Michelaar

Pokémon UltraSun and UltraMoon General News/Information/Speculation thread - UB Burst and UB Assembly announced!

UltraSun and UltraMoon polls.   37 members have voted

1. 1. Ultra Solgaleo or Ultra Lunala?

• Prism Solgaleo
    • Prism Lunala
  2. 2. Which version will you be playing?

• UltraSun
    • UltraMoon
    • Both
    • Neither

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

185 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

UB-Burst's attack hits Metagross and Decidyueye for Supereffective damage, so that makes it either fire, ghost or dark. I'm leaning towards Fire-Grass. Though it kinda looks like Nihilego and Xurkitree's child.

If it's indeed based on a dandelion and it just happens to explode, then Grass/Fire is possible. Many speculate it's either that or Fire/Fairy. Fire seems to be a recurring guess, at any rate. 

Popping in this morning to post about a poster we just got shown to us.

usumposter.jpg

Aside from the nice new art, we can see 2 specific things of oddity.

1. Lillie is holding a Pokeball in the bottom left. Does this mean she's going to be a trainer in this universe?
  2. We've got some shadowy figures up at the top. They certainly look like they could be related to the Aether Foundation, but only time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Popping in this morning to post about a poster we just got shown to us.

Hide contents

usumposter.jpg

Aside from the nice new art, we can see 2 specific things of oddity.

1. Lillie is holding a Pokeball in the bottom left. Does this mean she's going to be a trainer in this universe?
  2. We've got some shadowy figures up at the top. They certainly look like they could be related to the Aether Foundation, but only time will tell.

Looks awesome! The shady figures on top are very hard to make out, I have no idea who they might be. My excitement grows.

Better look at the shadow figures at the top.

Z6hgI55.jpg

So Lillie isn't dead! That's actually kind of a relief. I thought she might've at least just vanished entirely because of that bridge scene at the start of Sun/Moon. In these new games, the player isn't there to save her this time, so...

Maybe she's a rival this time along with Gladion?

As for the shadowy figures, they do look like they have some connection to the Aether Foundation, yeah. Team Skull might play a smaller role too, since they're nowhere on the poster.

A theory I've seen for the mysterious figures is

that they're from/have gone through Ultra Space.

Edited by Konnor97

Looking at the poster is getting me curious, mainly Lillie-wise. First off, she's holding a Poké Ball. And there's her appearance - doesn't she change her hairstyle and clothes in Sun and Moon?

33 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Looking at the poster is getting me curious, mainly Lillie-wise. First off, she's holding a Poké Ball. And there's her appearance - doesn't she change her hairstyle and clothes in Sun and Moon?

Yeah, that's how she looks in Sun and Moon in the latter half of the game.

One interesting thing I've noticed the mysterious figures is that there seems to be an older male, and older female and a child. Could they be a family? Sun and Moon does have human families as one of it's main themes.