Fire Emblem: Devil's End

Fire Emblem: Death of the Dragons

Fire Emblem: War of the Wolves

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Guys this is Nintendo we're talking about. With horrible naming schematics like Wii U, New 3DS/2DS, and ARMS, they'll make IS call it Fire Emblem Switch.

I see nobody has suggested Descent of the Jihad yet. I must rectify this.

Descent of the Jihad.

On June 5, 2017 at 0:40 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblematic Revelatory Genealogy of Birthright and Conquest in the Mysterious Thracian Sacred Light and Shadow Dragon Path during the Blazing and Binding Awakening of the Heroes of Radiant Fate in the midst of the Dawning Echoing Gaiden Holy Blade and Stones War of Valentia 776

It's the title with everything you could want! What more could you ask for?

Would get my preorder instantly.

Edited by Jotari

3 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Fire Emblem: No Matter How Good, Half of the Fanbase Will Be Complaining About Being Disappointed

I reckon most of the people who moan and complain actually adore the series and are exactly the types that are buying the games on Day 1. I know I am.

Edited by Jotari

9 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I reckon most of the people who moan and complain actually adore the series and are exactly the types that are buying the games on Day 1. I know I am.

As much as I dislike(Relatively. I still like them, but for Fire Emblem games, they're pretty low for me) them now, I really, really liked Awakening and Fates at launch. It took a while for those games to set in with me. 

So as long as it isn't completely broken and messed up, I'm sure I'll love FE Switch at launch. Ask me in 2019 how I feel about it to determine if it disappointed me or not. 

Fire Emblem: Paladins!.... I mean, they already have Warriors and Heroes. What promoted class is next?

8 hours ago, Jave said:

Fire Emblem: The Empress' New Groove

First entry in the series that's entirely comedic.

All I can picture is Sanaki dancing and someone bumps in to her and she shouts "You threw off my groove!!", then Sigrun saying "Sorry, but you threw off the empress's groove", then she tosses them out the window.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:49 AM, Ronnie said:

Guys this is Nintendo we're talking about. With horrible naming schematics like Wii U, New 3DS/2DS, and ARMS, they'll make IS call it Fire Emblem Switch.

What's wrong with the name ARMS?

3 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Fire Emblem: Paladins!.... I mean, they already have Warriors and Heroes. What promoted class is next?

Fire Emblem...Snipers! An archery based FPS...I'd buy it.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Fire Emblem...Snipers! An archery based FPS...I'd buy it.

Don't forget Fire Emblem: Under the Staff. Realistic looking fantasy medieval surgery, featuring the teenage male doctor lord Nathanael of Sicilesse (or NS for short). I mean Awakening already gave us the Healing Touch.

On 7/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

What's wrong with the name ARMS?

It's just lazy to me. There could've been a more interesting or eye-catching name if Nintendo put their brains to it but instead we got a literal title. It's like if they were to publish their first Kirby game in the 90s and they called it SUCK.

9 hours ago, Ronnie said:

It's just lazy to me. There could've been a more interesting or eye-catching name if Nintendo put their brains to it but instead we got a literal title. It's like if they were to publish their first Kirby game in the 90s and they called it SUCK.

I mean, to be fair, it makes sense why it's called "ARMS." I honestly can't think of any other name to call it that would be as fitting as ARMS lmao. I would call it less lazy and more Nintendo being Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Secrets of the Monarchs

Fire Emblem: Shadow of Kings

Fire Emblem: Dance of the Monarchs

Fire Emblem: A Song of Fire and Fire

I don't know how Nintendo makes such reasonable titles, it seems so hard.

Edited by Logos

On 7/16/2017 at 1:52 PM, ElectiveToast said:

Fire Emblem: Thracia 1776 

Holy shit, how did I never put together that Thracia was liberated and united in 776? 

It's like Fire Emblem's America. Right down to the flying dragons and child murder cults. 

6 hours ago, Slumber said:

Holy shit, how did I never put together that Thracia was liberated and united in 776? 

It's like Fire Emblem's America. Right down to the flying dragons and child murder cults. 

Fire Emblem: Thracia 863 

It's probably going to have a one word title tbh. Seems to be the prevailing trend lately.