Tempest Torture

Arthur97

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

By the way, it looks like a new difficulty setting might be coming too.

An "Infernal" difficulty seems to have been spotted alongside the usual Norma, Hard, and Lunatic.

Welp, we're doomed.

In all seriousness though, this should at least help with scoring.

Edited by Arthur97

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

An "Infernal" difficulty seems to have been spotted alongside the usual Norma, Hard, and Lunatic.

I'll be damned. Does this mean we're going to face pseudo-level 50 characters much like Kozaki Yusuke's Lunatic maps and 40+10 units? :o

Edited by Lyrai

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Welp, we're doomed.

Well unless Nino can come through and slaughter everyone like she always does

yes

yes, we're doomed

Especially free to players like me lol Whales are gonna have a GRAND OLD TIME though

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well unless Nino can come through and slaughter everyone like she always does

yes

yes, we're doomed

Especially free to players like me lol Whales are gonna have a GRAND OLD TIME though

How many 5 stars do you have?

7 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Where did you spot this? There's no indication of it in the datamine thread.

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

How many 5 stars do you have?

Eleven

I have a copy Karel, as well as an untrained -Spd Marth and an untrained -Atk Fae.

I have a -Atk Effie as well. Other than them, there's the original Karel, Azura, Nino, Celica, Lyn, Male Robin, and +1 Jaffar

I'm actually not sure how I'm going to do the tempest trial XD. Not everyone is decked out either.... I have enough feathers to make 2 more 5 star units and the fodder to deck them out but I'm waiting for Oboro right now

All else fails, Nino + Sharena and Azura and pray lol

Eleven

I have a copy Karel, as well as an untrained -Spd Marth and an untrained -Atk Fae.

I have a -Atk Effie as well. Other than them, there's the original Karel, Azura, Nino, Celica, Lyn, Male Robin, and +1 Jaffar

I'm actually not sure how I'm going to do the tempest trial XD. Not everyone is decked out either.... I have enough feathers to make 2 more 5 star units and the fodder to deck them out but I'm waiting for Oboro right now

All else fails, Nino + Sharena and Azura and pray lol

Not all of mine are decked out either, but I think I should do fine. Time to see if Brave Axe+ Cherche and Lightning Breath Young Tiki were worth it.

I'm so hyped for this right now. Like...it might be all of the coffee I've consumed, but I'm practically shaking with excitement! IDK how well I'm going to do, but I've got 4 sturdy healers ready for this. I've been trying to organize teams, but I have a feeling Nino and M. Robin are going to be putting in a lot of work.

1 minute ago, jaaason_d14 said:

Sorry to interrupt, but since this is the so called "Permanent death" will I be able to use the characters that have fallen during battle outside the tempest trials? Like the arena, training tower and story maps? 

They're only gone until you finish that set or lose, then you can use them again.

18 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

They're only gone until you finish that set or lose, then you can use them again.

Oh it's like that ?

Well I'm not worried then XD. I can probably grind up the points easily since I have 46 stamina potions anyway. Let's see how bonus units go though...

Oh it's like that ?

Well I'm not worried then XD. I can probably grind up the points easily since I have 46 stamina potions anyway. Let's see how bonus units go though...

How did you think it was?

I have 48 with over 4000 platinum Nintendo points to buy more if I need to. Fortunately for me, Male Robin and Lucina are two of my standard units.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Masked Marth has the exact same stat spread as regular Lucina. Well, that was redundant. 

Not for all the people who couldn't pull her. Still, what are her skills?

Also, she actually doesn't reveal herself...might be awkward when she meets my Lucina.

29 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Not for all the people who couldn't pull her. Still, what are her skills?

Also, she actually doesn't reveal herself...might be awkward when she meets my Lucina.

I don't have Lucina, so free S tier unit makes me happy.

Just now, Zeo said:

I don't have Lucina, so free S tier unit makes me happy.

Exactly. Not sure how I feel about her new voice though. It fit pretty well for the goofy spring version, but I'm not sure how she'll do with a more serious run, especially one were she would have to mask her voice deeper. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Bit bummed Bailey isn't voicing her but I do like the fact that Flat Marth/Luci's attacking animation is similar to her father's. Which makes perfect sense.

47 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Inb4 exact same skillset 

(the guy who hacked her in doesn't know her skills yet for whatever reason)

Masked Marth is confirmed to have the exact same skillset as Lucina. Literally just giving everyone a free neutral Lucina. That's...something I guess 

Edited by Korath88

46 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

So, same artist who did normal Lucina and Alexis doing the voice again. Neither being a shocker.

I wonder whether this Lucina will actually say the line she’s famous for.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Masked Marth is confirmed to have the exact same skillset as Lucina. That's...something I guess 

Honestly a free Lucina isnt bad

The only sword lord whose statswise come close to Lucina level was Lloyd. Shes not on the level of Xander but its fine. 

The real worry is for anyone who decided to invest in Camus... like myself. It does make you wonder what kind of GHB were getting in near future though since they consider one of the best unit atm worthy to become free

Edited by JSND