What are the generally-held rules for "no-grind" when it comes to dungeons?

Hey, just wondering, since there's almost no way to access shrines without going into dungeons, what are the generally accepted rules when doing "no-grind" runs of the game when it comes to going into dungeons? Are the rules that you can only go in once and you can't save after leaving unless you completed what you needed to do there? Are you allowed to go back in but you just have to run away from all the enemies after the first time when you want to promote units? What about random map reinforcements? What are the rules to make sure those aren't abused since they're unavoidable?

There really aren't any. For me, I'd say:

-Fixed Encounters Only

-Fixed Items Only (no grinding silver or lucky drops, basically), sidequests allowed

-All battles count towards Turn Count (including map battles)

That's the least grindy/arbitrary way to play Echoes IMO. Avoiding encounters all together is pretty simple except for Celica's last dungeon, which I'm sure is a pain. You can go back into dungeons as much as you want this way, the only thing you have to think about is potentially spawning more map reinforcements, making it much more important to plan out who can promote and when. Map battles can't really be abused this way either since they all count against you in terms of Turn Count.