Can Eyvel be captured?

Jotari

Simple question, right there in the title. I know Eyvel has a flag that stops her from being killed but can you unequip her and let the enemy capture her? And if so what happens? Does she just turn up later as if that was her plot based capture? Or, and I would love this oversight if that is the case, can you rescue her from the detention center like every other captured unit?

I just tried up, she seems to show up as normal. The enemy didn't escape, though, that might make a difference (are there even enemies that escape before chapter 4?)

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

The enemy can capture her while she's equipped as well (the berserker can anyway), but I don't recall what happens if she's caught (Besides Nanna being screwed).

Does the AI ever try to capture units with weapons equipped?

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Does the AI ever try to capture units with weapons equipped?

They can, but they usually don't as far as I can tell.

I don't know what specifically triggers it to be honest.

I don't think she can be captured before chapter 5 but she can be captured in chapter 5 which causes the event to happen. Enemies will capture units with weapons equipped if they can do it reasonably. I had it happen to Leif once and I was confused at the lack of a game over for a second.

Edited by Valkama

I don't think she can be captured before chapter 5 but she can be captured in chapter 5 which causes the event to happen. Enemies will capture units with weapons equipped if they can do it reasonably. I had it happen to Leif once and I was confused at the lack of a game over for a second.

I did the experiment for fun in chapter 1, and she defintiely can.