FE1 guide

Harvey

1 hour ago, Azz said:

He's okay. By now you should have your endgame team picked already so Arren and Samson are kind of inconsequential.

Honestly, I have a feeling that Marth can practically solo the rest of the game easily considering how enemies aren't able to hurt him let alone bother with him...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now in the semi final chapter and as of now, the rest of the game is more or less of warp emblem....

EDIT: By the way, supposing you ignored getting the starlight and the Falcion, what happens?

Edited by Harvey

If you skipped the Falchion, the game would be still possible to complete. A max strength unit with the Gradius can do five damage a hit to the final boss and most likely double him, allowing for ten damage a round. You'd still have the Star Orb, so you wouldn't need to worry about the thing breaking on you.

37 minutes ago, Darrman said:

If you skipped the Falchion, the game would be still possible to complete. A max strength unit with the Gradius can do five damage a hit to the final boss and most likely double him, allowing for ten damage a round. You'd still have the Star Orb, so you wouldn't need to worry about the thing breaking on you.

And not to make it sound like being picky but for the sake of knowing this, what happens if you skip the Gradius as well?

Impossible to skip it, Camus must be killed in FE1. Now if you accidently break it, then you're kind of screwed, since no other weapons do significant damage to him other than the Devil Axe, which is a: the Devil Axe, and b: also missable, and c: you probably don't have any capped strength axe users floating around to do the five damage a hit, and d: the thing only has nine uses, even if the Star Orb gives it infinite durability while you have it.

Finally beated the game. Gotta say that the warp staves are pretty much what makes the endgame a cakewalk...that and how really...really good Marth is and pretty much makes up my mind that I'd prefer him over Roy.

Sad that this game never showed up in the west considering that atleast in NES era, its pretty unique.