How do you fight Jedah...

The multiples of 4 are not in reference to turns, but to attackers. Every fourth person who attacks Jedah won't have their hits nullified.

Edited by Otorio

Just now, Otorio said:

The multiples of 4 are not in reference to turns, but to attackers. Every fourth person who attacks Jedah won't have their hits nullified.

Fuck. Thank you.

(It was the turn thing in Gaiden if I recall correctly)

To kill him, it has to be every 4th attacker. So...

1. Mae attacks, nullified
  2. Boey attacks, nullified
  3. Kilff attacks, nullified
  4. Alm attacks, damage

And so on until he dies. For the first three attackers, make sure they can survive a hit from Jedah, and know that he can counter from any range.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Assuming you mean the swamp chapter, he'll flee if he's beaten or he'll flee at the end of turn 6. If you can somehow manage to beat him, free Dracoshield.

Yeah. Fuck that.

So can you beat him during the final dungeon by dogpiling him like you can in the swamp map?  Because his constant Mogul spawning is a real pain in the ass, even if I do find the hideous little things oddly cute...

23 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

So can you beat him during the final dungeon by dogpiling him like you can in the swamp map?  Because his constant Mogul spawning is a real pain in the ass, even if I do find the hideous little things oddly cute...

Of course you can, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to- it's the final battle, it'd be odd to have an unkillable foe right in the middle of the way to the final boss.

After trying to attack him twice and having my units attacks nullified, I just figured that's how they had him set up and just kept going around him.  ...  MAN I feel dumb now.

Something to be aware of when you fight him. Because I wasn't aware of it the first time, and it fucked me. (I was skipping all the animations outside of player phase, and the game punished me for it)

Attacks from illusions summoned with invoke count towards Jedah's 4-8-12 count.

If illusions are up, make sure you're keeping an exact count of how many are attacking Jedah outside of player phase.  

Edited by Shoblongoo

13 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

That poor villager in the Sage's Hamlet... if only he'd phrased his instructions more clearly, seeing as he was going to... um... whatever it is that happens to him... yeah.

It's the Jedah Curse. *Turns into swamp water*

Or somehow the guy had already been struck by Jedah's magic or something, and though dying of his injuries, was just standing in a random house waiting to tell the next person to come up to him how to beat Jedah. Yeah... IS should have changed that oddity from the original.