Mathilda up to kill a Bow Knight (manipulated by Silque's extra Warp range to be one tile up so she could block Delthea off from Slayde turn 3. Cool, no?)
-PP2 cont.: Alm has to crit+hit the boss, then Zeke kills a Bow Knight with Gradivus (which he has exactly enough ATK to do at base. Intentional design choice? I honestly suspect it.)
-EP: Alm kills an Arcanist, not news
-Finally, PP3: Gray and Delthea kill the other two Barons, Zeke and Alm kill the two remaining Bow Knights, and Mathilda blocks Delthea off.
-I realize I forgot to do the calcs on Mathilda, who proceeded to clutch out a crit without so much as a reroll.
-All this after a few attempts earlier in the evening, and calling that This Was The Run (my first attempt of the session). FEELS GOOD BRO

Rigel Castle: 1/196
Have a 24 ATK Bow Knight by this point (with a +3 Killer Bow and Hunter's Volley, obvs) to 1-turn. 28 ATK kills on hit+crit for crazy reliability.
I didn't even have to change my deployment locations. So good.

Duma Tower: Free/196
Fed the EXP from Sylvan Shrine to Silque, then went into the Tower and fed it to her.

Duma: 2/198
Fed Silque basically everything, and the Warp range actually mattered for the two-turn. Tatiana got Warp and Delthea got Rewarp, which helped too. Had boosters in reserve that weren't needed, surprisingly.
Mathilda got an illegal kill in an ambush, I didn't reset but she did literally nothing after that.

Name     Class         LV HP AT SK SP LK DF RS BTL WIN Arts
Alm      Hero          15 48 26 22 17 17 16  5 283 121 Scendscale, Wrath Strike, Subdue, Swap, Double Lion, Windsweep, Hunter's Volley
Gray     Bow Knight     8 52 28 27 32 21 21  2 255 161 Hunter's Volley, Swap, Penetrate, Thunderclap, Foudrouyant
Silque   Saint         18 33 21 12 18 24 14 11 379 113 Shove, Swap
Mathilda Gold Knight    8 43 19 19 25 17 17 10 108  76
Delthea  Priestess     10 32 31 15 23 26 12 15  89  59
Tatiana  Saint          8 31 17 15 12  6  5 20  14   2
Zeke     Gold Knight    4 41 21 13 15  4 14  6   7   6
Mycen    Gold Knight    7 44 22 14 11  3 18  8   5   2
=======
Celica   Princess      11 36 30 19 19 24 15  8 163  99 Swap, Sunder, Plentitude
Genny    Saint         12 34 26 11 16 13  6 13 199  84 Swap
Valbar   Knight         8 36 17  8  6  1 17  0  97   9 Swap
Palla    Falcon Knight 11 44 25 20 20 10 17  8 157  87 Mistdancer
Atlas    Dread Fighter 12 45 23 22 23 14 13  4 152  84 Penetrate, Grounder, Duelist Sword, Roundhouse
Conrad   Gold Knight    4 42 19 21 21  9 13 13  55  26

Wew. Fun run. Zeke costed a turn, don't bother with him. I broke even by sheer dumb luck (Tatiana and Zeke contributed to a 3-turn of Last Bastion and Tatiana contributed to a 2-turn of Duma), but why bother recruiting them? Tatiana can only be worth recruiting, in my humble opinion, if she can save you a turn by Warping as immediately as Rigel Falls, shaving a turn there, on The Last Bastion, and on Duma (mayyyybe on Rudolf if your bosskiller is shit).

Other opinions... Delthea was fine, she pitched in very much at the last bastion and made Duma cakewalk easy with Rewarp, but Luthier probably could have replicated most of her contributions and saved a turn on one, maybe two maps in my run. Mathilda was very handy, but... maybe a bit overrated. She's very good combat for as long as she exists, idk what non-villager can just mow things down on this route like she can. Honestly, was probably the worse pick for my team; Clive would've frankly saved me a great deal of headache and lost... maybe a turn or two at Sluice Gate compared to her. Your earlygame is important, kids!

Other missteps--as previously noted, Palla needs to promote fast. Mine was still great, testament to how great the unit is. That said, she mattered most in the swamp, doing things the other pegs could've probably done. Probably would've been better off with an early pick (Leon or Saber) and snatching up Catria or Est if Palla was gone. Don't think she's pick two material.

Atlas was... a dread fighter. He did necessary dread fighter stuff in late act 3 and act 4. He did it well. Feel like he went around the right time.

Valbar's trash. Seriously. Take any of Celica's starting seven over him, he's so bad. He was a warm body and that's aboot it.

Genny--Genny's a beast. She can serve as your only early supporter for Celica, but... I don't recommend it. Desert Stronghold was literally "drop Genny on the chokepoint and pray she Nosferatus enough things".

=====

This is a ragey game to draft, but honestly? I finished it, and I'm glad I did. I may have been CRUSHED by HORACE, but I may still outpace Refa! Hopefully he'll finish!