Arthur97

Tempest Torture

2329 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

"Tempest Torture", in every sense of the word. Next time, I'll definitely be far better equipped and timely. With that said, how much do you think will be between them? At the very least, I'd give it two weeks, if not a whole month (actually pretty reasonable). It makes you feel like you're earning your "money".

I'm guessing it will either be a once a month or every other month thing.  It was a rather long event, so that makes me lean towards every other month, but wouldn't mind it being every month, if they make it less grindy.  I'm not sure if I could handle that level of grind every month.

I came from "too lazy to grind" to grinding more than I ever did in my life for one week.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm guessing it will either be a once a month or every other month thing.  It was a rather long event, so that makes me lean towards every other month, but wouldn't mind it being every month, if they make it less grindy.  I'm not sure if I could handle that level of grind every month.

The Grind (TM) also depends on how they decide to handle the prizes. Is it 4* masked marth, 5* star masked marth, breath of life 1 and quickend pulse every month vs here's a brand new pair of seals every month

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

The Grind (TM) also depends on how they decide to handle the prizes. Is it 4* masked marth, 5* star masked marth, breath of life 1 and quickend pulse every month vs here's a brand new pair of seals every month

I doubt it will be the exact same prizes as last time.  They might have some of the repeats as lower rung rewards, but I think they'll probably add something to entice returning players to keep playing the mode.