Tempest Torture

Arthur97

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

"Tempest Torture", in every sense of the word. Next time, I'll definitely be far better equipped and timely. With that said, how much do you think will be between them? At the very least, I'd give it two weeks, if not a whole month (actually pretty reasonable). It makes you feel like you're earning your "money".

I'm guessing it will either be a once a month or every other month thing.  It was a rather long event, so that makes me lean towards every other month, but wouldn't mind it being every month, if they make it less grindy.  I'm not sure if I could handle that level of grind every month.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm guessing it will either be a once a month or every other month thing.  It was a rather long event, so that makes me lean towards every other month, but wouldn't mind it being every month, if they make it less grindy.  I'm not sure if I could handle that level of grind every month.

The Grind (TM) also depends on how they decide to handle the prizes. Is it 4* masked marth, 5* star masked marth, breath of life 1 and quickend pulse every month vs here's a brand new pair of seals every month

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

The Grind (TM) also depends on how they decide to handle the prizes. Is it 4* masked marth, 5* star masked marth, breath of life 1 and quickend pulse every month vs here's a brand new pair of seals every month

I doubt it will be the exact same prizes as last time.  They might have some of the repeats as lower rung rewards, but I think they'll probably add something to entice returning players to keep playing the mode.

The mode would be literally perfect (to me) if they just cut it in half. Having to do that much grinding for two weeks even every other month is just nonsense.

It was hard enough at home, I can't even begin to imagine trying to do that with a full time job.

Edited by Zeo

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

The mode would be literally perfect (to me) if they just cut it in half. Having to do that much grinding for two weeks even every other month is just nonsense.

It was hard enough at home, I can't even begin to imagine trying to do that with a full time job.

It takes some planning. Right before I get to work, I use up all my stamina to do the Tempest Trials, so there is usually around 9 left once I get there. I have a lunch break, and most of my coworkers go out to buy something. It takes on average about 30 to 40 minutes for people to grab something and come back to eat. I can do one round of Tempest Trials while walking and picking something. Pretending I have to go poop, I can do another round. Right before I leave, I start the Tempest Trials to make sure my stamina does not fill up completely, and I resume the event once I get home.

Sometimes my stamina does fill up, but it will only be for a little while so it is not a big deal. "Now that's strategy!"